Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

I would rather get them some help instead of coddling them like society does.
Dodging the question because it’s obvious that a crazy person is less dangerous when they can’t get ahold of high powered rifles and high capacity magazines.

What does “get them help mean”? It means you want someone else to fix and and don’t want to be bothered by it. Wash your hands. Thoughts and prayers.

It's gun culture.

Got a problem? A gun is probably the solution.

Being bullied at school? Well, here's this gun...
Nope, I don't have a problem with any inanimate objects. Why do you?

So you actively tell bullied people to solve their problems with guns? Sounds like the problem is grooming kids to violence and degeneracy.

We need guns to protect ourselves from all the guns.

And you don’t see guns as the problem.

Would you rather deal with a mentally ill person carrying an AR-15 or a knife?
I call absolute bullshit on the “mentally ill” spin… We have always had mentally ill people with guns, they didn’t always shoot up schools and innocent children.
We have a hostile society with too many differences between us. There is no cohesion among the citizenry, no bond, we have no respect for one another, no regard for life.
What’s changed since 1970?
Greater DIVERSITY, fewer whites, fewer Christians.
Such a fact hurts the living shit out of pussified feelings (see Unkotare ) but this is a fact nonetheless.
IMG_2627.jpeg

Nope, I don't have a problem with any inanimate objects. Why do you?

So you actively tell bullied people to solve their problems with guns? Sounds like the problem is grooming kids to violence and degeneracy.
Are you surprised that bullied people solve their problems with guns? I’m not. When you have a culture obsess with guns, that’s exactly what you’d expect. Grooming kids to violence? Like maybe the happiest day of your life is seeing your kid smeared with blood after killing his first deer.

Dodging the question because it’s obvious that a crazy person is less dangerous when they can’t get ahold of high powered rifles and high capacity magazines.

What does “get them help mean”? It means you want someone else to fix and and don’t want to be bothered by it. Wash your hands. Thoughts and prayers.
Not necessarily. What if they cant aim? Hard to miss with a knife.
Well, im not a fucking therapist dude.
You really have no argument for all these posts you are making.

Are you surprised that bullied people solve their problems with guns? I’m not. When you have a culture obsess with guns, that’s exactly what you’d expect. Grooming kids to violence? Like maybe the happiest day of your life is seeing your kid smeared with blood after killing his first deer.
Grooming kids to homosexuality is sure to drive some boys insane

Not necessarily. What if they cant aim? Hard to miss with a knife.
Well, im not a fucking therapist dude.
You really have no argument for all these posts you are making.
My argument is that a country with hundreds of millions of guns and no desire to change that is going to continue to have mass shooters. As Vance said, it’s a fact of life. Whether you like it or not has no effect on the fact.

You clearly see this as someone else’s problem. Go about your day. Thoughts and prayers.

My argument is that a country with hundreds of millions of guns and no desire to change that is going to continue to have mass shooters. As Vance said, it’s a fact of life. Whether you like it or not has no effect on the fact.

You clearly see this as someone else’s problem. Go about your day. Thoughts and prayers.
Yep. We should have never adopted that second amendment 30 years ago. This school shooting shit would have never started.
As I said, you have no real arguments. Just letting your emotions run you. Like a 12 year old girl.

These trannies have a 50% suicide rate. Even AFTER surgery. But them shooting kids with guns somehow surprises people. lolz
But blame the tool!
Shit is so stupid. Lazy dumb asses.

Forum List

Back