Meet Caitlyn Jenner

Whatever else is true, she's a human being just doing the same thing all of us are doing - just trying to live her life the best way she can. I wish her well.

Live and let live.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

why do you care how she identifies herself?

Whatever else is true, she's a human being just doing the same thing all of us are doing - just trying to live her life the best way she can. I wish her well.

Live and let live.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

HIMself, HE will always be a HE

No, Bruce. I will not dignify your mental derangement by referring to you as Caitlyn. Caitlyn is a derivative of the fine female name Kathrine, which, in the Greek means "pure". You are neither female, nor pure. The only characteristic you have that could be considered "pure" is your absolute pure insanity.

you should probably worry about yourself first

Good grief....the man is nuts and you fool
Oh good god.

LOL and people wonder why I think leftists are loons

Come on sweetheart, just because you're jealous that Caitlyn looks better than you do doesn't mean you need to be rude online.

Dude, grow the hell up, that's so like 90's internet BS.

"That's like SO 90's"

I think Caitlyn looks very pretty on the cover and that it's brave of her to have gone public with it, what with all the hateful people like you around to be cruel.

Which one of us needs to grow up again?
\

Obviously you do, you post like a middle school tool. Now run along, you're already a bore

I post like a "middle school tool"? You crack me up, kiddo.

Live and let live.

HIMself, HE will always be a HE

to ignorant bigots.

Live and let live.

yes. sometimes you have to be outside your comfort level. you know there's that whole bible thing about treat others as you'd like to be treated. that includes people who make us uncomfortable.

He should seek help for his mental condition.
He never struck me as the least bit feminine when I worked with him in the late 70's

He's severely depressed that he's no longer able to bring the mass attention to himself when he was young, good looking, masculine and very athletic.
He now needs to convince himself the reason he cannot achieve that attention anymore, is that he's not a man in the first place. It's an excuse that fixes everything.

It's the same thing with Cher's daughter Chastity. She had to grow up knowing it was going to be nearly impossible to live up to the glamorous beautiful Cher that was able to get the attention of all men.
Once she saw that she was going to forever fail, the way out was for her to simply convince herself that she wasn't a female anyway, so naturally she couldn't compete.

Same with Magic Johnson's fat gay son.

you can't cure gender dysphoria.

thanks for playing.
And, after "the change", HE will stand a 300% increased chance of suicide

she...

and that's generally before they transition as far as I know. and it's mostly because of how they're treated by bigots.

same as the high suicide rate of gay teens in the bible belt

You're a ditz.

you can't cure gender dysphoria.

thanks for playing.
And, after "the change", HE will stand a 300% increased chance of suicide

she...

and that's generally before they transition as far as I know. and it's mostly because of how they're treated by bigots.

same as the high suicide rate of gay teens in the bible belt

You're a ditz.

no. freakboy. i'm not.

you're just an ignorant twit.

Live and let live.

I only care when other people decide I have to identify them a certain way or face punishment, and you know that's what is going to happen next.

Some person is going to be critical of all this and labelled a bigot/whatever.

Live and let live.

I only care when other people decide I have to identify them a certain way or face punishment, and you know that's what is going to happen next.

LOL! Being called a bigot would hurt feelings and nothing else, no?

Live and let live.

yes. sometimes you have to be outside your comfort level. you know there's that whole bible thing about treat others as you'd like to be treated. that includes people who make us uncomfortable.

Unless you are a protected class, and then your discomfort can cause others to be punished....

Current SJW logic DEMANDS punishing people who make you uncomfortable, with all the micro-aggression crap as a perfect example.

if it stopped at that, no, but now the game is to ruin anyone who disagrees with the progressive/SJW point of view.

Live and let live.

Unless you are a protected class, and then your discomfort can cause others to be punished....

Current SJW logic DEMANDS punishing people who make you uncomfortable, with all the micro-aggression crap as a perfect example.

totally not following you there, marty. sorry.

if it stopped at that, no, but now the game is to ruin anyone who disagrees with the progressive/SJW point of view.

I suspect her "game" is to be treated with simple human dignity.

Good grief....the man is nuts and you fool
She looks lovely! Even more so because she's clearly so content with herself now. Confidence is a beautiful thing.

Oh good god.

LOL and people wonder why I think leftists are loons

Do you really believe its only liberals who is personal liberty?

You're one of the ugliest, most unhappy, most bitter people on this board. That's YOUR choice and you're welcome to it.

The way I see this is -

Most of us will never face anything even remotely like this. I've never had a moment when I doubted my sex or that I was deeply and surely attracted to the opposite sex. But, if that were not the case, wouldn't I have the right to live as what I believe myself to be?

Who is she harming?

In fact, she is helping many others in their own very personal quests. I commend that.

totally not following you there, marty. sorry.

Willful ignorance does not protect you from questioning.

Forum List

Back