Mcconnell Re-elected 37 to 10

Just saw on FOX that Mitch Mcconnell will won re-election as minority leader of the Senate. Being independent, I do not care who leads the minority in that body, but thought it of interest to many of you.
Looks like the Turtle has a hard shell.
I suspect the Turtle has dirt on half the Senate.

What TV channel told you this?

Trump showed me that....by the way he treated Bill Barr, Liz Cheney, Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, General James Mattis, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Priebus, Rex Tillerson, and Olivia Troye.

With Mo Brooks and Mike Pence added to the shit list in the last few days.

None are shit on harder than Trump's own people. Trump shits on everyone.

Remember, just because you slavishly repeat whatever Fox News and OANN tells you to think doesn't mean the rest of us are similarly crippled.

Trump showed me that....by the way he treated Bill Barr, Liz Cheney, Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, General James Mattis, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Priebus, Rex Tillerson, and Olivia Troye.

With Mo Brooks and Mike Pence added to the shit list in the last few days.

None are shit on harder than Trump's own people. Trump shits on everyone.

Remember, just because you slavishly repeat whatever Fox News and OANN tells you to think doesn't mean the rest of us are similarly crippled.
You've never been anywhere near trump you pathetic delusional skank.

You've never anywhere near trump you pathetic delusional skank.

Laughing....I've been close enough to hear Trump's reps call his own former Chief of Staff a 'psycho'.

As I said, Trump shits on no one as hard as his own people. He shits on everyone.

Laughing....I've been close enough to hear Trump's reps call his own former Chief of Staff a 'psycho'.

As I said, Trump shits on no one as hard as his own people. He shits on everyone.
As I said, delusional liar with visions of grandeur.

It is relevant seeing had her just won his home state of Tennessee he would have been President.

Still Greens do ruin the Democrats chances when they can.
If he’d gotten a recount in FL, he might have won too, but that isn’t relevant to the topic either.

Just saw on FOX that Mitch Mcconnell will won re-election as minority leader of the Senate. Being independent, I do not care who leads the minority in that body, but thought it of interest to many of you.
Looks like the Turtle has a hard shell.
Fuck. Another Democrap win.

I'm sorry, but you don't know the meaning of corruption.
You need to read this.

You need to read this.

No, you need to read it and explain how any of those definitions apply to him.

He does some things as the Republican leader in the Senate for which I do not care. However, I will not lie and call him corrupt as you do.

Last edited:
No, you need to read it and explains how any of those definitions apply to him.

He does some things as the Republican leader in the Senate for which I do not care. However, I will not lie and call him corrupt as you do.
First of all it is explain and not explains and I do consider him to be corrupt.

Give it up guys, arguing with what the media tells you are facts is one reason we got here.

Forum List

Back