McDonalds Worker Arrested For Self-Defense?

A lot of misguided whites think of ole joe in terms of some crazy uncle they had....as in very odd but harmless......having no understand what a train wreck he would be if he somehow managed to get into the white house.

I do not think it will happen. I as I have said before do not think that either of the front runners...meaning biden and bernie sanders will get the democratic party nomination. As in...it will be a brokered convention...meaning the big boys will select who they think can beat President Trump...most likely a fresh face....maybe someone from hollywood that has a huge following aka...........George Clooney. he is known to have presidential ambitions or at least did at one time...he has been remarkably quiet as of late.

However................George Clooney rules himself out of 2020 US presidential race, says he doesn't have the 'skills'

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault
  • Reckless endangerment and
  • Criminal possession of a weapon (a coffee pot)?
Only in America. The criminal is now the victim and the victim is the perp.

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window
What the attacker did is now only punishable by a fine; it’s legal.

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window
Violence is risky period. I agree that this is bullshit! Every change to american law in the past 50 years benefits the prosecution. This has emboldened police and prosecutors. The good news is this person will likely win in court. The bad news is it will cost him dearly in terms of time and money. The courts will get thier money though.
Courts should by law have to repay all defendants monetary losses upon failure to secure a conviction.

• Assault

You think it might have something to do with who had the serious injuries? I don't know, just wondering.
Quite an argument. Only in NYC
New york would probably charge this woman with attempted muder and her husband with conspiracy to commit murder

The state is wrong, the law is wrong; I would have stuck a chef's knife into the guy's eye.

Hey, if you don't mind shelling out thousands of dollars for a defense attorney who mostly likely will fail to convince a jury you acted in self defense when blinding an unarmed adversary, GO FOR IT.

Personally, in this case I believe retreating and seeking the aid of fellow employees is the prudent response.

This is my final reply on this topic.

Peace.

• Assault

You think it might have something to do with who had the serious injuries? I don't know, just wondering.
Quite an argument. Only in NYC
She should have been allowed to bury an axe in his head. Who gives a shit about the extent of his injuries? Why should that matter in a self defense case?
I don't know. I was just wondering.
I know in Maine, if cops are called to a domestic dispute and there has been any physical contact, it is the LAW that someone has to be arrested. Did these two have a relationship? .

Same here, and in most states these days; if you hit your spouse, whether you're male or female you're going to jail, period.
I had a case once, a couple on my caseload got all likkered up and he shoved her over the kitchen table, she got up and whooped his ass so bad HE called the cops and she was the one who spent four days in jail waiting for the judge to arraign her. She never complained about it, either.

The state is wrong, the law is wrong; I would have stuck a chef's knife into the guy's eye.

Hey, if you don't mind shelling out thousands of dollars for a defense attorney who mostly likely will fail to convince a jury you acted in self defense when blinding an unarmed adversary, GO FOR IT.

Personally, in this case I believe retreating and seeking the aid of fellow employees is the prudent response.

Peace.
The article didn't mention it, but mustn't the guy had some pretty painful burns from that hot water?

Peace.
People like you are the type who foster cowardice, and promote victim hood; all the while ceding more power to the nanny state. People of your mindset are the enemies of freedom.

Peace.
People like you are the type who foster cowardice, and promote victim hood; all the while ceding more power to the nanny state. People of your mindset are the enemies of freedom.
On the contrary, it is trigger happy, violent people who force states to come up with laws that put curbs on how much people can defend themselves. Taking any opportunity to go full postal is as bad as an assault.

Peace.
On the contrary, it is trigger happy, violent people who force states to come up with laws that put curbs on how much people can defend themselves. Taking any opportunity to go full postal is as bad as an assault.
Negative Nancy. It is perfectly natural, and evolutionarily engrained to meet violence with violence. Once you cede the monopoly on violence to the State; you are no longer a free person. Merely a subject.

• Assault

Well....it is NYC.....so defending yourself from being murdered is illegal.

Peace.

Good. Someday you are going to run into a crazy hell bent on stabbing or shooting you in a fury of rage, and you'll pass up on your one opportunity to stop him while he is stoppable by retreating instead and hoping for the intervention of other people whom are even more scared than you and with less reason to confront him because he isn't after them, and after he dispatches them and gets past them to you and you have no place farther to retreat and can't out-run him, you'll be dead.

Dead is a mistake you only get one chance in life of making.

Put another way, if that was your daughter under threat being attacked, you wouldn't just stand there and tell her to retreat, you'd be in there with everything you had to stop that guy yourself with every breath of your life, whatever it took, which makes you both a liar, a fool, and a hypocrite.

Peace.
Negative Nancy. It is perfectly natural, and evolutionarily engrained to meet violence with violence. Once you cede the monopoly on violence to the State; you are no longer a free person. Merely a subject.
We as the human race have made it this far by controlling some of those "ingrained" instincts using our highly developed cerebellums. Those who continue to enjoy behaving like a wolf pack force society to build cages for them.

Peace.
The article didn't mention it, but mustn't the guy had some pretty painful burns from that hot water?

Then you didn't read the article. It said he sustained a cut neck from the glass of the coffee pot shattering on the back of his head and he had to go to the hospital.

• Assault

Well....it is NYC.....so defending yourself from being murdered is illegal.
It’s a basic core tenet of authoritarian government to claim a monopoly on violence. If the masses can be conditioned to believe that it is unacceptable to defend themselves even from their own peers... They are even less likely to defend themselves from self proclaimed “authorities.

Peace.
We as the human race have made it this far by controlling some of those "ingrained" instincts using our highly developed cerebellums. Those who continue to enjoy behaving like a wolf pack force society to build cages for them.
We also survived by meeting violence, and conflict successfully. Those who didn’t; didnt...
So many choices. You can choose to be one of the wolves, or you can be their prey. In states like NY; they decide that the state is the wolf, and the subjects are the sheep.

Peace.

SERIOUSLY? You going to stand there foisting that HORSESHIT that defending yourself from an obviously violent man with clear intent to harm you makes you "trigger happy?" Why not just stand there and wait first to see if he's really serious on hurting you. He just spit on you, got out of his car and climbed through the small, high, drive-thru window because he--- what --- wants your AUTOGRAPH?

You think people grab a pot of hot water and break it over a guy's head just because they felt like it? What does that say about the threat she perceived?

I'll ask it again, OL, let's hope that is your daughter there working late at night and a crazy guy with possibly a weapon and obvious rage does something like that coming after your daughter, I WANT TO SEE YOU TELL HER that she was trigger happy, violent and went full postal by taking the one opportunity of stopping the attacker!

Forum List

Back