McDonalds Worker Arrested For Self-Defense?

The state is wrong, the law is wrong; I would have stuck a chef's knife into the guy's eye.

Hey, if you don't mind shelling out thousands of dollars for a defense attorney who mostly likely will fail to convince a jury you acted in self defense when blinding an unarmed adversary, GO FOR IT.

Personally, in this case I believe retreating and seeking the aid of fellow employees is the prudent response.

This is my final reply on this topic.

Peace.
People like you are the type who foster cowardice, and promote victim hood; all the while ceding more power to the nanny state. People of your mindset are the enemies of freedom.
On the contrary, it is trigger happy, violent people who force states to come up with laws that put curbs on how much people can defend themselves. Taking any opportunity to go full postal is as bad as an assault.
Negative Nancy. It is perfectly natural, and evolutionarily engrained to meet violence with violence. Once you cede the monopoly on violence to the State; you are no longer a free person. Merely a subject.
We as the human race have made it this far by controlling some of those "ingrained" instincts using our highly developed cerebellums. Those who continue to enjoy behaving like a wolf pack force society to build cages for them.

^^^^ This:

upload_2020-3-8_18-50-40.png

Ooops. No one left in this thread but the extremists. We're judged by the company we keep, so I'm outta here.
Now the fool says it's extremist to defend yourself. Are you really that dumb or do you get paid to spew your horse manure? If we're judged by the company we keep then go on to your beta cuck girlie man hangout. Careful not to get hurt.

Ooops. No one left in this thread but the extremists. We're judged by the company we keep, so I'm outta here.
Run to the safety of the herd. Strength in numbers? Maybe. Just maybe, you wont be the one hamstrung. For what it's worth... Theres a reason you found yourself out here all alone on this one. Think about it...

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault
  • Reckless endangerment and
  • Criminal possession of a weapon (a coffee pot)?
Only in America. The criminal is now the victim and the victim is the perp.

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window

"The criminal is now the victim and the victim is the perp."

This is part of Leftist Logic 101, you will see it ALL the time, the Leftists ALWAYS are on the side of the criminals, they do not give a fuck about the victims. Look how they all defend for example sadistic POS on Death Row in America and demand they are NOT executed, they will say the POS is also a victim, they BLAME Society for criminals being criminals, they do not even accept most are even criminals they consider them Victims of Society (especially if they are Black or Brown) and they campaign to get criminals released back into the community on the mantra of Human Rights and Civil Rights

How is it a man spits on you at the drive-thru window, then tries to climb in through the window attacking you and you break a coffee pot over his head in self-defense trying to stop him, and YOU get carted off to jail for
  • Assault

NYC McDonald's worker allegedly smashes coffee pot over head of man climbing in drive-thru window

This is part of Leftist Logic 101, you will see it ALL the time, the Leftists ALWAYS are on the side of the criminals, they do not give a fuck about the victims. Look how they all defend for example sadistic POS on Death Row in America and demand they are NOT executed, they will say the POS is also a victim, they BLAME Society for criminals being criminals, they do not even accept most are even criminals they consider them Victims of Society (especially if they are Black or Brown) and they campaign to get criminals released back into the community on the mantra of Human Rights and Civil Rights
And then hinder the common folk from defending themselves from such scum. But they come offering a solution... Cede more of your freedom, in favor of empowering the state over you.

• Assault

And then hinder the common folk from defending themselves from such scum. But they come offering a solution... Cede more of your freedom, in favor of empowering the state over you.

Yes and it's good that more and more peoples every day are getting Red Pilled about all of this.

• Assault

All across the Western world Leftists illustrate that they are a DANGER to the SAFETY of ALL Communities. ALL Western Leftists are AGAINST ANYONE having the ability to defend themselves ESPECIALLY if they are confronted with a violent Black or Brown savage IF someone defends themselves and/or their family against such savages that person is TRASHED across Social Media and the MSM as a "racist" or a "White Supremacist" In America it's the most extreme with these Sanctuary Cities ALL in Leftist control and actively PROTECTING violent Illegal Immigrant savages SOME of which have criminal records, SOME of which have already been deported countless times only to Illegally re-enter the American nation and go to one of these Sanctuary Cities and then commit other acts of violence eg. that Illegal violent savage who murdered that girl in California Kate Steinle:

upload_2020-3-8_19-34-46.png

Shooting of Kate Steinle - Wikipedia

These Illegal violent savages then get PROTECTED by Leftist Judges and when convicted get that conviction overturned and then are released back into the Community, this illustrates that Leftists SUPPORT criminals, they support murderers and rapists AS LONG as they are Black or Brown and they do not give a fuck about the victims:

upload_2020-3-8_19-37-25.png

upload_2020-3-8_19-38-25.png

Conviction overturned for undocumented immigrant charged in death of Kate Steinle

^^^^ This:

View attachment 311123
Excuse me, young lady? I don't know who you imagine is screeching, but it sure isn't me. If you're going to address my posts, you need to at least be in the right ballpark.

