Media speculates on what the motivation was of the most recent shooter trying to assassinate Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1726435716557.png

The media is speculating as to why, yet another shooter attempted yet another assassination attempt on the life of Trump once again while he was golfing in Florida since virtually nothing is known about the shooter at this time.

The media speculates that the shooter was:

1. Definitely not a Democrat and probably a Republican like the last shooter because those MAGA types are so violent don't ya know.

2. A loser like the last failed assassin. I mean, he only had one job, one job, but no. Idiot!

3. Just one more person trying to save democracy that Trump will destroy if elected. Epic fail.

4. A Hitlerphobe. These assassins apparently hate Hitler for some reason, but why? Is it the world wars he will create or the mass genocide of innocent civilians that they were trying to prevent? Perhaps we will never know.

5. Probably staged as the man was more than likely hired by Trump to pretend that he was trying to assassinate him to get a little sympathy and maybe a few votes, just like the last shooter in PA. But I only think that is common sense...............................................................to the criminally insane. that is.

No word yet on whether Trump will accept Kamala Harris' offer for a second debate at a local carnival.

1726436823323.png

Motive? The FBI hasn't figured out the one from two months ago yet. Or should I say they know, because they were the ones who groomed the shooter?

Motive? The FBI hasn't figured out the one from two months ago yet. Or should I say they know, because they were the ones who groomed the shooter?
Law enforcement says that the manifesto of the shooter is due to be released in the year 2050, or whenever Trump dies, whichever comes first.

Forum List

Back