Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth

"# 15.8 million children lived in food-insecure households in 2012.
# 20 percent or more of the child population in 37 states and D.C. lived in food-insecure households in 2012, according to the most recent data available. New Mexico (29%) and Mississippi (29%) had the highest rates of children in households without consistent access to food. [ii]
# In 2012, the top five states with the highest rate of food-insecure children under 18 were New Mexico, Mississippi, Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada.[iii]
# In 2012, the top five states with the lowest rate of food-insecure children under 18 were North Dakota, Minnesota, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts."
Child Hunger Poverty Fact Sheet Feeding America

Think about what you choose to care about. All I ask.

Stop spamming the forum with threads you have no intention on partaking in the discussion thereof.

food insecure , heck they at least get foodstamps from taxpayers I'd think !! Just another silly bit of info from some liberal organization I think !!

Yet, you Delta, would see Christian churches closed down, churches that feed the hungry, including millions of children a year.

It doesn't matter if you believe as we do, we feed Muslims, athiests, Christians, and all those who come through the doors.

The term food insecurity is used to hide the fact that no one is actually hungry or undernourished.

In other words - a lie.

Forum List

Back