McMaster: Donald Trump has the intelligence of a "kindergartener"

I heard from a friend that liberals are witty, I called BS and he laughed and told me he was just kidding.

If anyone needed any more proof that humor misses conservatives. BTW how is that late night rush limpbaugh show....

Rush earns $50 million a year and flies around in his private jet, you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

warren buffet earns $37 million a day, is a million times smarter than the oxycontin junkie and isn't a disgusting lying animal.

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

no, that would be you and the trump loons.

but how cute that you think that. poor dear.

You really are unhinged.

Sorry you can't see it. Maybe if you step away from that ledge......

:rofl:

If anyone needed any more proof that humor misses conservatives. BTW how is that late night rush limpbaugh show....

Rush earns $50 million a year and flies around in his private jet, you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

warren buffet earns $37 million a day, is a million times smarter than the oxycontin junkie and isn't a disgusting lying animal.

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

no, that would be you and the trump loons.

but how cute that you think that. poor dear.

You really are unhinged.

Sorry you can't see it. Maybe if you step away from that ledge......

:rofl:

So, meme-boy...what's your opinion of top generals and officials saying Trump has the intelligence of a kumquat?

I have a friend that says every trump supporter can't tell the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, so they order a giant douche to wash down the turd sandwich.

I heard from a friend that liberals are witty, I called BS and he laughed and told me he was just kidding.

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

How many times today have you been “triggered” Zander. You keep posting pictures of crazy people. You need to get a grip man. I know he’s an idiot but you voted for him. Live with it.

I love it when Trumpanzees pull this “triggered” and “butthurt” shit. They're not smart enough to defend the orange clown because his words and actions are indefensible, so they post memes. Bless their hearts.

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

How many times today have you been “triggered” Zander. You keep posting pictures of crazy people. You need to get a grip man. I know he’s an idiot but you voted for him. Live with it.

I love it when Trumpanzees pull this “triggered” and “butthurt” shit. They're not smart enough to defend the orange clown because his words and actions are indefensible, so they post memes. Bless their hearts.

eL4DxSF.gif

There is nothing to defend. Trump is the President. We just followed Saint Obama's advice.....

"If you, uh, don't, um, like it....well uh...go out and um, win some elections"
-Saint Barack

There is nothing to defend. Trump is the President. We just followed Saint Obama's advice.....

-Saint Barack

Well, while that's an adorable little bit of intellectual cowardice, but you were not asked to defend anything. Try to follow:

What is your opinion of the idea that top generals and officials are saying Trump has the intelligence of ankunquat

5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner
And yet he runs rings around Obama.

He's also a BILLIONAIRE. Who else is a billionaire? Raise your hand.
:desk:

You're a delusional weirdo. Obama was a constitutional law professor...Trump doesn't even know how government works. You aren't "triggering" anyone, you're just making yourself look stupid.

No he wasn't, another lib drank the koolaid. FACT Obama isn't qualified to be a professor or even an associate professor and never was one suck it.

Trump approval: 35 percent
Trump disapproval: 60 percent

Tops all presidents in American history for 1st year in office ...

5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.

He is, his treety fingers prove that every day. He has the mentality of a 5 year old on an elementary school ground.

Very true, Trump can't figure out how giving Iran billions of dollars of money and letting terrorists out of club Gitmo and overthrowing Gaddafi so ISIS could take over, and drawing red lines in the sand in Syria is so damned brilliant.

All Trump has to do is nothing and he will bypass Obama in the foreign department category.

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.

I have a friend that says every trump supporter can't tell the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, so they order a giant douche to wash down the turd sandwich.
That's a good one. Save it for the campaign in 2020. It's a real winner.
^^ thinks Trump will last until 2020. Lol
I’m sure you love your fellow neonazi Bannon and he’s said Trump only has a 30% chance of finishing his term.
Would Steve Bannon lie to you?

Trump should make it till 2020, it would set a very bad precedent if he were forced from office prior to that. That is not the road we want to start down

I agree, unles it is a clear violation of duty and ethics, I am not for it just because I can't stand anything about the man.

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.

Clinton! Therefore Trump cannot be intellectually underdeveloped! :rolleyes: Herp Derp.

Rex Tillerson agrees with this assessment

Now we know why Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”
NBC News has a detailed report of a July 20 meeting between Donald Trump and his military advisors that clarifies why Tillerson, the secretary of state, allegedly disparaged the president behind his back. At the meeting, Trump reportedly astonished military leaders by saying he wanted to rebuild the nation’s nuclear stockpile to its peak level of the late 1960s—a tenfold increase that would violate international agreements the U.S. has adhered to since the 1980s.

Now we know why Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

And yet he runs rings around Obama.

He's also a BILLIONAIRE. Who else is a billionaire? Raise your hand.
:desk:

You're a delusional weirdo. Obama was a constitutional law professor...Trump doesn't even know how government works. You aren't "triggering" anyone, you're just making yourself look stupid.

No he wasn't, another lib drank the koolaid. FACT Obama isn't qualified to be a professor or even an associate professor and never was one suck it.

Why can't you pseudocon freaks even accept simple facts? It's weird.

Uninformed sources told me that a guys who built a real estate empire from scratch and has been on Forbes 400 for 3 decades is like dumb or something
He did not build it from scratch. He inherited it, along with a wealth of connection, also from hid dad.

A kindergartner who has made billions of dollars. I'll take that deal.

A kindergartner who has made billions of dollars. I'll take that deal.

It's not about whether or not Trump is pleased with himself, it's about everyone else on the planet. Which, no doubt, would probably raise and give him another billion dollars to resign and retire to some island in the Pacific.

-Saint Barack

poor snowflake

Forum List

Back