Meet Barbara Satin, Obama's Trangender Appointee To Presidents Counsel On Faith

An island is where we will leave you homosexuals deserted.
Hitler is dead, and his micro-penis died with him.

A lesson for you and yours.
I'm not a Hitler fan, faggot. I'm a Pinochet fan.
Same fate, same faggot.
No, not same fate... He won.
He did? Not based upon his fate, or results.
Uh...yeah. Based upon his fate. He died of old age knowing he freed his nation of Marxist scum like you and returned prosperity and free markets to his fellow Chileans, which still exist. He actually stepped down before his death, you moron.

You don't know shit about Pinochet.

Time for a cleansing.
It's been long overdue.
Dreamers dream.
You'll be waking up from yours shortly.
My dreams you couldn't begin to understand. You aren't in them, beyond your mass powers the DVD player.
You're going to due the day you were born.
The day I was born the world and I began a very unhappy but mutual understanding.

It's been long overdue.
Dreamers dream.
You'll be waking up from yours shortly.
My dreams you couldn't begin to understand. You aren't in them, beyond your mass powers the DVD player.
You're going to due the day you were born.
The day I was born the world and I began a very unhappy but mutual understanding.
Yeah I figured as much, you piece of shit.

He's anti-commie, that's why you're going to the FEMA camps if you don't get used to this LGBT agenda being put to a halt.
The Agenda won, long ago. Hearts and minds. Most here have neither.
And now support for your agenda is losing more and more support every day, not long after the unconstitutional Obergefel ruling:
"
Poll: Support for Gay Marriage Has Fallen After Obergefell - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com › 2015/07/19 › poll-s...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 19, 2015 - Hodgesdecision, in which the Supreme Courterasing state laws .... You may squeal and squawk about that, but if you take it to court the ruling will surely fall against you and your ...
Support For Gay Marriage Falls After Historic Supreme Court Ruling
downtrend.com › brian-carey › support-f...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 20, 2015 - Change. According a new poll, support for gay marriage among Americans has dropped since the ...
Why the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage could lead to civil ...
Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com - The Official Website of Colonel Allen West › allen › wh...
Mobile-friendly - Today the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 4 in favor of same sex marriagein all 50 states. .... Now, in 2008, Obama stated he didn't support gay marriage — when he decided to flip ... After all, it is the original reason why the Pilgrims fled England.
Support for Gay Marriage Falling After Supreme Court Ruling
www.youngcons.com › support-for-gay-...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 19, 2015 - When fiveSupreme Court Justices caved to public opinion and legalized gay marriagenationwide ...
After Supreme Court same-sex marriage ruling, support for ...
redalertpolitics.com › 2015/07/23 › supr...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 23, 2015 - Eleven years later, the Supreme Court has now ruled that all those gay marriage bans must fall and ...
Americans sharply divided on same-sex marriage after supreme ...
The Guardian › us-news › jul › american...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 18, 2015 - Supreme court's gay marriage ruling: a day of elation, but ... to an Associated Press-GfK poll that suggests support for gay ..... FALSE-dichotomy which falls apart if you just LOOK AT IT ...
New Poll: Huge Drop in Support for Gay Marriage - The Pulse 2016
thepulse2016.com › 2015/07/16 › new-p...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 16, 2015 - When theSupreme Court rules, Americans normally respond by increasing support for thedecision.
Poll shows slight dip in gay marriage support since ...
USA Today › news › nation › 2015/07/18
Mobile-friendly - Jul 18, 2015 - According to the poll, 42% support same-sex marriageand ... to lowest level in historyThe nation's largest reservoir falls to ..... after theSupreme Court ruled states cannot ban same-sex ...
"

You pushed too hard and too fast....you will not be gaining any momentum any time soon.
Who cares? No one.

It's the law of the land.

That's an outright lie. There is no federal law on the subject. Federal edicts are not law.
The Feds found gay marriage to be legal. Those Feds we call the Supreme Court.

The supreme court has been making rulings to enhance their own power for more than a hundred years. They continually invent shit that was never intended by the Constitution, in short they are a big part of the problem, not part of the solution. If the States had half a brain they'd shackle those SOBs and pass an amendment to check their power. Partisanship has effectively removed all checks and balances on the feds, that has to be fixed.

