Meanwhile, The REGIME just handed down their longest POLITICAL VENGEANCE sentence ever, 18 YEARS.

Yeah, you read that right, 18 FUKKING YEARS!! We are being run by a Kabal of anti-Americans. I don't care who runs for the GOP in 2024, it is NOT about the candidate, it is about removing THE REGIME from power.

MM; as long as the statist left hive mentality controls the public education in America these type of politically induced witch hunts will continue, unfortunately.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Why do you lie. It wasn’t political it was legal. Seditious conspiracy is a real crime. He was found guilty. Law and order
The orange cult is special and therefore not subject to petty inconveniences like laws.

Don't forget, they're saving America from Satan 'n stuff. Jihads take legal precedence.

Last edited:
The orange cult is special and therefore not subject to petty inconveniences like laws.

Don't forget, they're saving America from Satan 'n stuff. Jihads take legal precedence.
To help fix the system we may have to decertify some unions involved in education and remove some financial resources paid out for irresponsible behaviors. That of course cannot be done from Prog doctrines.

MM; as long as the statist left hive mentality controls the public education in America these type of politically induced witch hunts will continue, unfortunately.

These J6 sentences are straight out of Communist China's playbook. The number one threat to American citizens is the Democrat Regime, they MUST be removed from power.

Non violent? You know they planned and executed the coup attempt, don't you?
Oh FFS they didn't plan anything. They were protesting a bogus election, then the Capitol Police pulled back the barricades and opened the Capitol doors.

There was no coup attempt. Who tries a coup unarmed? Duh.
The courts disagree with you.
Oh FFS they didn't plan anything. They were protesting a bogus election, then the Capitol Police pulled back the barricades and opened the Capitol doors.

Wrong. They did much more than that. I know the following has been posted several times,but this time is specifically for you. We'll see if you continue lying by saying they were only protesting.

There was no coup attempt. Who tries a coup unarmed? Duh.
You know that several people have already been charged with bringing a gun onto the capital grounds that day right?

This is in addition to things like baseball bat, a hockey stick, a rebar, a flagpole, stolen police shields, a stun gun, fire extinguisher, etc.

These J6 sentences are straight out of Communist China's playbook. The number one threat to American citizens is the Democrat Regime, they MUST be removed from power.
Really? Can you give an example where people broke into the Chinese government seat of power and were sentenced to similar prison terms?

The closest thing I can think of is Tiananmen Square, when thousands of protesters were killed when the government brought in tanks and APCs to shoot them. Is that what you were referring to when you say out of their playbook?

Really? Can you give an example where people broke into the Chinese government seat of power and were sentenced to similar prison terms?

The closest thing I can think of is Tiananmen Square, when thousands of protesters were killed when the government brought in tanks and APCs to shoot them. Is that what you were referring to when you say out of their playbook?
China routinely imprisons people for transgressions against The State. That is common knowledge.

China routinely imprisons people for transgressions against The State. That is common knowledge.
That isn't a characteristic of communism, it is a characteristic of governments regardless of government style.

You don't think people would get imprisoned if they stormed Parliament in the United Kingdom, GSC in Seoul, or Casa Rosada in Buenos Aires?

That isn't a characteristic of communism, it is a characteristic of governments regardless of government style.

You don't think people would get imprisoned if they stormed Parliament in the United Kingdom, GSC in Seoul, or Casa Rosada in Buenos Aires?
I'm talking about regimes that take political prisoners and make a mockery out of "justice". Are you telling me Stalin, Pol Pot and Castro didn't do that? I never thought in my worst nightmares that would happen in the US but here we are thanks to the ChinaCrats.

Forum List

Back