McDonalds' Higher Wages = Higher Sales...

It's not taking anyone's job because the kiosk is used to enhance order taking during peak periods, the cashier still has to take yer cash...

Wrong, you pay by credit or debit card.

They have these all over Europe. There is always one person taking orders. If you're paying in cash, you go to them. But they don't get much work. Most Europeans are used to ordering at kiosks. America will too.

This would have happened anyway, but leftists like you are killing jobs way faster than would have happened if you'd have left it alone to free markets. By rocketing the costs of people, you hastened the elimination of people
If you have neither plastic forms of payment you still see the cashier.
How many people don't have a debit card or credit card? I haven't used cash to buy something in 6 months.

Cash is mostly what I use, but then again, most of my tenants pay me in cash so I have to get rid of it anyway. Now that I'm short because one tenant moved, I go to the ATM for cash instead of using my card all the time. Every time you use your card, you expose your number and identity to a number of people including computer hackers who gather information on millions of people once they figure out how to break in a stores main computer.

Unless somebody points a gun at you or you lose your wallet or purse, cash is the safest way to pay for anything.

I just check my accounts online every day to see if anything looks funny. Just takes a couple of min.

I check only when I pay my bills for the week which is on Sunday. Nobody ever sees my card so it would be difficult for them to get my number. If I order something online, I would never use my debit card. I use a credit card that will cover me for possible fraud.

How many people don't have a debit card or credit card? I haven't used cash to buy something in 6 months.

Cash is mostly what I use, but then again, most of my tenants pay me in cash so I have to get rid of it anyway. Now that I'm short because one tenant moved, I go to the ATM for cash instead of using my card all the time. Every time you use your card, you expose your number and identity to a number of people including computer hackers who gather information on millions of people once they figure out how to break in a stores main computer.

Unless somebody points a gun at you or you lose your wallet or purse, cash is the safest way to pay for anything.

You're safe with your credit card as long as you report to the credit card company right away if you see any reason to be concerned

This is true, but armed with that information, they can get other information about you as well from other companies. Identity theft is a big thing today. I don't take any chances. I get multiple credit card offers in the mail every week; pre-approved and an application with your name already on it. I don't just throw them away, I shred any application or anything with my name on it. I even shred my utility bills that have my account number.

You have every right. But to back up, Moonbat said no one will lose their job because apparently in his mind everyone pays with cash. You've not disputed that, you agree most people actually don't pay with cash, correct?
Just by leasing the kiosk they now help employ more people than before the kiosk, so yet again your logic is nonexistent in business matters.

Your Cheeto Jesus & his daily lunch (just lunch) menu consists of:

- 2 Big Macs
- 2 Fillet-o-Fish
- Super Size Fries
- Large Chocolate Shake

And a Diet Coke.

Then he eats 2 more Big Macs while in bed at 6:30.

Remember that doctor, the one who was fired ("The Candy Man") that said that fat orange morbidly obese sack of shit was in "great shape"?
How many times (much like Cheney) do you think "we the people" are going to have to pay to jump-start your Cheeto Jesus?
Did Melania's recent face lift get paid for with tax payer money or did she have an abortion? Many people had commented on her recent weight gain. Maybe it was liposuction....?

Yet another hypocrite spewing what FAUX News tells him to spew.

Starve the majority so the 1%-ers can continue to piss in golden loo's.

MAGA!
lmfao.
You people are idiots.
Chump loves you anyway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
Yikes, I thought I didn't like Trump.

It's not taking anyone's job because the kiosk is used to enhance order taking during peak periods, the cashier still has to take yer cash...

Wrong, you pay by credit or debit card.

They have these all over Europe. There is always one person taking orders. If you're paying in cash, you go to them. But they don't get much work. Most Europeans are used to ordering at kiosks. America will too.

This would have happened anyway, but leftists like you are killing jobs way faster than would have happened if you'd have left it alone to free markets. By rocketing the costs of people, you hastened the elimination of people
I carry all of the above, including a chocolate covered cashews can for change in the truck...

You eat those with your fried pork skins, Enis?
Only when sucking down bears pencil neck geek..

You're safe with your credit card as long as you report to the credit card company right away if you see any reason to be concerned

This is true, but armed with that information, they can get other information about you as well from other companies. Identity theft is a big thing today. I don't take any chances. I get multiple credit card offers in the mail every week; pre-approved and an application with your name already on it. I don't just throw them away, I shred any application or anything with my name on it. I even shred my utility bills that have my account number.

You have every right. But to back up, Moonbat said no one will lose their job because apparently in his mind everyone pays with cash. You've not disputed that, you agree most people actually don't pay with cash, correct?
Just by leasing the kiosk they now help employ more people than before the kiosk, so yet again your logic is nonexistent in business matters.

HTF did they employ more people than less with kiosks? Do you really think that's what businesses do, find ways to pay more people money to get the same amount of work done?

McDonalds is an international corporation so I assume in some countries cash is still king.
MsDonald's corporoation is two things that sets it apart..
1. They are the worlds largest distributor of kids toys...
2. They are the world's largest land holding company...

In the 1980's I was the night manager and auditor/bookkeeper of McD's in Rogers, Arkanslaw...

I was right. McD's is replacing humans with robots.

McDonald's Is Planning to Add Self-Serve Kiosks Across the U.S.

I don't know about where you live, but our Mc's promotes using your I-phone to pay for your order.

