McConnell Gives Corporations A Break, Leaves Sick Minors And Taxpayers To Foot $15 Billion Bill

But the bill came from the house. You know that right? If you don’t, you’re stupid
Are you so dumb that you don't understand it takes the House and Senate to pass a bill. Then it goes to conference. For heaven's sake, take a civics class. McConnell got what he wanted because the House and the Senate had its back against the wall to pass the spending bill. Get your head out of McConnell's butt.
Dude, why are you avoiding the answer to my question? You know the house voted on it right?

I get it,you’re embarrassed
Of course they voted on it..DUH...but McConnell’s payoffs were added to the spending bill by the Senate. It is totally laughable that there are those on this forum who want to blame Pelosi for McConnell’s sleaze. The House had to pass the bill to keep the government open. Trump can veto the bill, but I doubt he will.
So you are claiming that Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the Dems in the house are so spineless that McConnell can tell them what to put in a bill and they not only go along with it but get everyone of the Dems in the house and senate to go along with it? Come on you are embarrassing yourself.

I seem to remember not that long ago Trump refused to sign a spending bill over border wall money. Pelosi and the rest stood their ground. Now you want people to believe that McConnell can make them cave?

Why are you blaming Pelosi and not McConnell? That in itself makes no sense.
You claim that one is corrupt because of the spending in the bill yet seem to believe the other had nothing to do with it.

Actually it is not exactly a bad thing but if you want to blame it as corruption you have to blame everyone in the house and senate that voted yea on the spending bill. Something you are not even close to doing.

So if you don't want to blame Pelosi and only McConnell then I will blame Pelosi. Same schtick just diffrent names.

Discussion with a leftist...

upload_2019-12-29_15-53-56.gif

Right, this is Red, leftist, no, blue. The right, no.... red, leftist, no blue and that’s the truth

Got to love stupid. McConnell is in the senate. Pelosi and the rest of the House of Representatives are the ones that set the spending after that it goes to the senate. From there it goes to the president.
So the real culprit is Pelosi and the rest of the house.
To bad you can't bring yourself to blame them.

You know...after the House sends bills to the Senate, the Senate can add things that the House did not have there...right?

You do know this...please tell me you do...

Kentucky coal miners—along with the rest of us—will be paying the price to keep the government running next year. Buried in the giant $1.4 trillion government spending package that McConnell ushered through the Senate last week was a relatively modest $15 billion, 30-year payout to sustain the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund—But here’s the kicker: McConnell threw out provisions that would have forced coal companies to commit to higher payments toward the health-care costs of their employees and retirees.

In short, McConnell let the coal industry skip out and leave the $15 billion black lung tab for everyone else to pay.

How Mitch McConnell Gave a Sweet Deal to Coal Industry | DCReport.org
MAGA

Got to love stupid. McConnell is in the senate. Pelosi and the rest of the House of Representatives are the ones that set the spending after that it goes to the senate. From there it goes to the president.

You know...after the House sends bills to the Senate, the Senate can add things that the House did not have there...right?

And you do know that it then goes to a committee where the HOUSE members approve it...... you do know this.... please tell me you do....

And you do know that it then goes to a committee where the HOUSE members approve it...... you do know this.... please tell me you do....

Yep, sure do. Does not change the fact the Senate can add things, despite the rantings of the person I responded to.

Or is that one of your sock accounts?

I had no idea Mitch could unilaterally hand out tax cuts. Think I will give him a call.

Yep, sure do. Does not change the fact the Senate can add things, despite the rantings of the person I responded to.

Only with the approval of the HOUSE can things be added.

And with the approval of the Senate and of the President. They are all in it together.

Still does not make your point I replied to any more valid.

And with the approval of the Senate and of the President. They are all in it together.

So every Bill must be approved by ALL THREE BRANCHES.

Uh.

So every Bill must be approved by ALL THREE BRANCHES.

Uh.

