McDonalds Worker Arrested For Self-Defense?

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault
  • Reckless endangerment and
  • Criminal possession of a weapon (a coffee pot)?
Only in America. The criminal is now the victim and the victim is the perp.

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window
Well....it is NYC.....so defending yourself from being murdered is illegal.

And the cops can take 20 to 45 minutes to even show up. That is, if you can get them on the phone.

The state is wrong, the law is wrong; I would have stuck a chef's knife into the guy's eye.

Hey, if you don't mind shelling out thousands of dollars for a defense attorney who mostly likely will fail to convince a jury you acted in self defense when blinding an unarmed adversary, GO FOR IT.

Personally, in this case I believe retreating and seeking the aid of fellow employees is the prudent response.

This is my final reply on this topic.

Peace.
People like you are the type who foster cowardice, and promote victim hood; all the while ceding more power to the nanny state. People of your mindset are the enemies of freedom.
On the contrary, it is trigger happy, violent people who force states to come up with laws that put curbs on how much people can defend themselves. Taking any opportunity to go full postal is as bad as an assault.
Negative Nancy. It is perfectly natural, and evolutionarily engrained to meet violence with violence. Once you cede the monopoly on violence to the State; you are no longer a free person. Merely a subject.
We as the human race have made it this far by controlling some of those "ingrained" instincts using our highly developed cerebellums. Those who continue to enjoy behaving like a wolf pack force society to build cages for them.

Laughing-Horse-Small.jpg
AIG-bull.jpg

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window

And the cops can take 20 to 45 minutes to even show up. That is, if you can get them on the phone.
No law, or any other social convention will ever give me the slightest pause in defending myself from anyone I deem to be a threat to me.

• Assault

No law, or any other social convention will ever give me the slightest pause in defending myself from anyone I deem to be a threat to me.

If defending oneself against violence to STOP a crime was the arbiter of fomenting incivility, then we all should call our townships tomorrow and tell them to cancel all our police departments! A criminal's DREAM is a fearful society which cowers from self-defense. People who let themselves get assaulted do not make thugs think twice about their crimes to reform their lives in a better way---- it only makes them think about committing MORE crime.

The state is wrong, the law is wrong; I would have stuck a chef's knife into the guy's eye.

Hey, if you don't mind shelling out thousands of dollars for a defense attorney who mostly likely will fail to convince a jury you acted in self defense when blinding an unarmed adversary, GO FOR IT.

Personally, in this case I believe retreating and seeking the aid of fellow employees is the prudent response.

Peace.
The article didn't mention it, but mustn't the guy had some pretty painful burns from that hot water?

Then you didn't read the article. It said he sustained a cut neck from the glass of the coffee pot shattering on the back of his head and he had to go to the hospital.
Of course I read the article. Did you see anything mentioned in there about burns, ALSO?

Peace.
People like you are the type who foster cowardice, and promote victim hood; all the while ceding more power to the nanny state. People of your mindset are the enemies of freedom.
On the contrary, it is trigger happy, violent people who force states to come up with laws that put curbs on how much people can defend themselves. Taking any opportunity to go full postal is as bad as an assault.
Negative Nancy. It is perfectly natural, and evolutionarily engrained to meet violence with violence. Once you cede the monopoly on violence to the State; you are no longer a free person. Merely a subject.
We as the human race have made it this far by controlling some of those "ingrained" instincts using our highly developed cerebellums. Those who continue to enjoy behaving like a wolf pack force society to build cages for them.
We also survived by meeting violence, and conflict successfully. Those who didn’t; didnt...
So many choices. You can choose to be one of the wolves, or you can be their prey. In states like NY; they decide that the state is the wolf, and the subjects are the sheep.
Interesting. Do you know Lucy Hamilton? She spouts that same rhetoric. Proud to be a wolf; eat or be eaten, blah blah blah.

Sure we defend ourselves. Cutting BACK on the need for it is what civilization has attempted to do since civilizations appeared.

Peace.
Assault and Battery are actions punishable by a fine in NY.
The officer must ask the offender to stop and take a ticket and is not allowed to arrest the offender.
Yes, the Ds have royally fucked NYS.

We also survived by meeting violence, and conflict successfully. Those who didn’t; didnt...
So many choices. You can choose to be one of the wolves, or you can be their prey. In states like NY; they decide that the state is the wolf, and the subjects are the sheep.
Interesting. Do you know Lucy Hamilton? She spouts that same rhetoric. Proud to be a wolf; eat or be eaten, blah blah blah.

Sure we defend ourselves. Cutting BACK on the need for it is what civilization has attempted to do since civilizations appeared.
I do. She’s a good woman, with a good head on her shoulders.
As for the need to defend ourselves? That need always has been, and always will be present. You gain nothing by limiting your capacity to do so; and instead risk everything. It’s a fools gambit. Those given to such proclivities, natural world handily weeds out. Always has. Always will...
I’d rather be heard “Blah”, “blah”, “blah”ing; than “Bah, “bah”, “bah”ing...

Last edited:

As for the need to defend ourselves? That need always has been, and always will be present. You gain nothing by limiting your capacity to do so; and instead risk everything. It’s a fools gambit. Those given to such proclivities, natural world handily weeds out. Always has. Always will...
I’d rather be head “Blah”, “blah”, “blah”ing; than “Bah, “bah”, “bah”ing..
upload_2020-3-8_12-8-1.png

View attachment 311077

survival_of_the_fittest_by_intellectualdeviant-d4u72wq.jpg
475f64a4f9a691ae91b988634989b482.jpg

View attachment 311077
Cool pic. Notice the contact point where the man, and club meet. That’s the survivors/winners end...

