...meanwhile at the leftist outrage of the day club.....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
outrage.png

Jill comes up with one!!!....

AI voice assistants reinforce harmful gender stereotypes, new UN report says

You see, female voices used in AI devices promotes sexism...
Uhh...
You can't make this shit up..

I hope the male voice actors are paid more. :lol:

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

Before even reading the link, I can tell you I have my GPS deliberately set for a female voice.

Why? Because men always fake like they know everything even when they don't. Ergo a female voice is more trustworthy.

Sometimes I set it for an Irish female, just to enjoy the accent. Sometimes I set it to Portuguese. Loads of fun for my passengers.

By the way, OP......
........ who the fuck is "Jill"? And what the fuck does any of this have to do with "leftists"?

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

Before even reading the link, I can tell you I have my GPS deliberately set for a female voice.

Why? Because men always fake like they know everything even when they don't. Ergo a female voice is more trustworthy.

Sometimes I set it for an Irish female, just to enjoy the accent. Sometimes I set it to Portuguese. Loads of fun for my passengers.

By the way, OP......
........ who the fuck is "Jill"? And what the fuck does any of this have to do with "leftists"?
Cab driving, foul mouthed, foreigner. Legal?

My wife has Siri set to a British male...very stereotypical :21::21:

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

I don't know, she looks like a Jill.... or is it even a woman...it's hard to know.

As for me, I have my GPS set to a male...I already know women are lousy with directions...so not going there!!!

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

Back when we had an actual GPS we had Denis Leary's voice...it was rude and crude. "I said turn fucking left.." :21:

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

Back when we had an actual GPS we had Denis Leary's voice...it was rude and crude. "I said turn fucking left.." :21:
So very clever with your pre teen profanity.
Getting a nice glimpse of who really populates the wailing left.

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

I don't know, she looks like a Jill.... or is it even a woman...it's hard to know.

As for me, I have my GPS set to a male...I already know women are lousy with directions...so not going there!!!

So no answer about what this has to do with "leftists". Or any kind of "Politics" at all.

Typical.

I get made fun of for displaying manners when speaking to Alexia. I am hoping they’ll remember that when they become sentient.

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

why do you lefty loons keep calling me left?

Oh, and did my bad words hurt your wittle sensibility?

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

Same reason the OP tried to sell a tech topic as "Politics", "leftists" and, strangest of all, "Jill".
It's called Division über Alles. "Muh team" and shit, from the Denizens of Dichotomy.

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

Same reason the OP tried to sell a tech topic as "Politics", "leftists" and, strangest of all, "Jill".
It's called Division über Alles. "Muh team" and shit, from the Denizens of Dichotomy.

sort of interesting too that the loon had to go and make it personal, because I guess joking about GPS voices is something they take great offense at.

Obviously, the female voices should be at home making audio chicken pot pie.

View attachment 261973

Uhh...

By the way, OP......

It's certainly politics.
It is yet another example of the left going full retard, and to clarify I do not mean liberals, I mean leftist... big difference.
The leftist mentality of a basic NEED to be constantly and perpetually outraged is a very real political topic.
Yes, I took a humorous approach...but really... how can you not laugh at these people?

By the way, OP......

It's certainly politics.
It is yet another example of the left going full retard, and to clarify I do not mean liberals, I mean leftist... big difference.
The leftist mentality of a basic NEED to be constantly and perpetually outraged is a very real political topic.
Yes, I took a humorous approach...but really... how can you not laugh at these people?

It was a UN report that had zero to do with the US or US politics.

Forum List

Back