Medical Marijuana?

Nope. Even though medical marijuana is legal here in MA and I have two conditions (glaucoma & epileptic issues) which it is prescribed for, I will not even consider it.

If you are looking for pain relief and want to be relaxed, there is nothing better than a good quality Indica. It will also help you sleep.

If you are working with Sativa strains, be careful if you are looking for pain relief, because sometimes the body buzz that comes with that strain can actually increase your pain levels. Found that out with my room mate and now she mostly sticks to the Indicas.

Also, if you don't wish to become intoxicated, but still have joint or muscle pain, you can buy THC and CBD infused lotions that can be directly applied to the area. You will get the pain relief, but won't be intoxicated.

And finally, if you aren't comfortable with smoking it, edibles are a great way to go. I've seen everything from chocolates, to candies, to THC infused sodas and iced coffee, as well as ice cream. And, if you are a decent cook, you can cook with the oils and butter that are THC infused.

I only get to smoke black market weed...It's like totally different than smoking medical weed,,,,not..
My buddies grow crap and still dispensaries buy it so they sell crap. One day I'm going to go to one and buy $40 of their best and see if it's as good as my two sources. I mean caregivers

thanks for sharing that

wonder how many folks will continue to buy from their "sources" instead of the state taxed weed

should it become recreational legal

it just makes sense the the black market weed would still thrive
Not if I can go get a 20 pack of joints for cheap like Marlboro. It's a lot of work to grow good weed but if you do, people will pay because it's hard to find. If I can just walk in and get it anywhere, my friends who grow will stop immediately. They need to get at least $100 an ounce I would imagine or it isn't worth it.

that is not happening --LOL

more expensive after taxation

--LOL

the average legal weed price is 242 bucks an oz in Colorado

Colorado Weed Prices - PriceOfWeed.com
242 an ounce?
I can get Colorado weed for $200 an ounce where I live...Knowing the growers helps..

If you are looking for pain relief and want to be relaxed, there is nothing better than a good quality Indica. It will also help you sleep.

If you are working with Sativa strains, be careful if you are looking for pain relief, because sometimes the body buzz that comes with that strain can actually increase your pain levels. Found that out with my room mate and now she mostly sticks to the Indicas.

Also, if you don't wish to become intoxicated, but still have joint or muscle pain, you can buy THC and CBD infused lotions that can be directly applied to the area. You will get the pain relief, but won't be intoxicated.

And finally, if you aren't comfortable with smoking it, edibles are a great way to go. I've seen everything from chocolates, to candies, to THC infused sodas and iced coffee, as well as ice cream. And, if you are a decent cook, you can cook with the oils and butter that are THC infused.
Don't give it to your stage 3 alzhimers mom. I thought she was gonna die. I thought I only put a little in her yogert but boy did she get fucked up. I was so hoping it would relax her and make her happy. Maybe it was made with the wrong kind. Sativa or the other one.

She got so bad my dad actually let me try it again and she threw up again. She was sweating and passed out for a second. When she finally came around she giggled a little but it wasn't worth trying again. We let a doctor prescribed her the right stuff.

My buddies grow crap and still dispensaries buy it so they sell crap. One day I'm going to go to one and buy $40 of their best and see if it's as good as my two sources. I mean caregivers

thanks for sharing that

wonder how many folks will continue to buy from their "sources" instead of the state taxed weed

Not if I can go get a 20 pack of joints for cheap like Marlboro. It's a lot of work to grow good weed but if you do, people will pay because it's hard to find. If I can just walk in and get it anywhere, my friends who grow will stop immediately. They need to get at least $100 an ounce I would imagine or it isn't worth it.

--LOL

242 an ounce?
I can get Colorado weed for $200 an ounce where I live...Knowing the growers helps..
Jeff sessions wants to know who they are.

Don't give it to your stage 3 alzhimers mom. I thought she was gonna die. I thought I only put a little in her yogert but boy did she get fucked up. I was so hoping it would relax her and make her happy. Maybe it was made with the wrong kind. Sativa or the other one.

She got so bad my dad actually let me try it again and she threw up again. She was sweating and passed out for a second. When she finally came around she giggled a little but it wasn't worth trying again. We let a doctor prescribed her the right stuff.

You have to be VERY careful when it comes to dosing with oils. Why? They are distilled to the point where they are 75 percent or higher THC content, so a little goes a long way. Same thing happened to my neighbor, because the person making the oil decided to make it with Indica rather than his usual Sativa, and he said that just a little drop put him out and down for around 12 hours. The only time he could take it was just before he went to bed.

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

242 an ounce?
Jeff sessions wants to know who they are.
His wife..

As I understand it, the medical variety still has the mind-altering THC in it. That mind-altering capability is what I don't want to deal with. I go out of my way to avoid that type of feeling as much as possible.
It would mess with your head until you got used to it.

We all got paranoid when we first started smoking it. You don't love it first couple times then one time you talk and laugh so much you piss yourself. It's great.

In fact I wish I still got that hi. I can smoke a j and go to work. Smoke one at lunch. You'd never know.

If you don't need or like it you're better off but if you have an addictive personality and you're gonna drink or smoke, I choose smoke.

It would mess with your head until you got used to it.

We all got paranoid when we first started smoking it. You don't love it first couple times then one time you talk and laugh so much you piss yourself. It's great.

In fact I wish I still got that hi. I can smoke a j and go to work. Smoke one at lunch. You'd never know.

If you don't need or like it you're better off but if you have an addictive personality and you're gonna drink or smoke, I choose smoke.

That type of reaction would ensure I never used it again. I cannot stand having an out of control feeling.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

Forum List

Back