Meet Barbara Satin, Obama's Trangender Appointee To Presidents Counsel On Faith

Still think Obama being raised by a transgender nanny in Indonesia didn't have any influence on him?

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

WND » Stunner! Obama names transgender to faith post » Print

Your link is an extravagant display of religious bigotry. Well done.
Didn't know you had a thing for trannies?

Tolerance is a 'thing'? I'm sure to most conservatives it is.

"
In a covenant...among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one’s own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and removed from society.
  • Democracy - The God That Failed: 218."
You need an island of one.

Seek it.
An island is where we will leave you homosexuals deserted.
Hitler is dead, and his micro-penis died with him.

A lesson for you and yours.
You saw his penis?

Still think Obama being raised by a transgender nanny in Indonesia didn't have any influence on him?

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

WND » Stunner! Obama names transgender to faith post » Print

Your link is an extravagant display of religious bigotry. Well done.
Didn't know you had a thing for trannies?

Tolerance is a 'thing'? I'm sure to most conservatives it is.
Uh huh... You know you'd like to bone that Tranny Granny's scrot-gina. Don't lie.

So what's the faux outrage being generated this time? OMG!!! A trans woman has been named to a council by the President?!!? Well, if that isn't a "clutch the pearls" moment, I don't know what is!! Jesus people, she is one of many on the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Unbind your panties.

So what's the faux outrage being generated this time? OMG!!! A trans woman has been named to a council by the President?!!? Well, if that isn't a "clutch the pearls" moment, I don't know what is!! Jesus people, she is one of many on the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Unbind your panties.
Like I said.. They might as well put some nut who thinks he's Albert Einstein back from the grave in that position...that makes just as much sense as believing a tranny is qualified for anything other than a straight jacket and padded walls at the local loony bin.

Like I said.. They might as well put some nut who thinks he's Albert Einstein back from the grave in that position...that makes just as much sense as believing a tranny is qualified for anything other than a straight jacket and padded walls at the local loony bin.

Your ignorant diagnosis based on transphobia aside, what is the "position"? Do you have any idea what the goals of the counsel she is now a member of (as in one of many) are?

Your ignorant diagnosis based on transphobia aside, what is the "position"? Do you have any idea what the goals of the counsel she is now a member of (as in one of many) are?
Transphobia? Ain't nobody scared of no mutant trannies. Lol

Phobia refers to fear or loathing. You loath.

You also did not answer the question. What is the "position"? Do you have any idea what the goals of the counsel she is now a member of (as in one of many) are? Do you have any idea of what Ms. Satin's history is?

You also did not answer the question. What is the "position"? Do you have any idea what the goals of the counsel she is now a member of (as in one of many) are? Do you have any idea of what Ms. Satin's history is?

I think you need to look at that definition again.

pho·bi·a1

[ˈfōbēə]

NOUN
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:
    "he had a phobia about being under water"
fear · irrational fear · obsessive fear · dread · horror ·
Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

No one has an irrational fear of surgically altered, mentally ill men or women.
I think pity would be more appropriate for them, disgust is the word for regressive sodomite enablers that are trying to normalize their illness.

"
In a covenant...among proprietor and community tenants for the purpose of protecting their private property, no such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one’s own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very covenant of preserving and protecting private property, such as democracy and communism. There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and removed from society.
  • Democracy - The God That Failed: 218."
You need an island of one.

Seek it.
An island is where we will leave you homosexuals deserted.
Hitler is dead, and his micro-penis died with him.

A lesson for you and yours.
You saw his penis?
No, but it makes sense.

pho·bi·a1

[ˈfōbēə]

NOUN
Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

I think pity would be more appropriate for them, disgust is the word for regressive sodomite enablers that are trying to normalize their illness.
For people without fear you are certainly in a panic about them.

pho·bi·a1

[ˈfōbēə]

NOUN

Fuck off troll.
What I said is entirely true.
jazzjennings1.jpg

This young girl scares the pants off of you because she, wears panties.

pho·bi·a1

[ˈfōbēə]

NOUN

Fuck off troll.
jazzjennings1.jpg

That young boy has been abused. And he's very unhappy that boys won't date him.

I loath those who make money off of these people, I feel sorry for the victims of gender dysphoria.

pho·bi·a1

[ˈfōbēə]

NOUN

Fuck off troll.
jazzjennings1.jpg

Speshull panties to squash his wiener.

Forum List

Back