Media Silent About Huge Kentucky Election Win – Jenean Hampton

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
jeanen_adf6d8a4513a6b9fae03d05fe668c62b.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

See why? She's a black, conservative REPUBLICAN! The media cannot tolerate this. It's against all they believe in.

Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky @ Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky

Democrats have just over 1 year left to destroy the USA, after that it's all over for them. They lose the black vote, Trump deports their Illegal voters and ID will eliminate the non-living as their most dependable voting bloc

Last edited:

See why? She's a black, conservative REPUBLICAN! The media cannot tolerate this. It's against all they believe in.

Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky @ Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky

And what's your evidence that the 'media is silent'?

I've seen this tactic used so often. Conservatives babble about an imaginary 'media black out'. And then demand that you provide articles that prove them wrong. Which folks invariably do. And they abandon the claim.

Um, why don't you provide the evidence of the 'media being silent' about it first.

Mia Love in Utah....Ben Carson.....And this lady from Kentucky. I think it's a wonderful trend. It appears the choke hold Dems have on the black vote might be sliding.

Like most Americans, I want black folks to be successful and maximize their potential. I think the first step is getting off the Democrat Plantation. Democrat policies over the last 50 years have destroyed black families. This lady and others are a good start.

Provide the headline of the NYT. How much time have network news shows devoted to the story/ Where's Rachel Madow on this? Come on boy back up your bullshit or leave it in the barn.

I've seen this tactic used so often. Conservatives babble about an imaginary 'media black out'. And then demand that you provide articles that prove them wrong. Which folks invariably do. And they abandon the claim.

Um, why don't you provide the evidence of the 'media being silent' about it first.

OK how many of you heard anything at all about this Black female GOP winner in Kentucky before this OP? I certainly didn't. I even tune into Fox News occasionally and I didn't see anything there either.

Mia Love in Utah....Ben Carson.....And this lady from Kentucky. I think it's a wonderful trend. It appears the choke hold Dems have on the black vote might be sliding.

Like most Americans, I want black folks to be successful and maximize their potential. I think the first step is getting off the Democrat Plantation. Democrat policies over the last 50 years have destroyed black families. This lady and others are a good start.

Yes,

Blacks are not as stupid and gullible as the far left and far right seem to think.

Lt. Governor races rarely attract attention outside of their respective states. Why? Because most people don't give a shit. I wish my state would get rid of the useless position completely.

There's been plenty of media coverage.

I love these threads. "The media is SILENT...which is why I found this article complete with a photo THAT WASN'T EVEN THERE BECAUSE THE MEDIA REFUSED TO COVER IT

The media was even "silenter" about the huge Democratic win in Pennsylvania.

Difference is, we didn't declare it was a conspiracy.

Interesting article:

Currently NO black governors.

Currently only two black Lt. governors...both republican.

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

Both sides should address that one.

The media was even "silenter" about the huge Democratic win in Pennsylvania.

Difference is, we didn't declare it was a conspiracy.

No, that has been reported even out here in the west. It's normal for the constituents to balance out the power . Repubs control both Houses in Penn for the first time in like ever, so the people wanted to control that, and the Court is the way to do it.

The "media" wasn't "silent", it just didn't say what you wanted it to say.

Please, where could they possibly have time to cover Kentucky when there was non-stop coverage about Hillary having a great week, which really meant that she didn't have a bad week?

And what about the media being silent about voter irregularities in Kentucky?

Lt. Governor races rarely attract attention outside of their respective states. Why? Because most people don't give a shit. I wish my state would get rid of the useless position completely.
That's all she is? A lt. Gov? Omg! That would make her the highest ranking black person in the GOP. They don't have any black governors or senators. Maybe a house of rep or two but bfd.

They certainly don't have any black Republicans qualified to be president. That's why they have to find guys like Herman Cain or Ben carson.

Let's define "coverage". A scattering of articles with no evidence of TV coverage outside of Kentucky that I could find. Lt Governor, yes not normally a big deal I'm with you there. But we have the first Black male or female elected to statewide office EVER. That seems like a big deal to me. Aren't you all for the advancement of Black people and women? Oh here's another clue for the silent treatment from the media. She's not only Black, female and a Republican. She is....a Tea Partier.

Forum List

Back