McDonald's Burgers

I used to hate McDonald's burgers with a passion as they were too dry for me before. However, I heard that they recently got an upgrade. They look pretty good and juicy now. Does anybody else like them?

They are crap, but they are reliably edible in parts of the world where you don't know what's in native stuff.

I miss the days of standing in line at a counter that had 6 registers. And a bin right behind the counter full of burgers. That was McDonalds.

Bring the food out to your table? Pretentious nonsense. It's still freakin' McDonalds.

McDonalds doesn't season their burgers.
I like Sonic burgers and Whataburger burgers.
McDonald's seasoned the meat when I was there because I used to be a meat cook there. Salt and pepper is what went on the meats.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Plenty of times though we would get customers who did not want the salt and pepper blend and so their meat would of course be plain.

I used to hate McDonald's burgers with a passion as they were too dry for me before. However, I heard that they recently got an upgrade. They look pretty good and juicy now. Does anybody else like them?

I usually get the Big Mac.

I've had a Big Mac in Germany, Japan, and Singapore.

They taste the same no matter where you go.

If you want a good burger, get a Whopper. Or go to Bob's Big Boy.

I usually get the Big Mac.

I've had a Big Mac in Germany, Japan, and Singapore.

They taste the same no matter where you go.

If you want a good burger, get a Whopper. Or go to Bob's Big Boy.

You were in Japan and went to McDonald's? Are you mad? If you really needed a burger you could have at least gone to Mos Burger!

Forum List

Back