McDonalds kicks hungry homeless man out.

What we do know is that the manager said that the man was asking for money in the parking lot. FYI that's pretty typical of a skinny, hungry homeless man. Nothing too strange here. If this man had been repeatedly disruptive inside the McDonalds, then why didn't Mr. Angry Manager say what the homeless man did or has done onCAMERA and to the officer. The poor old homeless man looks skinny, hungry, frail and meek to me. THANKs YOSSI for having a good heart to help this poor man. This is not the fault of anyone really that this happened. We should all be decent to the homeless.
Probably because he had no reason to prove himself on camera. Why play into the idiots charade? He let him know to lower his voice and when the clown tested him he got booted from the place as well. You sound like an idiot. There are some homeless people that would rape your silly ass. I've seen some things go on with homeless people that pretty much lets you know its not just people down on their luck. Some are stone cold killers and criminals.
So are illegal aliens but you want to let them in and feed them, you are the idiot here.

What we do know is that the manager said that the man was asking for money in the parking lot. FYI that's pretty typical of a skinny, hungry homeless man. Nothing too strange here. If this man had been repeatedly disruptive inside the McDonalds, then why didn't Mr. Angry Manager say what the homeless man did or has done onCAMERA and to the officer. The poor old homeless man looks skinny, hungry, frail and meek to me. THANKs YOSSI for having a good heart to help this poor man. This is not the fault of anyone really that this happened. We should all be decent to the homeless.
Probably because he had no reason to prove himself on camera. Why play into the idiots charade? He let him know to lower his voice and when the clown tested him he got booted from the place as well. You sound like an idiot. There are some homeless people that would rape your silly ass. I've seen some things go on with homeless people that pretty much lets you know its not just people down on their luck. Some are stone cold killers and criminals.
So are illegal aliens but you want to let them in and feed them, you are the idiot here.
Show me which illegal immigrants that are criminals that I want to let in. You moron.

Show me which illegal immigrants that are criminals that I want to let in. You moron.
All of them, moron.

All of them, moron.
No idiot. I dont want to let all illegal immigrants in. I dont want any white illegal immigrants and I dont want any criminal immigrants no matter their race.

All of them, moron.
No idiot. I dont want to let all illegal immigrants in. I dont want any white illegal immigrants and I dont want any criminal immigrants no matter their race.
Hee hee, you’re gonna love that wall so tall.

All of them, moron.
What wall? You do realize Mexico is not paying anything despite Drumpfs claims right?

I would have to go with the manager's judgement on this one as well. Everybody wants to mean well and have compassion, but the manager is also responsible for other customers inside the store. I've spent enough years in Oakland and Berkeley to see these guys up close enough to know you can easily be fooled by a peaceful demeanor. That same face can change in to something pretty scary in a heart beat and spewing foul language and often something worse. Its just a sad reality

All of them, moron.
What wall? You do realize Mexico is not paying anything despite Drumpfs claims right?
Yes they will, they just don’t know it yet.

All of them, moron.
I hope you wont be upset if I dont hold my breath in anticipation. :rolleyes:

All of them, moron.
I hope you wont be upset if I dont hold my breath in anticipation. :rolleyes:
Give yourself a hemorrhoid!

If a black or a fag were kicked out, McDonald's would be in damage control mode.

On the other hand, homeless and desperate people do make an annoyance of themselves at fast food places, asking patrons for food.

If a black or a fag were kicked out, McDonald's would be in damage control mode.

On the other hand, homeless and desperate people do make an annoyance of themselves at fast food places, asking patrons for food.

Again, this mainly comes down to the manager and ownership saying that they had the police out more than once on his behalf and he has a history of being disruptive. I've seen homeless people eating in McDonalds or other places similar and if they just buy their meal and eat it its not an issue. It would have to take complaints from customers or openly bad behavior to catch the attention of the management.
I don't understand these other things your trying to say here though. They don't make sense.

Forum List

Back