Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.
do you lie all the time or just when youre on this forum,,,

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.
thanks for you opinion,, and you non relevant quote,,,
youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

Tell me, is the only valid election one in which you win?
One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.
youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

nope,,,

now you answer my question,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?
are you going to answer my question???

I did. Let me simplify.

1. If he contests the election, he has the same avenues open to other candidates who have done so.

2. If those avenues rule he did not win the election, he should concede as other candidates have done so.

Do you disagree?
its a simple yes or no answer,,
should he concede if there is clear proof of fraud or improper procedure???

Who determines the proof? Public opinion?
just answer the question,,,

I did so I shan't repeat myself.
no you didnt,,

I answered your question,,,

It's not a simple yes or no, unlike my question.

If he feels there are signs of fraud, he should contest and not concede. And he should provide evidence to the courts of his claims.

If the courts (who I guess would be ultimate arbitrary) say they there was no fraud, and the results stand then he should concede if he loses.
it would have been easier to just say "NO"
instead of a long drawn out explanation of why you said no,,,

Well, let me ask you a question then.

Should Trump concede if the process affirms the results of the election and he has lost?
Never. Hillary Clinton advised Biden never to concede, so why should Trump?

What does Hillary have to do with it? She isn't in office. She isn't running.

So you say no peaceful transfer of power unless Trump wins?
Is that what I said? Read my post again.
she has a tendency to twist your comment to a point her answer makes no fucking sense,,
in the real world thats called lying,,,

Biden’s Texas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting At Texas Supreme Court

"Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election."

Considering there have already been documented cases of ballots for Trump being thrown away as well as omar’s People caught with literally HUNDREDS of ballots on them, it seems the Dems are already cheating. Not very well, but cheating nonetheless.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?

I did. Let me simplify.

1. If he contests the election, he has the same avenues open to other candidates who have done so.

2. If those avenues rule he did not win the election, he should concede as other candidates have done so.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

If he feels there are signs of fraud, he should contest and not concede. And he should provide evidence to the courts of his claims.

If the courts (who I guess would be ultimate arbitrary) say they there was no fraud, and the results stand then he should concede if he loses.

Should Trump concede if the process affirms the results of the election and he has lost?

she has a tendency to twist your comment to a point her answer makes no fucking sense,,
Of course. That's what dishonest people do.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

Of course. That's what dishonest people do.
she goes far beyond dishonest,,,shes a lying little kunt,,,

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
chaos IMO to muck up the election.
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.
Well ... However long it takes to count enough fraudulent ballots to declare Biden the winner, of course.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Again, the only party I know that didn't concede election results peacefully was your party of wackos.

Wrong.

1. Gore (who I'm guessing you are referring to) - contested a very close election in Florida. He followed the appropriate procedures and then conceded. At NO TIME was it not peaceful.

2. McCrory - NC's former Republican Mayor, would not concede and contested an election that was far less close than Gore's Florida case.

As a matter of fact, Gore did NOT follow appropriate procedures. That was the ruling of the Supreme Court, in fact: that the type of selective recount Gore was demanding was Unconstitutional.

It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.
Why would that constitute "stealing the election".

Be specific.

Why would you claim only Dimwinger votes would show up after 48 hours Coyote

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.
They counted for weeks in 2000. Never had as many mail in ballots as are expected this year. Have heard not many states have had to deal with massive mail in voting. It will take longer, but I have no idea how long it takes to count possibly millions of mail in paper ballots. Do you?
I know one thing, White...it's going to be a cluster you know what and will lead to this election's results being challenged by whoever it is that loses. We should have never gone this route. Mail in votes should have had to been cast early so that they could all be counted by election day. Not doing so has left the door open for total chaos. Remember the Democratic primary in Iowa? They STILL don't know who really won that!

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Again, the only party I know that didn't concede election results peacefully was your party of wackos.

Wrong.

1. Gore (who I'm guessing you are referring to) - contested a very close election in Florida. He followed the appropriate procedures and then conceded. At NO TIME was it not peaceful.

2. McCrory - NC's former Republican Mayor, would not concede and contested an election that was far less close than Gore's Florida case.

Is that why Gore tried to get the Military Ballots tossed?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Wrong.

As a matter of fact, Gore did NOT follow appropriate procedures. That was the ruling of the Supreme Court, in fact: that the type of selective recount Gore was demanding was Unconstitutional.

He went through the right channels, correct?

They counted for weeks in 2000. Never had as many mail in ballots as are expected this year. Have heard not many states have had to deal with massive mail in voting. It will take longer, but I have no idea how long it takes to count possibly millions of mail in paper ballots. Do you?
I know one thing, White...it's going to be a cluster you know what and will lead to this election's results being challenged by whoever it is that loses. We should have never gone this route. Mail in votes should have had to been cast early so that they could all be counted by election day. Not doing so has left the door open for total chaos. Remember the Democratic primary in Iowa? They STILL don't know who really won that!
We didn't. I am in Tennessee. How they hold a vote is up to the states, not me, you, or donnie. It will sort itself out or we will see what we will see. You can bet trump will make moves to stop counting the mail in ballots, at least all but his mail in ballot. It is very important to cut out or cut down the vote for him to have a chance at winning. I think he is history.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Wrong.

He went through the right channels, correct?
He may have went thru the right channels, but he didn't follow Florida law. Recounts have to be statewide. Gore cherry picked the 4 most liberal counties for a recount.

We didn't. I am in Tennessee. How they hold a vote is up to the states, not me, you, or donnie. It will sort itself out or we will see what we will see. You can bet trump will make moves to stop counting the mail in ballots, at least all but his mail in ballot. It is very important to cut out or cut down the vote for him to have a chance at winning. I think he is history.
You shouldn't think so much

Why? It won't effect the outcome. I actually hope you do start to giving things logical thought.

Why? It won't effect the outcome. I actually hope you do start to giving things logical thought.
I have common sense so logical thought is easy......not so much for TDS wackos.

It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.
This thread didn't age well.

Forum List

Back