Hitler is dead, and his micro-penis died with him.

A lesson for you and yours.
Same fate, same faggot.
Uh...yeah. Based upon his fate. He died of old age knowing he freed his nation of Marxist scum like you and returned prosperity and free markets to his fellow Chileans, which still exist. He actually stepped down before his death, you moron.

Your affection for a thief and a monster is noted.

Murderous scum does tend to admire other murderous scum.

The Agenda won, long ago. Hearts and minds. Most here have neither.
And now support for your agenda is losing more and more support every day, not long after the unconstitutional Obergefel ruling:
"
Mobile-friendly - Jul 19, 2015 - Hodgesdecision, in which the Supreme Courterasing state laws .... You may squeal and squawk about that, but if you take it to court the ruling will surely fall against you and your ...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 20, 2015 - Change. According a new poll, support for gay marriage among Americans has dropped since the ...
Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com - The Official Website of Colonel Allen West › allen › wh...
Mobile-friendly - Today the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 4 in favor of same sex marriagein all 50 states. .... Now, in 2008, Obama stated he didn't support gay marriage — when he decided to flip ... After all, it is the original reason why the Pilgrims fled England.
Mobile-friendly - Jul 19, 2015 - When fiveSupreme Court Justices caved to public opinion and legalized gay marriagenationwide ...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 23, 2015 - Eleven years later, the Supreme Court has now ruled that all those gay marriage bans must fall and ...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 18, 2015 - Supreme court's gay marriage ruling: a day of elation, but ... to an Associated Press-GfK poll that suggests support for gay ..... FALSE-dichotomy which falls apart if you just LOOK AT IT ...
Mobile-friendly - Jul 16, 2015 - When theSupreme Court rules, Americans normally respond by increasing support for thedecision.
Mobile-friendly - Jul 18, 2015 - According to the poll, 42% support same-sex marriageand ... to lowest level in historyThe nation's largest reservoir falls to ..... after theSupreme Court ruled states cannot ban same-sex ...
"

You pushed too hard and too fast....you will not be gaining any momentum any time soon.
Who cares? No one.

That's an outright lie. There is no federal law on the subject. Federal edicts are not law.

The supreme court has been making rulings to enhance their own power for more than a hundred years. They continually invent shit that was never intended by the Constitution, in short they are a big part of the problem, not part of the solution. If the States had half a brain they'd shackle those SOBs and pass an amendment to check their power. Partisanship has effectively removed all checks and balances on the feds, that has to be fixed.
I admire your need to piss into the wind.

I sell dry pants.

Personal freedom....we have way to many people in prison in this country and you loserterians are hypocrites.

You're right, we should just kill repeat felons and be done with them.
How angry or must make you that we can't just shoot people?

Due process and all.

It could be added to due process, as in three strikes and you're dead. Think of all the innocent people that would be saved.

Same fate, same faggot.

You are a theif and a monster, faggot.

You support total Kleptocracy.

Same fate, same faggot.

I like this I one. He's amusing.

Personal freedom....we have way to many people in prison in this country and you loserterians are hypocrites.

Due process and all.

It could be added to due process, as in three strikes and you're dead. Think of all the innocent people that would be saved.
You'd make a good Islamist.

Until the FEMA camps.

Until the FEMA camps.
FEMA is the least of my concerns.

Still think Obama being raised by a transgender nanny in Indonesia didn't have any influence on him?

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

WND » Stunner! Obama names transgender to faith post » Print
Oh baby where you been all my life

"
"

Who cares? No one.

I sell dry pants.

Smile while you can, there's counter revolution coming and things will change.

Who cares? No one.

I sell dry pants.

We aren't Iran, much as you wish us to be.

I sell dry pants.

You are not going to be ready for what's coming. Lol

Due process and all.

No, unlike you I'm a good American and I don't coddle criminals so they can go out and victimize innocent people time after time. If they can't live by the rules, fine, we have a fix for that.

Due process and all.

No, unlike you I'm a good American and I don't coddle criminals so they can go out and victimize innocent people time after time. If they can't live by the rules, fine, we have a fix for that.
A good American isn't a fan of what you believe in.

I sell dry pants.

You are not going to be ready for what's coming. Lol
Ready?

Little friend, I was born ready. A gift from God, some would say (and yet be dead wrong).

Forum List

Back