But as I said, you guys can do whatever it is you do when you're alone together. I'd rather not get the fleas.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 311123
Excuse me, young lady? I don't know who you imagine is screeching, but it sure isn't me. If you're going to address my posts, you need to at least be in the right ballpark.

But as I said, you guys can do whatever it is you do when you're alone together. I'd rather not get the fleas.

I already addressed what you had commented and said it was inaccurate in my post # 77

• Assault

All across the Western world Leftists illustrate that they are a DANGER to the SAFETY of ALL Communities. ALL Western Leftists are AGAINST ANYONE having the ability to defend themselves ESPECIALLY if they are confronted with a violent Black or Brown savage IF someone defends themselves and/or their family against such savages that person is TRASHED across Social Media and the MSM as a "racist" or a "White Supremacist" In America it's the most extreme with these Sanctuary Cities ALL in Leftist control and actively PROTECTING violent Illegal Immigrant savages SOME of which have criminal records, SOME of which have already been deported countless times only to Illegally re-enter the American nation and go to one of these Sanctuary Cities and then commit other acts of violence eg. that Illegal violent savage who murdered that girl in California Kate Steinle:

View attachment 311126

Shooting of Kate Steinle - Wikipedia

These Illegal violent savages then get PROTECTED by Leftist Judges and when convicted get that conviction overturned and then are released back into the Community, this illustrates that Leftists SUPPORT criminals, they support murderers and rapists AS LONG as they are Black or Brown and they do not give a fuck about the victims:

View attachment 311128
View attachment 311129

Conviction overturned for undocumented immigrant charged in death of Kate Steinle
And all designed to disempower the citizen to the point that they relinquish rights, and "power of protection" to the state. It's a typical cattle drive. Startle the herd; and harry them toward where you want them to go...

^^^^ This:

View attachment 311123

As long as you secure yourself in the den provided by the wolves who protect it; you suffer the fleas we provide you.

All across the Western world Leftists illustrate that they are a DANGER to the SAFETY of ALL Communities.
TRUE DAT. The Left has become literally our true domestic terrorists and the greatest danger we face today. Like an insidious disease, they have selectively infiltrated and infected the body of our society at every key point, from upper levels of government to key industries, to our media and education.

They are no better than ISIS, worse in fact because ISIS comes at you face forward telling you they are out to kill you, whereas the Left try to hide what they are and what they represent and come at you quietly in the dark, behind your back, through laws, rules and regulations.

• Assault

Many years ago my nephew and his wife were awakened in the middle of the night by the sound of someone downstairs. He grabbed his pistol and headed down the stairs and saw two figures in the dark and he fired, killing one teenager and wounding the other. The result was: He was armed and the intruders were not and thus he was sentenced to serve eight years in prison for defending his home. The state: Minnesota.
The laws are skewed in favor of the criminals and should be changed.

• Assault

Many years ago my nephew and his wife were awakened in the middle of the night by the sound of someone downstairs. He grabbed his pistol and headed down the stairs and saw two figures in the dark and he fired, killing one teenager and wounding the other. The result was: He was armed and the intruders were not and thus he was sentenced to serve eight years in prison for defending his home. The state: Minnesota.

The situation is it is disgusting that peoples are sent to prison for defending themselves and their family from violent savages. The situation that your nephew and his wife were confronted with, that teenager that your nephew shot would NOT be dead IF he was NOT somewhere he had NO RIGHT to be ie. illegally inside your nephew and his wife's property. So in my opinion your nephew did ZERO that was wrong and is NOT responsible for that teenager being dead, the blame for ALL of that is completely with the teenager and the other savage that was with him.

• Assault

The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom whether you support it or not, was doing its job. For themselves first. Never forget that.

Liberals love and thrive on and depend on legitimization of personal irresponsibility

Forum List

Back