Meanwhile, The REGIME just handed down their longest POLITICAL VENGEANCE sentence ever, 18 YEARS.

There s a difference between a protest, and an effort to prevent the constitutional transfer of power. Only MAGAs are guilty of trying to install a king.
You're just another lying leftard lemming.

You're making a name for all the lemmings in the world.

Now we know who you are.

Yeah, you read that right, 18 FUKKING YEARS!! We are being run by a Kabal of anti-Americans. I don't care who runs for the GOP in 2024, it is NOT about the candidate, it is about removing THE REGIME from power.

YOu misspelled "seditious conspiracy".

But it was for Burning Man? How do you know that?

I don't. I said "if Burning Man is any indication"....and then I started a whole thread asking for others' opinions on it.

God does and will judge. That's one of His roles. And unlike human judgment, particularly lately, LEFTIST human judgment--His is 100% accurate and 100% merited.

I don't. I said "if Burning Man is any indication"....and then I started a whole thread asking for others' opinions on it.

God does and will judge. That's one of His roles. And unlike human judgment, particularly lately, LEFTIST human judgment--His is 100% accurate and 100% merited.
You and everyone else knows what you said. Why try and lie about it now?

You and everyone else knows what you said. Why try and lie about it now?

What do you think "if Burning Man is any indication" means?

I didn't say "Burning Man is God's Judgment!"

I said if it IS, God's not happy. And honestly, although we can't have a 100% for sure idea, the Bible gives us plenty of guidance on why He wouldn't love Burning Man.

What do you think "if Burning Man is any indication" means?

I didn't say "Burning Man is God's Judgment!"

I said if it IS, God's not happy. And honestly, although we can't have a 100% for sure idea, the Bible gives us plenty of guidance on why He wouldn't love Burning Man.
That you believe god was enacting a judgement, you sick psycho.

Yeah, you read that right, 18 FUKKING YEARS!! We are being run by a Kabal of anti-Americans. I don't care who runs for the GOP in 2024, it is NOT about the candidate, it is about removing THE REGIME from power.

Don’t be so melodramatic

Forum List

Back