McDonald's may be liable for worker lawsuits

OMG you are even more of an idiot than I thought.

If you can clean your own house you can clean someone else's.

And no one reads MSDS sheets. I have a couple thousand of them and the only thing they are ever used for is as an excuse for OSHA to fine someone.

You owned a business and never read the MSDS sheets? Did anyone get sick or die because of your stupidity?

I happen to keep thousand of pages of MSDS sheets. No one is going to read them in fact OSHA does not require that anyone read them only that they know where they are.

You really don't know shit about how a business works.

Why don't you post your business address so I may forward this to OSHA. It seems you are the reason that regulations are so stringent.

You owned a business and never read the MSDS sheets? Did anyone get sick or die because of your stupidity?

I happen to keep thousand of pages of MSDS sheets. No one is going to read them in fact OSHA does not require that anyone read them only that they know where they are.

Why don't you post your business address so I may forward this to OSHA. It seems you are the reason that regulations are so stringent.

You find me the OSHA rule that says employees must read every MSDS sheet that a business is required to keep.

Once again you have no clue because you have never run a business.

All any OSHA inspector is going to ask an employee is where the MSDS sheets are located in the building.

No, they always have the option of starving.

There are tens of thousands of ways to make money. Working for someone else is only one of them.

I can't help it if you're so small minded you can't realize thet

And the people who do work for someone else should be able to make a fair living doing it.

They can make any living they want. If one job isn't enough the you have options.

Get a second job or improve your skills so you can get a better job

There are tens of thousands of ways to make money. Working for someone else is only one of them.

And the people who do work for someone else should be able to make a fair living doing it.

They can make any living they want. If one job isn't enough the you have options.

Or we just pass living wage laws.

And tax the fuck out of the rich to create good paying public works jobs.

That works, too.

You know, here's the thing. YOu can only beat a dog so many times before it bites you.

Dispose of then down the drain....Right?

Disposal of those materials has nothing to do with the MSDS sheet.

Proper disposal isn't on an MSDS sheet?

Not an issue.

There are disposal regs that every business owner knows that exceed the MSDS recommendations.

Again no one and I mean no one looks at those sheets.

Any business dealing with chemicals or potentially hazardous waste contracts a company for disposal

But it's not just the hazardous stuff that requires MSDS sheets. You even need them for stuff like Windex.

That works, too.

You know, here's the thing. YOu can only beat a dog so many times before it bites you.

Define living wage.

And here we go with the victim language again.

It's up to you to make yourself desirable to an employer.

That works, too.

Define living wage.

No, it's up to employers to follow the rules the rest of us set for them.

living wage
don't pollute the environment
be a good corporate citizen.

That works, too.

Define living wage.

No, it's up to employers to follow the rules the rest of us set for them.

living wage
don't pollute the environment
be a good corporate citizen.

Define living wage.

And corporations aren't citizens.

Businesses aren't obligated to hire anyone. You approach a business trying to sell your labor to an employer. It is up to you to make that labor worth the price you ask.

It's no different than a salesman trying to sell you a widget. he has to make his widget more valuable to you than anyone else's.

Even an 8 year old can understand this stuff why can't you?

[

Define living wage.

I have. Enough to live on and support a family.

[

Businesses aren't obligated to hire anyone. You approach a business trying to sell your labor to an employer. It is up to you to make that labor worth the price you ask.

Slick, you can't have it both ways on this one. YOu can't say that corporations are people, like that Weird Mormon Robot you supported said, and have rulings like Citizen United and Hobby Lobby granting speech and RELIGIOUS rights to corporations, and then turn around and say they have no obligations as corporate citizens.

looks like their employee's now autograph the chow

A McChicken sandwich autographed.

289zotg.jpg

link

[

Define living wage.

I have. Enough to live on and support a family.

[

Slick, you can't have it both ways on this one. YOu can't say that corporations are people, like that Weird Mormon Robot you supported said, and have rulings like Citizen United and Hobby Lobby granting speech and RELIGIOUS rights to corporations, and then turn around and say they have no obligations as corporate citizens.

Did some Marxist idiot brainwash you into thinking businesses are obligated to provide you with a job or did your pea brain come up with that all on your own?........

You find me the OSHA rule that says employees must read every MSDS sheet that a business is required to keep.

Once again you have no clue because you have never run a business.

All any OSHA inspector is going to ask an employee is where the MSDS sheets are located in the building.

It's a requirement that all employees are trained in the handling, use, and storage of hazardous materials. So wouldn't 'reading' a MSDS sheet be a given?

If you can't make a living in you full time job then you should get a second? A tad bit 19th century of you isn't it?

Not an issue.

There are disposal regs that every business owner knows that exceed the MSDS recommendations.

Any business dealing with chemicals or potentially hazardous waste contracts a company for disposal

But it's not just the hazardous stuff that requires MSDS sheets. You even need them for stuff like Windex.

Hell, I think my company needed one for rock salt! :cuckoo:

Not an issue.

First you write that MSDS doesn't have disposal information, then you write that local laws exceed MSDS recommendations.....So which is it?

That works, too.

Define living wage.

A wage that is high enough to maintain a normal standard of living.

That works, too.

Define living wage.

Why is it that every idiot that ever makes this statement never quantifies it? ... :dunno:

Define living wage.

Why is it that every idiot that ever makes this statement never quantifies it? ... :dunno:

Normal standard of living has to be qualified? Since when?

I'll make it easy for you. What are your monthly expenses?

Forum List

Back