Meanwhile, The REGIME just handed down their longest POLITICAL VENGEANCE sentence ever, 18 YEARS.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Yeah, you read that right, 18 FUKKING YEARS!! We are being run by a Kabal of anti-Americans. I don't care who runs for the GOP in 2024, it is NOT about the candidate, it is about removing THE REGIME from power.

You cry like other biotches I have heard in jail.

Yeah, you read that right, 18 FUKKING YEARS!! We are being run by a Kabal of anti-Americans. I don't care who runs for the GOP in 2024, it is NOT about the candidate, it is about removing THE REGIME from power.

Excellent. Should have been hung on the Capitol Building steps. But you cannot have everything.

I blame the Republican half of the UniParty for not exposing the J6 Reichstag Fire

Why do you lie. It wasn’t political it was legal. Seditious conspiracy is a real crime. He was found guilty. Law and order

Last edited:

18 years just for a protest that got way out of hand for a couple of hours? I've seen murders get off with less time. By this reasoning, the leaders who spearheaded the 2020 George Floyd/BLM riots across America ought to be getting about 1200 years.

You know what is really driving all of this: they are trying to make as big a show out of this as a basis for trying to claim Trump was the mastermind of it all to use against him adding further weight behind their 8-year-long effort to keep Trump out of Washington.

They can't do that if they keep letting people off with just a slap of the wrist.

Forum List

Back