• Assault

If defending oneself against violence to STOP a crime was the arbiter of fomenting incivility, then we all should call our townships tomorrow and tell them to cancel all our police departments! A criminal's DREAM is a fearful society which cowers from self-defense. People who let themselves get assaulted do not make thugs think twice about their crimes to reform their lives in a better way---- it only makes them think about committing MORE crime.
Our local police force has never killed anyone. They've taken shooters and violent drunks and guys whigged out on PCP into custody without harming a hair on their heads. It's called good training.

• Assault

Our local police force has never killed anyone. They've taken shooters and violent drunks and guys whigged out on PCP into custody without harming a hair on their heads. It's called good training.

BULLSHIT. It is called damn lucky. They only took them into custody without mussing their hair because so far they haven't run into a shooter who is shooting at THEM and refuses to go down without a fight while threatening the community. Besides, that obviates the real discussion on what the common person is to do faced with immediate, imminent violence and there is no cop around to save your ass.

Also note, the cops didn't take any of your criminals into custody by RETREATING. They were all TRAINED and were carrying weapons.

If a trained cop needs as much, the ordinary citizen certainly can make do with no less.

• Assault

Your point?

BULLSHIT. It is called damn lucky. They only took them into custody without mussing their hair because so far they haven't run into a shooter who is shooting at THEM and refuses to go down without a fight while threatening the community. Besides, that obviates the real discussion on what the common person is to do faced with immediate, imminent violence and there is no cop around to save your ass.

Also note, the cops didn't take any of your criminals into custody by RETREATING. They were all TRAINED and were carrying weapons.

If a trained cop needs as much, the ordinary citizen certainly can make do with no less.
Precisely. To infer that these cops were able to take all these criminals into custody without the implied threat of, or explicit use of violence is wholesale horse shit. Not all violence leads to a fatality.

Precisely. To infer that these cops were able to take all these criminals into custody without the implied threat of, or explicit use of violence is wholesale horse shit. Not all violence leads to a fatality.

Yes, when you deal with a police officer, you yield to him because to resist comes with it an IMPLIED THREAT OF VIOLENCE. He will arrest your ass. And if you really do resist him, he will take you down with as much force as needed, up to and including killing you, if necessary. The entire history of mankind comes with it compliance and surrender to authority in order to create or maintain civility UNDER THREAT OF PUNISHMENT.

Maybe in a few million or several hundred thousand years mankind might perhaps eventually evolve into the non-animal non-emotional non-reptilian docile state of total peace and compliance that will meet with the liberal's ideology.

"Sure we defend ourselves. Cutting BACK on the need for it is what civilization has attempted to do since civilizations appeared."

What nonsense. The reason WHY Western Civilisation has endured for so long is BECAUSE our Ancestors have repeatedly defended themselves and their wider community, IF our Ancestors would have been Beta Cuck Faggots then Western Civilisation would have been destroyed many many Centuries ago. We are STILL here because they adopted the MO of Survival Of The Fittest and this is the MO we are going to have to return to if we are to survive for many many more Centuries.

It is accurate you are either a wolf or a sheep, the wolf wins EVERY time. It is better to be a wolf and have wolves as friends than to be a sheep and have sheep as friends.

OL you are very naive or you support just rolling over and allowing savages to take over because of Muh Human Rights and Muh Tolerance. A person has a HUMAN RIGHT to defend themselves and IF that includes shooting someone dead then they shoot someone dead. Only Beta Cucks think that self defence involves NOT going for the extreme option. It is our ability when needed to commit extreme violence that will ULTIMATELY protect our wider community, it is our ability to become once again TOTAL barbarians that will ULTIMATELY protect our wider community.

upload_2020-3-8_18-34-10.png

"Sure we defend ourselves. Cutting BACK on the need for it is what civilization has attempted to do since civilizations appeared."

What nonsense. The reason WHY Western Civilisation has endured for so long is BECAUSE our Ancestors have repeatedly defended themselves and their wider community, IF our Ancestors would have been Beta Cuck Faggots then Western Civilisation would have been destroyed many many Centuries ago. We are STILL here because they adopted the MO of Survival Of The Fittest and this is the MO we are going to have to return to if we are to survive for many many more Centuries.

It is accurate you are either a wolf or a sheep, the wolf wins EVERY time. It is better to be a wolf and have wolves as friends than to be a sheep and have sheep as friends.

OL you are very naive or you support just rolling over and allowing savages to take over because of Muh Human Rights and Muh Tolerance. A person has a HUMAN RIGHT to defend themselves and IF that includes shooting someone dead then they shoot someone dead. Only Beta Cucks think that self defence involves NOT going for the extreme option. It is our ability when needed to commit extreme violence that will ULTIMATELY protect our wider community, it is our ability to become once again TOTAL barbarians that will ULTIMATELY protect our wider community.

View attachment 311118
You make the point as eloquently as ever...

View attachment 311077

upload_2020-3-8_18-45-44.png

Ooops. No one left in this thread but the extremists. We're judged by the company we keep, so I'm outta here.

Forum List

Back