McDonalds Got Religion

A real man's frontal cortex rules over the one in his penis, bro.
And a rel man also has breakfast at home, not at some place where you don't know what has been done by a disgruntled under payed cook to prepare it...
While true for the most part, for those of us who are working poor, often times we dont have the luxury of eating breakfast at home every day and have to, you know, punch a time clock.
Get up earlier....Damn...

Last night I watched a new McDonald's ad on national TV.
Advertising a new product similar to a croissante.
Now the interesting part: A young woman is shown blissfully eating one of these sandwich 'things'.
THINK carefully about this: The young woman was wearing a thin gold chain with a gold crucifix on it.
Talk about your 'identity marketing'.
It's pretty amazing to see this.
Watch for the reaction to come.
Obviously McDonald's has long since written off the muslims. So who's left to offend?
'Secularists/Atheists?
Obviously the pencil pushers at McDonald's headquarters have crunched the number and decided a small gold crucifix sells more Big Macs than not.
I have to ask had Hillary been elected would this ad have been run on national TV?
Same as now it's OK to say Merry Christmas.
I read a short OP by someone who suggested that those openly saying 'Merry Christmas' was akin to saying you are a Trump supporter. Like a secret handshake for members of the local 'lodge'.
Times are a-changin.
What? You mean she wasn't being persecuted or anything?!!!!!!?

What's the obesity rate in flyover country these days?
Yeah, everyone knows there are no fatsos on the east or leftist coasts. It's true. Truthmatters posted it once upon a time.
I saw fewer fatso people on the coast than I have in the South, Southwest and Midwest...

About five years ago before I herniated two discs in my back, I weighed 280 pounds and could run two miles, bench 350 free weight (yeah, personal max, but it still counts) and could hit a 4 inch target at 100 yards.

So what if I was a fat ass?

Was the young woman hot? If so what the hell were you doing looking at a gold chain on her wrist?

Your man card is revoked!!!!

:eusa_whistle:
And a rel man also has breakfast at home, not at some place where you don't know what has been done by a disgruntled under payed cook to prepare it...
Yup. the wife once told me; "I don't care where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home......." :D
I do it to save money..I'll pay myself before I pay someone else to do my chores....

It's what all broke dudes say.

Yeah, everyone knows there are no fatsos on the east or leftist coasts. It's true. Truthmatters posted it once upon a time.
I saw fewer fatso people on the coast than I have in the South, Southwest and Midwest...

About five years ago before I herniated two discs in my back, I weighed 280 pounds and could run two miles, bench 350 free weight (yeah, personal max, but it still counts) and could hit a 4 inch target at 100 yards.

You can go over to Moore Central Junior High in Moore Ok and still see my weightlifting record on the wall..yet that has nothing to do with today as being nearly crippled from years of weightlifting..I ripped the lining of my Sphincter in 1996 and pretty much had to stop doing any weightlifting...

95a5e51d723f166cb1a046313a4eb400.jpg

I think I just found Jesus!

You can go over to Moore Central Junior High in Moore Ok and still see my weightlifting record on the wall..yet that has nothing to do with today as being nearly crippled from years of weightlifting..I ripped the lining of my Sphincter in 1996 and pretty much had to stop doing any weightlifting...

No comment. Geez

Was the young woman hot? If so what the hell were you doing looking at a gold chain on her wrist?

Your man card is revoked!!!!

:eusa_whistle:
Yup. the wife once told me; "I don't care where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home......." :D
I do it to save money..I'll pay myself before I pay someone else to do my chores....

yeah, you go with that..It'll make you feel better when you find the cooks hair in your samwhich....I buy bacon by the ten pound box for 18 bucks, should I let it go to waste just so I can say I support corporate profits at breakfast?

yeah, you go with that..It'll make you feel better when you find the cooks hair in your samwhich....I buy bacon by the ten pound box for 18 bucks, should I let it go to waste just so I can say I support corporate profits at breakfast?

Welfare much?

Welfare much?
Not yet, maybe later....How about you? They tend not to give welfare to those who don't ask or have as much personal property I have..

18690224-Hamster-with-bar-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo-funny-hamster-animal.jpg

18690224-Hamster-with-bar-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo-funny-hamster-animal.jpg
15370017_xxls.jpg

15370017_xxls.jpg
Earlier I was doing 96oz curls.

tumblr_mctalko.gif

Careful, you might tear sumthin!

Careful, you might tear sumthin!
Well, about an hour latter I did have to hold court on the porcelain throne........

king-of-thrones.jpg

iu

Forum List

Back