Meanwhile At Walmart

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Walmart cashier steps in to polish disabled woman's nails when salon refuses

2EBB04EB-81E1-42E9-B603-F3FB5D8AA201.jpeg

love it.

i esp love it at the end where the lady who got her nails done said "we don't want anyone fired!!!" but this is just amazing and shows many many people are out there doing great things for each other every day "just because".

so glad a local media station covered this.

The salon was correct.

maybe. just seems harsh. i'll just be glad someone was there to help the young lady out and their attitude about it.
In a salon manicure, the manicurist uses various tools, grinders and clippers. This would be dangerous to use on a woman whose hands are uncontrollably shaking. The Walmart employee simply painted her nails.

The salon was correct.

maybe. just seems harsh. i'll just be glad someone was there to help the young lady out and their attitude about it.
In a salon manicure, the manicurist uses various tools, grinders and clippers. This would be dangerous to use on a woman whose hands are uncontrollably shaking. The Walmart employee simply painted her nails.
no i understand, but maybe the salon could have offered to simply paint them like the lady did.

all good - no one that i can tell is blaming the salon. i was just thinking painting also, not actual nail work so i get that. thank you. i'm just glad someone was nice enough to take time out of their day to help someone else.

that's the kinda stuff that give me hope in times like this. people can still be good to each other.

It was a nice thing to do

But I see where the salon was right in declining service if it can’t be done safely. Maybe the salon should have said.......we can’t do this, but we can offer that instead

Forum List

Back