Meet Barbara Satin, Obama's Trangender Appointee To Presidents Counsel On Faith

Is what God created a disorder? Watch your tongue.

Regressive sodomite enablers should never try to invoke God in a conversation, it just demonstrates your own hypocrisy.
You put everything on God. Does He make mistakes?

No, but man and occasionally nature does, you're a shining example. But he also allowed us the knowledge to fix most of them, you're just too ignorant to recognize when something is broken.
Nature? Something beyond God's control?

Not much of a god you pray to.

Maybe, but much better than the evil you so willingly embrace.
I embrace what is.

Evil I leave to your kind. Your kind is gifted at it.

"
In a covenant...among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one’s own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and removed from society.
  • Democracy - The God That Failed: 218."

Jack4jpost: 14312727 said:
Don't worry, when Trump gets in we will take some tax evaders out of prison and replace them with you commies...so you can do all your bitching and moaning in there.
A fan of a dictator I see?

Okay.
A temporary dictator that crack leftists skulls and lock them away? Fuck yeah, sign me up for the expeditionary forces!
Hitler youth.
Pinochetian Minarchist, down for the junta. Don't forget it, sister.
The world is filled with fascists, I never forget.
First Brown, then Black and Yellow

"
In a covenant...among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one’s own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and removed from society.
You need an island of one.

Seek it.

Hoppe continued: " Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They–the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism–will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

"

Seek it.
An island is where we will leave you homosexuals deserted.

Hoppe continued: " Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They–the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism–will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."
I can't help you as I live in the real world.

"

Seek it.
Hitler is dead, and his micro-penis died with him.

A lesson for you and yours.

"

Seek it.

I'm not a Hitler fan, faggot. I'm a Pinochet fan.

"

Seek it.

Same fate, same faggot.

"

Seek it.

Same fate, same faggot.
No, not same fate... He won.

Seek it.

Same fate, same faggot.
No, not same fate... He won.
He did? Not based upon his fate, or his results.

Forum List

Back