Media whining about Trump not holding a presser since election

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wow, 2 whole weeks?

Yea, that TRUMP guy is not at all accessible. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did they pressure Hillary into having pressers when she was running?

NOPE....Hillary was inaccessible as HELL.....not much whining.

Trump has interacted CONSTANTLY with the media for 19 months...including meeting with them this week...then the media cries about Trump not yet having a presser since the election?

It's incredible how badly Trump has trolled the absolute SHIT out of the media.

I don't whine about shit and then go back to be glued to it. The media is corporate state propaganda.

Take all the media, stand then against the wall Trump is building. Load all the rifles except one....

A press conference is a courtesy, not a right. The press seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

Wow, 2 whole weeks?

Yea, that TRUMP guy is not at all accessible. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did they pressure Hillary into having pressers when she was running?

NOPE....Hillary was inaccessible as HELL.....not much whining.

Trump has interacted CONSTANTLY with the media for 19 months...including meeting with them this week...then the media cries about Trump not yet having a presser since the election?

It's incredible how badly Trump has trolled the absolute SHIT out of the media.
I hope he never gives those fucktards anything ever again.

NYT is eating itself...advertising, trying to get subscribers at half off. They'll be offering it free in another few days.

Establishment press...adios. I hope you all die.

I don't whine about shit and then go back to be glued to it. The media is corporate state propaganda.

Indeed. And their bought and paid for candidate..................lost. Now they are finally deciding that maybe they should do their job. Too late though. Their credibility is shot. Now every thinking person knows they are propagandists for the political class. Kind of like you.

A press conference is a courtesy, not a right. The press seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

Yep. Funny how they didn't take the shrilary to task for her lack of press conferences. Hypocritical assholes, every one of them.

Here's your presser, you whiny communist useful idiots..

you are no longer useful. You're just commie idiots. Luckily, the communists didn't win, so you aren't fixing to be slaughtered by your masters.

Nobody's been able to get Trump out of the fetal position for the last 2 weeks

Too funny...because that is exactly how I picture leftard pussies such as yourself.........curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and babbling incoherently....... chanting ever so quietly "make it stop.....make it stop...make it allllllll go away".

Good God Almighty but is the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies the lamest POS to ever grace this planet? Seriously, they are a fucking embarrassment to not only Americans but to their gender. They are embarrassing us in the eyes of the rest of the world with their lame purse-swinging funded by that POS George Soros........this country is a joke.

Too funny...because that is exactly how I picture leftard pussies such as yourself.........curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and babbling incoherently....... chanting ever so quietly "make it stop.....make it stop...make it allllllll go away".
No we've been out burning shit down and beating the crap out of Trump voters. Haven't you seen the news?

No we've been out burning shit down and beating the crap out of Trump voters. Haven't you seen the news?

You mean beating up old people? Yeah buddy, takes real talent to do that. And as far as burning down places, once again, that is the response of 'tards worldwide. Nice to see who you identify with.

That's the shrilary you're talking about. The trumpster has been very busy.
Buckling in panic isn't the same as being busy

Panic? He's working quite well. The shrilary on the other hand is still crying like a baby....
Unlikely. She's doing the exact same thing she's been doing for over 40 years. Trump, who has absolutely no idea what he's doing, has holed himself up in Trump tower after realizing that.

Good God Almighty but is the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies the lamest POS to ever grace this planet? Seriously, they are a fucking embarrassment to not only Americans but to their gender. They are embarrassing us in the eyes of the rest of the world with their lame purse-swinging funded by that POS George Soros........this country is a joke.

You couldn't kick your own ass and no one would quake in fear when confronted by a sorry, wimpy POS like you. I have been very upfront about how glad I am that Trump won even though I do not vote in elections....no one has had the balls to say shit to me....I guess they value their dental work.......

Forum List

Back