Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

You mean shooting up a school didn't give it away? You needed confirmation?!?
Confirmation he is a leftwing nutcase.

IMG_7206.jpeg

Looks like another Tranny nutcase:
What a good little Nazi you'll make someday! Are you ready to don an armband yet?

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

So I have a question:

Had the kid shot and killed someone in self defense, then... no problem? Nothing to see, here?

So because the kid murders someone, the parents' actions are prosecutable? It's the same set of actions, in either case.

So I have a question:

Had the kid shot and killed someone in self defense, then... no problem? Nothing to see, here?

So because the kid murders someone, the parents' actions are prosecutable? It's the same set of actions, in either case.
If the parents knew their son was mentally unhinged, and allowed him access to a gun, then hell yes they should be held accountable.

The father of the Apalachee High School shooting suspect has been arrested in connection with the shooting that left four people dead, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Colin Gray, 54, has been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, the GBI said Thursday.

I'm all in on the movement to make PARENTS accountable for their own kids.

What a good little Nazi you'll make someday! Are you ready to don an armband yet?

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

Why? For pointing out that your little kamala loving psycho is a tranny who wanted to murder Trump supporters?

You're retarded

So I have a question:

What? Self defense is not murder

Forum List

Back