Meet Caitlyn Jenner

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

There is no physical or genetic reason that he is a girl.

He has a mental disorder and I feel sorry for him, because no matter what he does, he is and will be a man. That is going to be tough for him to deal with when all is said and done.

He should seek help for his mental condition.

you can't cure gender dysphoria.

thanks for playing.

You mean he's destined to always be nuts? Sad...but he should top seeking attention over his mental illness

you should choose your terms more carefully.

someone who cares how other adults live their lives when they're not hurting anyone is the one with the problem.

*ahem* you know, like you.

she lives with a circumstance she is able to change.

you however, aren't capable of changing.

so which of you is nuts? let's see... she doesn't care how you live your life. you seem overly concerned with hers.

mmmmmm....

Holy airbrushes batman... Photoshop FTW.

He should seek help for his mental condition.

you can't cure gender dysphoria.

thanks for playing.

You mean he's destined to always be nuts? Sad...but he should top seeking attention over his mental illness

you should choose your terms more carefully.

someone who cares how other adults live their lives when they're not hurting anyone is the one with the problem.

*ahem* you know, like you.

she lives with a circumstance she is able to change.

you however, aren't capable of changing.

so which of you is nuts? let's see... she doesn't care how you live your life. you seem overly concerned with hers.

mmmmmm....

YOU should realize someone is bat shit nuts when you see it. That and stop making excuses for it, fruitloop

Holy airbrushes batman... Photoshop FTW.
I dunno. The cashier at the gas station I go to used to be a guy and he is now quite lovely.

Forum List

Back