Meet the black Pastor who tried to shoot up Capitol Hill

Don't care who he was or what issues he advocated. He's a fruitcake, and is lucky to be alive.

I'm with you on this. I find it sad and shocking at the same time that people can get so caught up in their political missions that they really don't think things thru. Good grief!
The old pastor is lucky he didn't leave the Capitol in a body bag.

It's like that young man that tried to jump on stage with Trump thinking he had the right to grab the microphone. He's bloody lucky that the SS didn't nuke him on the spot.

Sheesh.

Apparently he's a reverse Oreo.

larry-dawson-2-e1459203276385.jpg

He has a flair for fashion though ....

nice suit and hat

he can not be all crazy

Ok the article at DM rounds him out a bit. Issue of higher wages seems to be his beef. Good job by Capitol Hill police!

"According to court documents Dawson, who also shouted bible verses was removed from gallery but but attempted to flee from police.

He was charged with assaulting a police officer during his arrest and unlawful conduct at the Capitol, the Daily Beast reports.

Dawson was slapped with a Stay Away Order - which barred him from entering the U.S. Capitol building, grounds and all Congressional buildings, NBC Washington reports.

The pastor has previously visited Washington on a number of occasions to call for a higher minimum wage as part of his church's Movement.

Today's incident began at around 2.40pm when Dawson tried to walk through the metal detector of the visitor center and set the bleepers off.

In response, he pulled a 'pellet gun' according to some reports, and pointed it at a screener - but was immediately shot and wounded by police."

Wounded gunman in custody after pulling a gun in the US Capitol
Issue of higher wages seems to be his beef. Good job by Capitol Hill police!

I think mental stability was more an issue for him. We all have certain things that bother us regarding the government but we do not act out like this.

From the church's mission statement (check out the OP). This guy is a conservative Christian who went off the reservation.

ST. LUKE'S CHURCH OUR FOUNDATION IS THE WORD OF GOD. WE ARE BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF GOD, ON THE PREACHING AND TEACHING OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST. LET US BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST, AND FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLES, AND TO PROMOTE IN ALL THINGS THE GLORY OF GOD, AND THE SALVATION OF SOULS.

I JOHN 3:18 MY LITTLE CHILDREN, LET US NOT LOVE IN WORD, NEITHER IN TONGUE; BUT IN DEED AND IN TRUTH.

WE WANT GOD TO CONDUCT US ALONG THE PATH OF TRUE WISDOM.
WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER, AND ONLY HOPE FOR THE WORLD TODAY.

BELIEVE ALSO IN JESUS

JESUS SAID, THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU, WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE, WHEN YE PRAY, BELIEVE THAT
YE RECEIVE THEM, AND YE SHALL HAVE THEM. MARK 11:24

IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH; THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING; THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU,
THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE. JOHN 6:63

"FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER EVEN AS GOD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU." MATTHEW 6:14

JESUS SAID, AND I, IF I BE LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH, WILL DRAW ALL MEN UNTO ME. JN 12:32

Not sure if he was a conservative or not, he pushed for an increase in minimum wage. He seemed crazy.

Ok the article at DM rounds him out a bit. Issue of higher wages seems to be his beef. Good job by Capitol Hill police!

"According to court documents Dawson, who also shouted bible verses was removed from gallery but but attempted to flee from police.

He was charged with assaulting a police officer during his arrest and unlawful conduct at the Capitol, the Daily Beast reports.

Dawson was slapped with a Stay Away Order - which barred him from entering the U.S. Capitol building, grounds and all Congressional buildings, NBC Washington reports.

The pastor has previously visited Washington on a number of occasions to call for a higher minimum wage as part of his church's Movement.

Today's incident began at around 2.40pm when Dawson tried to walk through the metal detector of the visitor center and set the bleepers off.

In response, he pulled a 'pellet gun' according to some reports, and pointed it at a screener - but was immediately shot and wounded by police."

I think mental stability was more an issue for him. We all have certain things that bother us regarding the government but we do not act out like this.

We are the lucky ones. We have the flame zone at USMB!

:lol:

We are the lucky ones. We have the flame zone at USMB!

:lol:
:rofl:

Imagine if this guy was a white Christian pastor from the South shooting up Capitol Hill in the name of God? The Leftist media would have a field day.

If I had a son Obama is why the lid stayed on this. Just like the little bomb making fucker on holiday in Qatar

-Geaux

Forum List

Back