Medical Symbol

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
...so i was watching TV and the news showed the symbol of the medical profession.
my fine tuned political spidy senses picked up on the fact the media was trying to make the art look like a symbol of death.
the bulb looked like a skull, the snakes looked like a rib cage, and the whole thing looked like a skeleton with wings.

i decided to look up this pagan roman symbol to see what i could find.

...this is a doosey...

the medical symbol is SUPPOSED to be the Rod of Asclepius.
2hxmukz.png

in 1902 the Army Medical Corps was one of the first to change the smbol to the Staff of Hermes. (Caduceus)

14scsg2.png

The long-standing and abundantly attested historical associations of the caduceus with commerce, theft, deception, and death are considered by many to be inappropriate in a symbol used by those engaged in the healing arts.[22] This has occasioned significant criticism of the use of the caduceus in a medical context.
Caduceus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rod of Asclepius is the dominant symbol for professional healthcare associations in the United States. One survey found that 62% of professional healthcare associations used the rod of Asclepius as their symbol.[24] The same survey found that 76% of commercial healthcare organizations used the Caduceus symbol.

does anyone want to make a fool out of themselves and say this isn't true or just a big mistake?

thanks to Obamacare were forced to pay these thieves and place the nation's health in their hands.

the medical profession is willingly using a symbol of theft, deception and death.
there's no conspiracy about it.
this thread should be moved out of the conspiracy section

Forum List

Back