McDonalds' Higher Wages = Higher Sales...

Yep....if you expect people to work hard then you pay them a higher wage. If you pay less you should expect less production. It's the way things work. I could care less about McDonald's and what happens to them. All the more reason to get an education in a desired field. Making ends meet on 10 dollars per hour isn't called living....it's called struggling. And no I don't expect mcpukes to pay more because they don't expect much. They want a high turnover rate as do all lower wage employers.

I was right. McD's is replacing humans with robots.

McDonald's Is Planning to Add Self-Serve Kiosks Across the U.S.
It's not taking anyone's job because the kiosk is used to enhance order taking during peak periods, the cashier still has to take yer cash...

Wrong, you pay by credit or debit card.

They have these all over Europe. There is always one person taking orders. If you're paying in cash, you go to them. But they don't get much work. Most Europeans are used to ordering at kiosks. America will too.

This would have happened anyway, but leftists like you are killing jobs way faster than would have happened if you'd have left it alone to free markets. By rocketing the costs of people, you hastened the elimination of people
If you have neither plastic forms of payment you still see the cashier.
You said "It's not taking anyone's job." Yes, it is. ONLY people paying with actual cash need to see the cashier.

You're just babbling, broken English boy

Hey I'm 84 years of age and just ran 5 k. Now it's time for an ice cold foreign brew. For love heinekken.

It's not taking anyone's job because the kiosk is used to enhance order taking during peak periods, the cashier still has to take yer cash...

They have these all over Europe. There is always one person taking orders. If you're paying in cash, you go to them. But they don't get much work. Most Europeans are used to ordering at kiosks. America will too.

This would have happened anyway, but leftists like you are killing jobs way faster than would have happened if you'd have left it alone to free markets. By rocketing the costs of people, you hastened the elimination of people
How many people don't have a debit card or credit card? I haven't used cash to buy something in 6 months.

The type of people who only have cash are the panhandler sort who have turned Starbucks into a homeless way station.
Some of us have jobs and banks have loads of cash, damn indignant bean counters..

In the Georgia inbred backwater you live, you pay with bottles of white lightning. Yes, that means people have to be at McDonalds. Go to the big city near you sometime, like Aintry

How many people don't have a debit card or credit card? I haven't used cash to buy something in 6 months.
I carry all of the above, including a chocolate covered cashews can for change in the truck...

You eat those with your fried pork skins, Enis?

Cash is mostly what I use, but then again, most of my tenants pay me in cash so I have to get rid of it anyway. Now that I'm short because one tenant moved, I go to the ATM for cash instead of using my card all the time. Every time you use your card, you expose your number and identity to a number of people including computer hackers who gather information on millions of people once they figure out how to break in a stores main computer.

Unless somebody points a gun at you or you lose your wallet or purse, cash is the safest way to pay for anything.

The type of people who only have cash are the panhandler sort who have turned Starbucks into a homeless way station.
I carry a couple hundred in cash everyday. Not carrying cash is asking for trouble if an emergency happens.

What does that have to do with how many people actually spend cash at McDonalds?

That was the discussion, not whether you have cash on you that you don't spend

Cash is mostly what I use, but then again, most of my tenants pay me in cash so I have to get rid of it anyway. Now that I'm short because one tenant moved, I go to the ATM for cash instead of using my card all the time. Every time you use your card, you expose your number and identity to a number of people including computer hackers who gather information on millions of people once they figure out how to break in a stores main computer.

Unless somebody points a gun at you or you lose your wallet or purse, cash is the safest way to pay for anything.

You're safe with your credit card as long as you report to the credit card company right away if you see any reason to be concerned

You're safe with your credit card as long as you report to the credit card company right away if you see any reason to be concerned

This is true, but armed with that information, they can get other information about you as well from other companies. Identity theft is a big thing today. I don't take any chances. I get multiple credit card offers in the mail every week; pre-approved and an application with your name already on it. I don't just throw them away, I shred any application or anything with my name on it. I even shred my utility bills that have my account number.

I just check my accounts online every day to see if anything looks funny. Just takes a couple of min.

I don't know about where you live, but our Mc's promotes using your I-phone to pay for your order.

No, I won't do that. I am not into the mobile payments thing.

OK initforme: you keep talking about how old you are and it keepos changing...77? 84? millennial living in parent's basement? Really its none of anyones business yet this is very funny.

84.....84......84......84 years young and have more common sense than everyone is wash dc combined.

This is true, but armed with that information, they can get other information about you as well from other companies. Identity theft is a big thing today. I don't take any chances. I get multiple credit card offers in the mail every week; pre-approved and an application with your name already on it. I don't just throw them away, I shred any application or anything with my name on it. I even shred my utility bills that have my account number.

You have every right. But to back up, Moonbat said no one will lose their job because apparently in his mind everyone pays with cash. You've not disputed that, you agree most people actually don't pay with cash, correct?

McDonalds is an international corporation so I assume in some countries cash is still king.

Your Cheeto Jesus & his daily lunch (just lunch) menu consists of:

- 2 Big Macs
- 2 Fillet-o-Fish
- Super Size Fries
- Large Chocolate Shake

And a Diet Coke.

Then he eats 2 more Big Macs while in bed at 6:30.

Remember that doctor, the one who was fired ("The Candy Man") that said that fat orange morbidly obese sack of shit was in "great shape"?
How many times (much like Cheney) do you think "we the people" are going to have to pay to jump-start your Cheeto Jesus?
Did Melania's recent face lift get paid for with tax payer money or did she have an abortion? Many people had commented on her recent weight gain. Maybe it was liposuction....?

Yet another hypocrite spewing what FAUX News tells him to spew.

Starve the majority so the 1%-ers can continue to piss in golden loo's.

MAGA!
lmfao.
You people are idiots.
Chump loves you anyway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
Yikes, I thought I didn't like Trump.

You have every right. But to back up, Moonbat said no one will lose their job because apparently in his mind everyone pays with cash. You've not disputed that, you agree most people actually don't pay with cash, correct?

I really don't know how they pay at Mc's. What I do know is people use their debit card for everything, even a dollar fifty item. One time I seen a lady buy a pack of gum using her card.

The millennials don't believe in cash as we did. I guess it's how we grew up, but they grew up an entirely different way.

So to answer your question, I think half of the people in their 40's and 50's still use cash as I do, but under that age, they probably don't even know what cash is. In most cases I seen, they don't even keep the receipt. They throw it out right by the counter. If I use my debit card for anything, that receipt goes into my wallet until I get annoyed enough to take it out and deduct it from my checking account.

I eat McDonald's on average once a week. They do have some great breakfast items. If they decided to go totally cash-less, it wouldn't stop me from going as Moon claims it would, and I don't think other frequent cash users would boycott a store or restaurant either.

I don't know about where you live, but our Mc's promotes using your I-phone to pay for your order.

No, I won't do that. I am not into the mobile payments thing.

Me either. I love technology, but for crying out loud, a Big Mac meal is six bucks. I don't know how to pay with my I-phone, but Im sure it's more work than just paying with cash. And actually, I don't even do that. Our grocery store is Giant Eagle, and they give you 10 cents off per gallon of gasoline for every 50 bucks you spend, so I buy $25.00 gift cards for Micky Dees and pay that way.

Forum List

Back