McMaster: Donald Trump has the intelligence of a "kindergartener"

"Napoleon's one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death."

The biggest problem with Trump is that he actually thinks he is smart. That is what makes him so dangerous.

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do/"Nobody knows the system better than I do
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me.
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

On British muslims
"When they see trouble [terrorist activity] they have to report it. They are not reporting it. They are absolutely not reporting it and that is a big problem."

23 March 2016, speaking to Piers Morgan on ITV's Good Morning Britain

"So they ... asked me about NATO, and I said two things. NATO's obsolete – not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO – NATO is obsolete, and I said, 'And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.' You know, back when they did NATO there was no such thing as terrorism."

"Back when they did NATO..." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The biggest problem with Trump is that he actually thinks he is smart. That is what makes him so dangerous.

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do/"Nobody knows the system better than I do
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."
Aren't you a bit too long in the tooth to be part of the "Buzzfeed" generation?

“I don’t know, all I know is what’s on the internet.”
Speaking on Meet The Press, 13 March 2016.

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
June 2015, Presidential Announcement, Trump Tower, New York.

I am not part of the Buzzfeed, and I am not sure what that has to do with Trump's quotes that I gave. The man truly believes these things when he says them, he has alway thought he was the smartest man in the room, despite the massive amount of evidence to the contrary.

I am not part of the Buzzfeed, and I am not sure what that has to do with Trump's quotes that I gave. The man truly believes these things when he says them, he has alway thought he was the smartest man in the room, despite the massive amount of evidence to the contrary.

✔@realDonaldTrump

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault. May 8, 2013

✔@realDonaldTrump

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault. May 8, 2013

"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests,” “And I can tell you who is going to win."

The man truly believes this shit!

Say something over and over and over, at every opportunity and for decades, you literally begin believing it.

Literally.

LWNJ's are .....

rmpe3Q7.gif

Forum List

Back