No, I won't do that. I am not into the mobile payments thing.

Me either. I love technology, but for crying out loud, a Big Mac meal is six bucks. I don't know how to pay with my I-phone, but Im sure it's more work than just paying with cash. And actually, I don't even do that. Our grocery store is Giant Eagle, and they give you 10 cents off per gallon of gasoline for every 50 bucks you spend, so I buy $25.00 gift cards for Micky Dees and pay that way.

HTF did they employ more people than less with kiosks? Do you really think that's what businesses do, find ways to pay more people money to get the same amount of work done?
Now a technician must pull maintenance..or they lease the machine and someone is hired to maintain the machine...There are still cashiers, please tell me who lost their job over it...

Now a technician must pull maintenance..or they lease the machine and someone is hired to maintain the machine...There are still cashiers, please tell me who lost their job over it...

Did you ever go to the store and notice those self-checkout lines? In our store, they replaced four workers with scanners alone and only one lady to oversee the process and address the problems. That's three people who lost a job.

Our McDonald's has a person that takes your order and punches it into the computer. If it's push button ordering, that's a person that lost their job. Then you have people running around making french fries, pouring drinks, getting the order together. If those people are replaced by machines, then those humans lost a job.

A business doesn't invest in automation unless it means less payroll; less costs. A kiosk to order food probably costs a few thousand dollars; a one time cost. A human is a consistent cost that you have to pay every week. The kiosk probably breaks even in four or five months. After that, it's free labor.

Boycott all these billion dollar corporations who don't pay their workers squat for making them billions.
Walmart, McD's, all of them. They make sure to run their employees just under 40 hours to avoid insurance coverage & over time pay.
Besides, the food sucks at McD's & will eventually kill you. (Eat up, Mr. Fake Prez!!!) And the sh*t you buy at Walmart isn't worth Jack. The veggies are slimy, the meat has a green tinge & the products don't last more than 6-9 months.
Walmart is "Making China Great Again" just like the fake prez & his silicone daughter & everything they sell. (At least when global warming overcomes Florida, chump can latch onto his plastic daughter. Not only will she float, she won't decompose for 100 years.)
You cons call yourself "patriotic" yet you're nothing but a bunch of "sell outs" who are the main cause of hard working Americans struggling to survive.
Just STFU & try to get your GED, pick your knuckles up off the ground & stop schtooping your sister.
Maybe pick up a newspaper or read an occasional book. (May I suggest English/grammar as a starting point.)

Boycott all these billion dollar corporations who don't pay their workers squat for making them billions.
Walmart, McD's, all of them. They make sure to run their employees just under 40 hours to avoid insurance coverage & over time pay.
Besides, the food sucks at McD's & will eventually kill you. (Eat up, Mr. Fake Prez!!!) And the sh*t you buy at Walmart isn't worth Jack. The veggies are slimy, the meat has a green tinge & the products don't last more than 6-9 months.
Walmart is "Making China Great Again" just like the fake prez & his silicone daughter & everything they sell. (At least when global warming overcomes Florida, chump can latch onto his plastic daughter. Not only will she float, she won't decompose for 100 years.)
You cons call yourself "patriotic" yet you're nothing but a bunch of "sell outs" who are the main cause of hard working Americans struggling to survive.
Just STFU & try to get your GED, pick your knuckles up off the ground & stop schtooping your sister.
Maybe pick up a newspaper or read an occasional book. (May I suggest English/grammar as a starting point.)

LMAO! Holy shit man. The crazy is strong with this one.

What a fool. There is no LAW that says they have to pay insurance coverage to employees that work over 40 hours. That's a company policy--not a federal law. And get your own apartment. It's obvious you are losing your mind in your mothers basement.

What a fool. There is no LAW that says they have to pay insurance coverage to employees that work over 40 hours. That's a company policy--not a federal law. And get your own apartment. It's obvious you are losing your mind in your mothers basement.

Actually I run a farm as a PART TIME JOB as a single female in her 50's.
Never ever lived in my parents basement because I've been on my own since I was 19.
College educated & work as a construction manager.
Yet I'd rather bring a PB&J for lunch everyday than participate in McD's.
An FYI, you buy your beef from me, fukwad.

Actually I run a farm as a PART TIME JOB as a single female in her 50's.
Never ever lived in my parents basement because I've been on my own since I was 19.
College educated & work as a construction manager.
Yet I'd rather bring a PB&J for lunch everyday than participate in McD's.
An FYI, you buy your beef from me, fukwad.

Right........you post as if you're college educated. :21:

Sorry Ray, I can't go along with you on this one. Anti Orange has a rant for sure, but to me a more admirable and gutsy "F-you" rant than most on USMB. Anti Orange NEVER said it was a law about insurance coverage- you did. AO is clearly disgruntled at CEOs and Paris Hilton type corporate culture that DISRESPECTS THE WORKING PERSON. I imagine that Anti Orange would prefer to live a life akin to the swamp dwellers just distillin' whisky and growing his own veggies to eat with the Gator meat. AO sounds like an ol fashioned "Yer can't trust a Hillary, but yer can trust a distillery and damn all politicians" type perhaps of the left leaning sort.

Last edited:
What did I tell you...I posted before I saw his- er- HER post. A farm- I said the Swamp- but I got the Anti Orange tone right. AND construction too Ray.

Forum List

Back