Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.
do you lie all the time or just when youre on this forum,,,

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

So they had no way of knowing who they voted for, nor would whomever misplaced the mail.
So YOU are trying to claim, with all the mass Mail-In Voting Fraud / crime we have been seeing, the VERY mass majority seeming to benefit Democrats / Biden, that it is merely 'COINCIDENTAL' that - according to the FBI - all of the ballots - every single one - were for Trump?!

Pardon me if I laugh at you / don't believe you...

:p
You calling the FBI director a liar ?? I should report you but I need the laughs

Wray? You have to be kidding? He is an abject liar.
Guy He's the one who could drag the trump moron out of the WH if he won't go peacefully
Why would anyone want to drag a reelected president from the WH? Are you getting confused with Moochelle who was in drag for 8 years in the WH??
It's not just drag the lying pos from the WH I'd like to see him beaten within and inch of his life

Thank you for that highly disturbing emotional irrational rant that says infinitely more about you and the infectious disease here in the US that has dwarfed COVID-19 in regards to how many Democrats and snowflakes have become infected - TDS. It's ALMOST too bad it is not a 'terminal' illness.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.
thanks for you opinion,, and you non relevant quote,,,
youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

He will win even with your wacko left cheating at every turn. So no worries, the President will be reelected and you can go on whining and whining.

P.T. Barnum was right there is a sucker born every minute. Trumpers are solid proof of that. Trump a man that is a proven liar, fraudster, huckster and tax cheat still has his mindless minions supporting him. Of course, Trump is trying to hang onto power at all costs because the presidency gives him some form of immunity from foreclosure and law suits. Furthermore while in office Trump can live off the government teat to keep his businesses afloat.

Nah, this voter fraud lie is one last desperate effort by Trump to stay in power. His supporters are just too stupid to see it, or they don't care because they have sold their sold their souls to him.

Last edited:
WC Fields was right there is a sucker born every day. Trumpers are solid proof of that. Trump a man that is a proven liar, fraudster, huckster and tax cheat still has his mindless minions supporting him. Of course, Trump is trying to hang onto power at all costs because the presidency gives him some form of immunity from foreclosure and law suits. Furthermore while in office Trump can live off the government teet to keep his businesses afloat.

Nah, this voter fraud lie is one last desperate effort by Trump to stay in power. His supporters are just too stupid to see it, ort more cynically, they don't care because they have sold their sold their souls to him.
Again, the big whiny pot chides the kettle as being black. And we are anything but stupid that's why we know the outcome no matter what you wackos try to pull

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

Tell me, is the only valid election one in which you win?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

It will be the obvious outcome. Not even you goofs will end up voting for a Depends president who can't tell where he is

WC Fields was right there is a sucker born every day. Trumpers are solid proof of that. Trump a man that is a proven liar, fraudster, huckster and tax cheat still has his mindless minions supporting him. Of course, Trump is trying to hang onto power at all costs because the presidency gives him some form of immunity from foreclosure and law suits. Furthermore while in office Trump can live off the government teet to keep his businesses afloat.

Nah, this voter fraud lie is one last desperate effort by Trump to stay in power. His supporters are just too stupid to see it, ort more cynically, they don't care because they have sold their sold their souls to him.
Again, the big whiny pot chides the kettle as being black. And we are anything but stupid that's why we know the outcome no matter what you wackos try to pull
You don't know shit about the outcome of the election.

You don't know shit about the outcome of the election.
I know as much about it as you do wacko.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

now you answer my question,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

No, that's your terrified interpretation of it.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?
are you going to answer my question???

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

No, that's your terrified interpretation of it.

:lol:

So he's lying?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Again, the only party I know that didn't concede election results peacefully was your party of wackos.

It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.

Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. You haz it.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

are you going to answer my question???

I did. Let me simplify.

1. If he contests the election, he has the same avenues open to other candidates who have done so.

2. If those avenues rule he did not win the election, he should concede as other candidates have done so.

Do you disagree?

Forum List

Back