Not 3 branches, but you are on the right track.

There is hope for you yet.

Are you so dumb that you don't understand it takes the House and Senate to pass a bill. Then it goes to conference. For heaven's sake, take a civics class. McConnell got what he wanted because the House and the Senate had its back against the wall to pass the spending bill. Get your head out of McConnell's butt.
Dude, why are you avoiding the answer to my question? You know the house voted on it right?

I get it,you’re embarrassed
Of course they voted on it..DUH...but McConnell’s payoffs were added to the spending bill by the Senate. It is totally laughable that there are those on this forum who want to blame Pelosi for McConnell’s sleaze. The House had to pass the bill to keep the government open. Trump can veto the bill, but I doubt he will.
So you are claiming that Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the Dems in the house are so spineless that McConnell can tell them what to put in a bill and they not only go along with it but get everyone of the Dems in the house and senate to go along with it? Come on you are embarrassing yourself.

I seem to remember not that long ago Trump refused to sign a spending bill over border wall money. Pelosi and the rest stood their ground. Now you want people to believe that McConnell can make them cave?

Why are you blaming Pelosi and not McConnell? That in itself makes no sense.
You claim that one is corrupt because of the spending in the bill yet seem to believe the other had nothing to do with it.

Actually it is not exactly a bad thing but if you want to blame it as corruption you have to blame everyone in the house and senate that voted yea on the spending bill. Something you are not even close to doing.

So if you don't wnant to blame Pelosi and only McConnell then I will blame Pelosi. Same schtick just diffrent names.

I blame Pelosi for agreeing to authorize $738 Billion in military spending, and authorizing funds for a space force.

Which I assure you she, and other Democrats will be held accountable for going forward.

As of right now, there is a plurality of us that are no longer going to tolerate any more spending that isn't 100% Domestic spending on infrastructure, and safety net. If you don't have money directly for the benefit of the American working class, then your corporate welfare checks need to be cut, and cut drastically.

Since all of these fat cats are doing so well, there shouldn't be any problem with their tax cuts going away a little early to help out huh?

I called Mitch.............I'M GETTING A TAX CUT ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

You do know that the house has to vote on anything added as I stated? Surely you passed that much of civics class before you dropped out.

You do know that the house has to vote on anything added as I stated? Surely you passed that much of civics class before you dropped out.

That does not change the individual that added it. Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

That does not change the individual that added it. Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?
So you are saying that he added it without the approval of the better part of the senate and house?
Come on you fools can't really be this stupid.
That like blaming Schiff for the financing of the VA.

So you are saying that he added it without the approval of the better part of the senate and house?

I did not say that at all, but thanks for the strawman!

I do like this road you are going down though...if the House signs off on it that means they fully approve of it, according to you.

The same standard would have to apply to the Senate as well as the White House. So any bill that Trump signs he must fully agree with every word in it.

Good to know.

I wish at some point in your fking world, you actually knew how this all works. The stupid that surrounds you is amazing

Yo skews13, do you remember me from DebateBothSides.... about 15-20 years ago. Same moniker - two_iron. Remember when I'd break my schlong off in your ass on a daily basis? Did that leave any scars? How is it possible you have actually gotten stupider over this last 15+ years? It's like taking a pile of shit and dividing it by zero. Are you still making 15 cents/hour to post nonsense? Let's catch up sometime.

I do like this road you are going down though...if the House signs off on it that means they fully approve of it, according to you.

The same standard would have to apply to the Senate as well as the White House. So any bill that Trump signs he must fully agree with every word in it.

Good to know.
I love how the partisan hacks always pretend and twist things to try and get their way. Good for you if you keep playing your partisan games maybe someone will give you a cookie.

Good to know.
I love how the partisan hacks always pretend and twist things to try and get their way. Good for you if you keep playing your partisan games maybe someone will give you a cookie.

I love how you mindless partisan sheep dig these nice little holes for yourself.

Forum List

Back