Mean people suck.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
q26.jpg

Well Hell, at least he didn't shoot, knife, behead, rape or run over them.

Ya got appreciate the little things these days.

Well it might as well be a mistake, I don't really tend to judge people...But I've never seen anything more mean than these;

176640205_4bc892532d.jpg

Pure evil..

Could be the truck driver's a hero. If he thought those two babes were muslims he knew they'd be in for possible stoning to death or beheadings for wearing bikinis exposing their aurats, so in an attempt to save their lives he tried to cover them in mud.

Mean people suck but GREAT people swallow. Go figure

People that when you work a entry gate ( "Gate 1" ) they misfile your paperwork when you are away on break = Ex....Inbound truck scale tickets waiting to be scaled out.... are filed with the truck tickets already shipped. When a truck scales out....I have to search through he already shipped scale tickets to find the truck drivers scale ticket to be scaled out

Computer shipping system manipulated ( From IT Department ) so I make plenty of errors. Especially when I first started working at my current location. Weights entered incorrectly that I did not enter, or load numbers and truck weights are mismatched. I made some mistakes in shipping, but not all were my mistakes....some were, I strongly believe....due to manipulating the computer system, probably from the I.T Department on site.

Truck driver walks in the gate and says he is a particular truck number to be scaled out, then a truck driver scaled out early ( scale info entered into computer with weights and scale tickets punched with in and out weights ) ------> Then a second truck scales out with the exact same truck number and company for a the truck you scaled out earlier = Two truck drivers give the exact same truck numbers.....making it a paperwork can computer headache for the officer working the gate.

You issue a badge to a visitor when they sign in......and they hand you a different badge ( not in the sign out record ) when they sign out. You search and search for the badge they turned in.....and it is not on the sign in register.....cause they handed you a different badge number than you issued them.

Truck drivers taking a security badge off of the counter when I am not looking and hide it.....making you retrieve a different badge to issue.

I have on two occasions signed up for the FCC ( US Federal Communications Commission ) do not call list, and I still get calls from companies and others for solicitation purposes or to be questioned on the telephone.

Last night I got a text from my sister.....my one and only sister. My niece......texts me soon afterwards and it comes across my sisters text page.....instead of from a new page and telephone number from my niece like it should have.

Me and my sister got into a debate over the phone...... we were texting. She said my mom texted me and she did not. MY MOTHER has never texted me and is unable to do so due to being in the country and having no cell reception. My sister.....acting WAY OUT OF character. ***** WAS IT ACTUALLY MY SISTER texting me, having argued with me that my mom texted me *****? Makes one wonder. My mother is in her late 60s, she does not text....she makes a phone call. Not to say she does not, or has not - but I have never...ever knew my mother to text, and she has always had a simple "Flip Phone" with the telephone numbers.

Me, running around the plant site.....people trying to get me to perform my duties faster and faster ( permits - unlock doors...ect ) and gripe at me for not being timely.....when I move as fast as I could and my co workers not helping me issue permits. I find out later that I issued permits ( Burn - tunnel entry...ect ) that were never used, and this was a repeated event.....over and over. People called me for permits...that were never used, as I believe...just to manipulate my time.

My inspection areas sabotaged = fire extinguishers with the pin and chain missing, which is abnormal for 90% of your fire extinguishers to be missing the chain - pin and inspection tag. They practically have to be pulled off which means that someone most likely pulled the extinguisher pin, chain and inspection tag off.

Me being told on the radio to go to bay 3 when the person wanting a permit for issue is in bay 6.

Trucker drivers inside the gate one giving me information for a scale ticket, then when they leave they change their information, saying I understood them wrong when they signed in.

Truck drivers talking to me, with their tongue in the top of their mouth, trying to speak in a guttural language of sorts, and so I will not understand them.

Me being placed on mill standby for long periods of time, while one works....I am essentially on standby for nothing. This was predominant when I first started at my current work location.

Close co-workers being difficult to me behind my back, and they think I do not know. Fake smiles and false reassurance.

Shadow 355 -------- Fading signal !

Well it might as well be a mistake, I don't really tend to judge people...But I've never seen anything more mean than these;

176640205_4bc892532d.jpg

Pure evil..

I was at a friends house, in the town north of where I work. If I recall correctly he was at the east door of his house, standing in the doorway with the door open. A Deputy Sheriff that we went to high school with, whom was off duty and in civilian clothes was walking toward the door. The off duty Deputy Sheriff gave....what I describe as a digusted look. He was acting out of character, from what he normally acts when he is around me. He was acting out of character, and being quiet....not conversing with me.....because we were under covert surveillance.

If I am remembering right, I asked him when the next Deputy Sheriffs civil service was, so I could take the civil service test. I do not recall getting a straight answer from him.

--------------------------

About 6 or 7 years ago, I had a cut out laying on my kitchen table of a knife I wanted. A Benchmade knife - a mini barrage model. When I went to a gunshop in a metro area about 30 minutes north of where I live.....he had one for sale. WHAT A coincidence huh. Not long after I lay the advertisement down on my kitchen table, there is one for sale at a gunshop north of where I live. People entering my house when I am not there , scratching the letter "X" on my outside lock, damaging my house and leaving mice and spiders in it...other events ; and just by coincidence the knife I want is at a gunshop. AND.....AND the gunshops proprieter, his wife has the same first name, and general characteristics of a nurse I use to work with at my current work place ( She quit ). The nurse I use to work with ( That quit )- Dark blonde hair, had nearly the same characteristics as an ER / Flight nurse I use to work with at my last job.

At the gunshop about 30 minutes north of where I work...one of the last times I was there ( the shop has since moved - it was near a industial plant when I seen this Deputy ) there was a Deputy Sheriff whom pulled up to the front door in his police crusier. HE stayed in the car while I was there, him tunring his lead to the left and staring at me. Me thinking...."Buddy, Do I know you?"

Shadow 355

Wont they get clean once they're in the water surfing? :)

When I first started my current job, a truck driver would come in for example = John Koonz , truck 81, trailer 81A for Acme Transportation Company.

When Acme Transportation Company truck 81, trailer 81 a would leave.......it would be another driver driving the truck out. That is just one of many-many-many mind games I had to put up with at Gate one when I started my current job. Had it not been for me supporting a child, and helping put her through school......my decision not to stay would have been more easier most likely.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back