Medicare for all would save $450 billion and 68,000 lives every year.

lol ....that
Dick Foster dude sure lives up to his name..

He's now the only person on my ignore list.

Anyone else want to send me some insulting PM's ? Go for it.

And they are raising income tax to pay for it

Outsourcing of tax rose in 2014 among respondents in Canada (37%, up from 31%).
The higher income tax would be far less than the outrageous deductibles and hidden costs in the current insurance coverage system. That's the basic idea. But I'm suggesting other ways to pay for it aside from primarily income tax, like financial transaction, sales tax, etc...even nationalizing resources and /or profit margins.

This is basically a mafia-like shakedown by the big insurance giants and their big pharma Wall Street friends.

Do we have Nabisco Diabetes Treatment and RJ Reynolds Cancer Treatment Centers yet ?
Everyone of those suggestions of yours COSTS ALL OF US MUCH MORE FOR HEALTHCARE...whether we use healthcare or not!

No, because the current system of prepaying to for profit insurance companies that add tons of paperwork and skim off profits, costs over twice as much.
Clearly Medicare for all would cost less than HALF as much.
The rest of the world proves we are paying more than twice what we should, as well as being ranked 39th, with TERRIBLE health care quality.
We also have the BEST HEALTHCARE, or so many from other countries wouldn't come!

We will improve the system, starting with the VA.

btw, can't you learn how to quote people normally ?
You mean the way the government improved out public schools? They've only been trying for about 30 years.

The one thing consistent about big spenders....

THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST.....

right W......

Inquiry Confirms Top Medicare Official Threatened Actuary Over Cost of Drug Benefits

An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted.

To me, right there, W should have been impeached. The W Administration is 100% busted deliberately lying to Congress about the estimated cost of SOCIALIZING senior drugs... complete with THREATS against the actuary who did the cost estimate...

all in the post 1998 GOP rush to sell out America, drain America of freedom, flood our high schools with free taxpayer funded addictive pills, and push us into another false flag sponsored "terror war."
In 1966 the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that Medicare would cost only about $12 billion by 1990. The actual cost was $109 billion.

We will improve the system, starting with the VA.

btw, can't you learn how to quote people normally ?

We will improve the VA system... gee where have heard that before??
Sounds awfully familiar... oh yeah... I think that has been said every now and then for the past 60 years!!
I knew I heard it before

Yes because Washington politicians are known to be true problem solvers, trustworthy and diligently doing what is right for the American people!!!!

71720.jpg
- "The government is corrupt!!!

71720.jpg
- "Let's have the government provide the financials for our entire healthcare system!!

71720.jpg
- What?... why are you laughing?

We also have the BEST HEALTHCARE, or so many from other countries wouldn't come!
Even if it's the best , it's still the most corrupt.

If the Mafia owned the Kansas City Chiefs, would this year's Super Bowl
have been so great ?

That's the desired outcome...Stop being such a gullible rube.
No it isn't.,
Of course it is, moron. Who will be providing Medical care when everyone gets it from "Medicare for all?"
Disregarding the Dick Foster-like tone of voice, you are wrong.
All the same doctors and hospitals, just no middleman and less paperwork.
Like big insurance, paper mill owners won't be happy either, like Koch Industries.

Forum List

Back