Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

NEVER nuclear secrets and few if any spent a year and a half fighting their return in violation of the PRA
Once again...you have ZERO proof of what was in those boxes other than what the same people who told you the Steele "dossiers" were authentic TOLD you! Pardon me if I find THEM about as unreliable a source as you could possibly find!

And were very likely RECLASSIFIED in the same manner by Biden when he took office.
So now you're claiming that because Joe Biden reclassified materials in Trump's possession...that makes them top secret and Trump guilty of having them?

LOL...that might be the dumbest thing you've EVER posted here, Lesh!

When the obviously guilty are set free
When the obviously innocent are convicted and harassed by the justice system.

The people no longer respect the judicial system.

And that is usually the point where a coup begins.

The incident at Ruby Ridge caused Timothy McVeigh to blow up the Oklahoma Federal building. Which also caused the Branch Dividians in Waco Texas.

Now the justice system is being used for political purposes instead of true justice.

Unless this magistrate is impeached and soon...there's going to be trouble. I'm not particularly interested in all this political crap....but others are.

So now you're claiming that because Joe Biden reclassified materials in Trump's possession...that makes them top secret and Trump guilty of having them?

LOL...that might be the dumbest thing you've EVER posted here, Lesh!
WHAT? If Trump can wave his magic little fingers and declassify docs...why can not Biden do the same in reverse?

NUCLEAR Secrets?

Van loads of records that they refused to return?

No. Sorry.

Bullshit
Obozo did exactly that. 30 million documents. As has been shown multiple times in multiple threads. And he refuses to let anybody see them and has spent millions fighting FOIA requests for them.

All he had to do is REFER to them as classified and boom...they are classified...so yea.
You really ARE going to claim that? Wow...
Let me break it down for you, Lesh! If Joe Biden "reclassified" documents and then had the FBI raid Trump's home to seize them...it would literally be the biggest scandal since Watergate! If a judge signed off on a warrant based on THAT...he'd be laughed off the bench as he was being impeached!

All he had to do is REFER to them as classified and boom...they are classified...so yea.
But you kind of HAVE to claim that...don't you? You've figured out by now that Trump actually had the right to take those materials...haven't you?

You really ARE going to claim that? Wow...
Let me break it down for you, Lesh! If Joe Biden "reclassified" documents and then had the FBI raid Trump's home to seize them...it would literally be the biggest scandal since Watergate! If a judge signed off on a warrant based on THAT...he'd be laughed off the bench as he was being impeached!
WHY? If Biden had reclassified docs a year and a half ago and Trump still refused to return them??

Trump would be fucked

Obozo did exactly that. 30 million documents. As has been shown multiple times in multiple threads. And he refuses to let anybody see them and has spent millions fighting FOIA requests for them.
Nahhh...you're stupid,. The archives has control of them.

Forum List

Back