Meanwhile, The REGIME just handed down their longest POLITICAL VENGEANCE sentence ever, 18 YEARS.

Biden is the one trying to jail his political opposition.
One candidate has been indicted by multiple federal and state grand juries, yes. Unfortunately for your argument, its the only one he can beat. That candidate has promised to jail his opponents without regard to criminality, which is the highlight of a dictatorship.

Following your argument, it would behoove this candidate to have speedy trials to clear his name, vs the evilz govenmentz dragging this out.

Tarrio is coming right up. What's your guess? 25 years?
Considering what the Democrat Regime has done to our "justice" system, who knows? Of course you're an
AINO cheerleader for them so you would no doubt be delighted with a Life sentence.

CandyChin thinks the Chinacrat Regime are "the good guys".
Try English next time.

Anyway...another win for the good guys. 306>232...50 seats in the senate in 2020, 51 in 2022....blue state governors win re-election....and the GOP in comparative disarray going in to 2024.

Its looking very good for the democrats in 2024. I guess thats to be expected when the GOP is first proud of it’s insurrection attempt. Then they walk away from it saying everyone there was an FBI/BLM/ANTIFA plant until there are prison sentences handed down then the sentenced suddenly become patriots who are being illegally persecuted!

Considering what the Democrat Regime has done to our "justice" system, who knows? Of course you're an
AINO cheerleader for them so you would no doubt be delighted with a Life sentence.
Gives guys like you something to think about

"Are you saying you haven't seen the videos of the Capitol Police pulling back the barricades?"

Did I say..... I did or did not see such videos?
Is that your question?
I did not say such. You are imagining a statement that never happened.

But, having said that.....I'll go on the record and state: "No, I have not seen police removing barricades on January 6th."

But.....I did see plenty, plenty.....of videos showing a violent mob savagely beating uniformed police officers. I saw the guy break that window, which trial testimony indicates was the initial break-in and it begat the rush inside the building as the first through the window then opened doors to let mobsters in.

That's what I'm saying.
1693947618481.png

1693947697829.png

1693947975350.png

Did I say..... I did or did not see such videos?
Is that your question?
I did not say such. You are imagining a statement that never happened.

But, having said that.....I'll go on the record and state: "No, I have not seen police removing barricades on January 6th."

But.....I did see plenty, plenty.....of videos showing a violent mob savagely beating uniformed police officers. I saw the guy break that window, which trial testimony indicates was the initial break-in and it begat the rush inside the building as the first through the window then opened doors to let mobsters in.

That's what I'm saying.
View attachment 825180
View attachment 825181
View attachment 825190
You're not doing it right. You believe your lying eyes. You're a failed MAGA

One candidate has been indicted by multiple federal and state grand juries, yes. Unfortunately for your argument, its the only one he can beat. That candidate has promised to jail his opponents without regard to criminality, which is the highlight of a dictatorship.

Following your argument, it would behoove this candidate to have speedy trials to clear his name, vs the evilz govenmentz dragging this out.
Yeah I heard you biotches found an informant that can testify he stold little sues milk money when he was 6. Bravo leftist Bravo

Did you big guy unvest his cut from Ukraine and make money on stock. Or did he spend it on Hunters Coke habit?

Are you saying you haven't seen the videos of insurrectionists beating a cop with a flagpole?
You dumb fucktard.

Are you saying you weren't there when the screaming leftards locked a bunch of cops in a building and set it on fire?

You slimeballs are unbelievable assholes.

You dumb fucktard.

Are you saying you weren't there when the screaming leftards locked a bunch of cops in a building and set it on fire?

You slimeballs are unbelievable assholes.
There s a difference between a protest, and an effort to prevent the constitutional transfer of power. Only MAGAs are guilty of trying to install a king.

BULLSHIT.

If that were true, the entirety of BLM would be in jail right now, along with half the Democratic party.
Not true, I provide as evidence that the half this forum who staunchly oppose the current administration have no been put in jail for voicing opposing views. Ditto when Trump was President, opposing political views on this forum were expressed without posters being swept up by secret police.

Clearly that is not the same thing as the lame comparison to Pol Pol or Stalin, because they would have been hauled away.

Forum List

Back