McDonald's drive-thru: Let us play with FAMILY-GUN!? 12yr-old DEAD by own hands! Thanks, Again, NRA!

Only in the USA.
Only in the USA.

only in your imagination

What other country has this problem?

French teenager accidentally shoots father dead and turns gun on himself
France is in shock after a 14-year-old boy mistakenly shot his father dead while out hunting then turned the gun on himself in despair and committed suicide.

So there is one from 2013. How many you think we had just today?

Grasse shooting: 'Gun-obsessed' teenager held after attack at French college

You have no idea what they want. Maybe they want to tie you up and have sex with you in front of the grandchildren. Maybe they want to slaughter whoever they find.

So I ask again, what will you do?

And again I have an alarm system. Criminals don't want to get caught. He will go away. Interesting fantasies you make up though. Is this why you are so scared?
I used to be scared until I bought a gun (well, two). Now I can protect myself and my family while yours depends on your sucking abilities.

Ah yes, gun courage. See the problem with that is criminals have gun courage too. Lots of defenders lose those gun fights. I don't need gun courage and I'm not scared.
I've been telling you, that's the reason to have a gun. So you can shoot back instead of having your grandkids cheer you on while you suck for your life.

Your fear has given you some sick fantasies. You really don't need to be so scared. If we had strong gun control you could be even less scared. All these guns and we have a much higher homicide rate.
Your fear has given you some sick fantasies

not nearly as sick as yours

You really don't need to be so scared.

and you dont' need to be posting abut things you know nothing about.

And again I have an alarm system. Criminals don't want to get caught. He will go away. Interesting fantasies you make up though. Is this why you are so scared?
I used to be scared until I bought a gun (well, two). Now I can protect myself and my family while yours depends on your sucking abilities.

Ah yes, gun courage. See the problem with that is criminals have gun courage too. Lots of defenders lose those gun fights. I don't need gun courage and I'm not scared.
I've been telling you, that's the reason to have a gun. So you can shoot back instead of having your grandkids cheer you on while you suck for your life.

Your fear has given you some sick fantasies. You really don't need to be so scared. If we had strong gun control you could be even less scared. All these guns and we have a much higher homicide rate.
I'm not scared since I can defend myself. You, pucker up.

You are like a scared little child with a teddy bear for protection. You just have a gun instead. You are very scared, don't kid yourself.

Only in the USA.
Only in the USA.

only in your imagination

France is in shock after a 14-year-old boy mistakenly shot his father dead while out hunting then turned the gun on himself in despair and committed suicide.

Wow, there is 2 now. That must be quite the huge problem there. How many this year? I can find many examples from here. Shall we see who can find more?

He killed 5 officers and injured 9 more.
That doesn’t tell anyone what happened to the shooter. You’re a rookie at this. Does this routine work for you down at the local Starbucks?

When was the last school shooting in the UK? When was the last time a cop was killed? We lost another just today. These things are rare in countries with strong gun control.
Officer killed, two deputies seriously wounded in Georgia shooting
I don’t care how other countries operate. That’s their problem. This isn’t the Soviet Union. There is no iron curtain, or Berlin Wall. You are free to leave any time you like. But you won’t. Because you’re a coward who would rather have others alter their own behavior, and surrender their rights for your own sense of security. There’s just one problem... most droplets don’t give a shot about your feelings or sense of security. That’s your responsibility.

The coward is you. While our children and police die regularly, you cling to your guns. Pathetic.
No, the cowards are you on the left who would rather bow to the will of other countries. Idiot libtard.

No one in the more rational of the 90% are bowing here.
They are in the more rational, seeing what other nations try.
Seeing how guns death is/are reduced.
So we need to try this and improve their efforts..
So they can learn from us, or we improve saving lives
together.

Last edited:

You are like a scared little child with a teddy bear for protection. You just have a gun instead. You are very scared, don't kid yourself.
I would rather have a gun than depend on my sucking abilities. Then again, you probably wouldn't.

I would rather have a gun than depend on my sucking abilities. Then again, you probably wouldn't.

Well you are really scared...

And you can suck the chrome off a tailpipe. Everybody's happy.

Let's hope this doesn't cause a plethora of break-ins at your place.

only in your imagination

Wow, there is 2 now. That must be quite the huge problem there. How many this year? I can find many examples from here. Shall we see who can find more?

And i posted 10 for you last week. The point is you're a dishonest hack. You ignore the accidents and crimes that occur elsewhere in a vain effort to prop up your lies. If you compare ALL of Europe, with the USA, to get a similar population base, you will find that the gun crime is similar. But that destroys your bullshit meme so you ignore it.

And i posted 10 for you last week. The point is you're a dishonest hack. You ignore the accidents and crimes that occur elsewhere in a vain effort to prop up your lies. If you compare ALL of Europe, with the USA, to get a similar population base, you will find that the gun crime is similar. But that destroys your bullshit meme so you ignore it.

Did you now? Please share this imaginary post of yours. If you have to lie, your are probably on the wrong side of the debate.

There you go with your fantasies again. Try to stay on topic.

Did you now? Please share this imaginary post of yours. If you have to lie, your are probably on the wrong side of the debate.

why, so you can run and hide, then come back and pretend you never saw it?

What will you do when someone breaks into your home? When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

why, so you can run and hide, then come back and pretend you never saw it?

Since they don't exist, that won't be necessary.

What will you do when someone breaks into your home? When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Well I'm quite old and that has never happened. If it did I have an alarm system like I already told you. Criminals don't want to be caught, he will leave.

Well I'm quite old and that has never happened. If it did I have an alarm system like I already told you. Criminals don't want to be caught, he will leave.
Can't answer the question, eh? I would get my gun. What would you do?

I've already answered several times. Are you really this stupid? I'm sure you get your gun every time you hear a noise, your obviously very scared.

I've already answered several times. Are you really this stupid? I'm sure you get your gun every time you hear a noise, your obviously very scared.
Your answer has been that you hoped they would go away. Final answer?

Your answer has been that you hoped they would go away. Final answer?

There is no hoping. Criminals don't want to get caught. They will go elsewhere when the alarm goes off. Yes final answer. You will cling scared to your gun while our children die.

Forum List

Back