Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

Another FBI failure

And Biden angrily and heartlessly pointing fingers, spewing anti-gun rhetoric immediately.

Such a bad look. What a horrible thing for our supposed president to do. He ought to be ashamed.

Another white boy mass murderer in a Red State.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1725626886485.png

:clap::clap:

Red state. Gun nut.
Haha why do you continue to make yourself look foolish? GA went for xiden and harris, the people who let this kid go last year after threatening to do a school shooting.
GA also has two dem senators

It’s a deep blue state that loves a dembot executive branch that gives passes to kids that give terrorist attacks

Another FBI failure

And Biden angrily and heartlessly pointing fingers, spewing anti-gun rhetoric immediately.

Such a bad look. What a horrible thing for our supposed president to do. He ought to be ashamed.
Not just any fbi, this was run by Xiden and harris.

Our children literally cant survive another harris run DOJ

By saying that, you reveal that you actually know nothing.
So why did the OP claim the shooter was trans? Why did Westwall's lead-damaged violent-and-stupid brain just prompt him to say it?

Are you saying the shooter was trans, thus proving my point that most conservatives are itching to say the shooter was trans, due to their perverse and dishonest nature?

Or were you just throwing out some random butthurt?

So why did the OP claim the shooter was trans? Why did Westwall's lead-damaged violent-and-stupid brain just prompt him to say it?

Are you saying the shooter was trans, thus proving my point that most conservatives are itching to say the shooter was trans, due to their perverse and dishonest nature?

Or were you just throwing out some random butthurt?
Because the shooter IS a trannie. And a devoit kameltoe supporter.

That's why the MSM has gone silent about it for the most part.

No but the parents might if they know their world will be rocked financially
Two words for parents with guns! Gun Safe! I guess it is a different world today.At 14 I had the combo to the safe. I was crew chief for one of my dad's surveying crews. I had many responsibilities at that age. At 14 a septic tank needed replaced on the farm. I called Arnold trucking. His son and I replaced the tank our selves. Hour after the call Billy and a hoe was delivered as well as a tank. The next day the tank was installed and covered. Our dad's didn't even check our work. You could trust family to do what was right back then. I don't know what happened.

You're so weird and creepy.

Do you ever wonder why small animals and children instinctively run from you? We don't.
Ummmm, that's you. Silly. Animals love me. I have a whole menagerie who call my property home. We have raccoons, bunnies, chipmunks, and squirrels galore. Even a small herd of deer.

All of which flee in terror when I show them YOUR picture!

This happened 20 miles from me.

With that said, the FBI is a farce now. They ushered out their best long ago to keep the status quo among the elite intact.
Lol, the county Sheriff was the original contact. Guess what party he is from. Lol. This shit does not happen in a vacuum. Why did the Sheriff drop the ball? It was his jurisdiction. How many damn FBI agents does your dumb ass think there is? Ya think think the fbi has time to track down every stupid comment made online across the entire nation? What a joke!

Lol, the county Sheriff was the original contact. Guess what party he is from. Lol. This shit does not happen in a vacuum. Why did the Sheriff drop the ball? It was his jurisdiction. How many damn FBI agents does your dumb ass think there is? Ya think think the fbi has time to track down every stupid comment made online across the entire nation? What a joke!
Does the fbi have behavioral experts on staff. Yes or no?

Forum List

Back