McMaster: Donald Trump has the intelligence of a "kindergartener"

5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner
This shit again?

Running out of sexual misconduct stories so resorting to this played out bullshit again?

Noted and dismissed.

“I don’t know, all I know is what’s on the internet.”
Speaking on Meet The Press, 13 March 2016.
That's a totally true and absolutely frightening statement.
One of his favorite sources of news is Fox and Friends.
He goes right to twitter whatever he hears on that show.
And InfoWars.
Yup. Alex Jones was one of the first people Doofus called after he won thanking him for his help.

Then months later Jones’ lawyer ( during a custody hearing) puts out a statement that read,” Everything Mr. Jones says is for entertainment purposes only.”

Yet Jones is one of Trump’s main sources for “ news.”

“I don’t know, all I know is what’s on the internet.”
Speaking on Meet The Press, 13 March 2016.
That's a totally true and absolutely frightening statement.
One of his favorite sources of news is Fox and Friends.
He goes right to twitter whatever he hears on that show.
And InfoWars.
Yup. Alex Jones was one of the first people Doofus called after he won thanking him for his help.

Then months later Jones’ lawyer ( during a custody hearing) puts out a statement that read,” Everything Mr. Jones says is for entertainment purposes only.”

Yet Jones is one of Trump’s main sources for “ news.”
rmpe3Q7.gif

5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
This shit again?

Running out of sexual misconduct stories so resorting to this played out bullshit again?

Noted and dismissed.
Truth hurts doesn’t it grandpa.

This shit again?

Noted and dismissed.
rmpe3Q7.gif

Uninformed sources told me that a guys who built a real estate empire from scratch and has been on Forbes 400 for 3 decades is like dumb or something

Then your sources are idiots, as he did not build an empire from scratch. And yes, when the product you sell is only image, it is quite possible for you to also be a moron.

On female candidates on The Apprentice
"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."
How To Get Rich, 2004

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me— consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
How to Get Rich, 2004

On the importance of beautiful pieces of ass
"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
1991, Esquire.

And yet he runs rings around Obama.

He's also a BILLIONAIRE. Who else is a billionaire? Raise your hand.
:desk:

On female candidates on The Apprentice
"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."
How To Get Rich, 2004

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me— consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
How to Get Rich, 2004

On the importance of beautiful pieces of ass
"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
1991, Esquire.
rmpe3Q7.gif

And yet he runs rings around Obama.

He's also a BILLIONAIRE. Who else is a billionaire? Raise your hand.
:desk:

You're a delusional weirdo. Obama was a constitutional law professor...Trump doesn't even know how government works. You aren't "triggering" anyone, you're just making yourself look stupid.

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.

I have a friend that says every trump supporter can't tell the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, so they order a giant douche to wash down the turd sandwich.

I heard from a friend that liberals are witty, I called BS and he laughed and told me he was just kidding.

If anyone needed any more proof that humor misses conservatives. BTW how is that late night rush limpbaugh show....

Rush earns $50 million a year and flies around in his private jet, you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

warren buffet earns $37 million a day, is a million times smarter than the oxycontin junkie and isn't a disgusting lying animal.

we win.

This shit again?

Noted and dismissed.
Not at all. I recognize most of you as unhinged everyday. Today is no exception.

This shit again?

Noted and dismissed.
Not at all. I recognize most of you as unhinged everyday. Today is no exception.
One word that the whole world is using to describe your serial sex offender is UNHINGED..

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.

I have a friend that says every trump supporter can't tell the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, so they order a giant douche to wash down the turd sandwich.

I heard from a friend that liberals are witty, I called BS and he laughed and told me he was just kidding.

If anyone needed any more proof that humor misses conservatives. BTW how is that late night rush limpbaugh show....

Rush earns $50 million a year and flies around in his private jet, you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

warren buffet earns $37 million a day, is a million times smarter than the oxycontin junkie and isn't a disgusting lying animal.

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

we win.

1zq9i7.jpg

no, that would be you and the trump loons.

but how cute that you think that. poor dear.

Forum List

Back