Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

You don't much understand men, do you?

Trash has to be emptied, dirty dishes covering the disposal, whatchagonnado, FLUSH!!!!

Nice thing about the country, I just feed all that stuff to the crows and critters.

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/images/smilies/cowboy.gif[/img]
I got a filterless coffee pot, and with no filters to deal with, figured I could just rinse the coffee grounds down the sink.

Found out I had a mountain of them at the end of the drainpipe, where the wastewater runs off into the woods.

Got my compost bucket back and won't do that any more.

I have a garbage disposal, so anything I can't feed to the rabbit goes down the drain, except if it has bones in it. :D

My rabbit makes a decent garbage disposal for any leftover fruits or veggies. :D I always save the scraps to things like peppers that I would normally throw away and give them to Bunny. :)

You should let that bunny out to get laid once in awhile.
huh_zps297f809f.png

Trash has to be emptied, dirty dishes covering the disposal, whatchagonnado, FLUSH!!!!

Nice thing about the country, I just feed all that stuff to the crows and critters.

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress without going to jail. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

My rabbit makes a decent garbage disposal for any leftover fruits or veggies. :D I always save the scraps to things like peppers that I would normally throw away and give them to Bunny. :)
I just chuck anything organic off the back porch, and let the critters sort out who gets what.

Well that's good. At least the animals get a treat out of it.

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/images/smilies/cowboy.gif[/img]
I got a filterless coffee pot, and with no filters to deal with, figured I could just rinse the coffee grounds down the sink.

Found out I had a mountain of them at the end of the drainpipe, where the wastewater runs off into the woods.

Got my compost bucket back and won't do that any more.

I have a garbage disposal, so anything I can't feed to the rabbit goes down the drain, except if it has bones in it. :D
I found out the catfood cans aren't supposed to go in the disposal.

GF could have told me before I did a few dozen!!

I got a buddy who drops scorpions down his disposal...they make a nice crunching sound and if you listen closely you can hear their little screams. :eusa_angel:

I got a buddy who drops scorpions down his disposal...they make a nice crunching sound and if you listen closely you can hear their little screams. :eusa_angel:

That's why I refuse to cook a lobster. :D You have to put them into a big boiling pot of water head first. Supposedly it kills them instantly. I wonder sometimes if they scream. I don't really like cooking things alive much.

That's why I refuse to cook a lobster. :D You have to put them into a big boiling pot of water head first. Supposedly it kills them instantly. I wonder sometimes if they scream. I don't really like cooking things alive much.

Some knothead claimed they had evidence that a tomato screams when you slice into it....carrots sure, but a tomato? :eusa_snooty:

Some knothead claimed they had evidence that a tomato screams when you slice into it....carrots sure, but a tomato? :eusa_snooty:

13066938584_a98fbfec89_o.jpg

I was also nominated to be in the book "Who's Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges."

You were gullible enough to fall for that "Who's Who" book scam?

I suggest that you quit now before you :dig: your own hole any deeper.

Actually, I fell for that scam w hen I was 18.

Except today I know it was a scam.

Old Chris still thinks she's special or something.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society for 2-year colleges. :) Also, I put myself through college. Nobody else paid my way.

Well, here's the thing. I went to college before it became a substitution for HIgh School.

You know, when it actually still meant something.

And I worked two part time jobs and was a member of the Illinois National Guard to work my way through. Oh, yeah, and i got a 4 year degree despite the fact both of my parents had terminal illnesses while I was attending.

I was also nominated to be in the book "Who's Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges."

You were gullible enough to fall for that "Who's Who" book scam?

I suggest that you quit now before you :dig: your own hole any deeper.

Actually, I fell for that scam w hen I was 18.

Except today I know it was a scam.

Old Chris still thinks she's special or something.

Since when is 36 "old?" I'm probably younger than you. Lol. :D Also, I've already posted a bunch of links. Everyone is welcome to look at them and see for themselves that Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities is a very prestigious group. Don't be jealous.

Here is how it works. The school administrators nominate a select number of students from their honor rolls for the privilege of being in the book. Nobody has to pay a dime. You see, here is an announcement about it by a specific college. . . See below for more details.

Each year, the University of New Mexico may nominate student candidates for recognition of one of the most prestigious awards the academic community can bestow — selection to Who’s Who Among Students. Nomination criteria include academic record, participation and leadership in academic and co-curricular activities, service to the community or University, and potential for future achievement. This exclusive honor is conferred by more than 2,842 schools in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is symbolized by the presentation of an award certificate at a reception in February.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society for 2-year colleges. :) Also, I put myself through college. Nobody else paid my way.

Well, here's the thing. I went to college before it became a substitution for HIgh School.

You know, when it actually still meant something.

And I worked two part time jobs and was a member of the Illinois National Guard to work my way through. Oh, yeah, and i got a 4 year degree despite the fact both of my parents had terminal illnesses while I was attending.

So, IOW, you are old and out of the loop. :D Well, anyone who investigates my links will be able to clearly see that it is a valid organization that recognizes high achievers in college.

I'm not even sure this counts as a deflection. Looks like a white flag, guy. Yea, you just couldn't show where Romney ever advocated Romneycare at the national level, guy; so you're just breaking out that handkerchief and stick, guy.

other than when Romney said, "This should be a model for the nation"? I mean, you have a point, you really never could trust what Romney ever said, the guy flip-flopped all the time, and you could never tell what the guy stood for.

Was he going to be totally better for Gays than Ted Kennedy like he said in 1994, or was he going to stop gay marriage like he said in 2008? (Forgetting the first state to legalize it was his.)

I didn't spend time sorting out what this guy actually stood for. I just saw "Mormon" and I was done.

Wow! And you call others "bigot?" Pot meet kettle. :lol: Some of you are just a like a caricature for hatred and insanity, I swear. It's just . . . unbelievable that you cannot see your own hypocrisy! It SHOULD be like a big giant fist smashing you in the face, it's so effing obvious.

You'll find JoeB131 to be the most ironic cariciature on here. Everything he espouses, he goes against, over and over.

I just find it difficult to believe that so-called "adults" can be so ignorant. I guess that's just the nature of things online. Lots of ignorant and strange people like to post on message boards apparently.

JoeB is basically a medium intelligence robot. He has some relatively compelling points; but ultimately he is programmed to spout absurd claims.

So, IOW, you are old and out of the loop. :D Well, anyone who investigates my links will be able to clearly see that it is a valid organization that recognizes high achievers in college.

Well, sorry, nothing in your posts seems to indicate that much intelligence, honestly.

That's only because you can't see past your own partisan hackery. :D It's a fact that partisanship makes a person stupid.

How politics makes us stupid - Vox

Well, sorry, nothing in your posts seems to indicate that much intelligence, honestly.

That's only because you can't see past your own partisan hackery. :D It's a fact that partisanship makes a person stupid.

How politics makes us stupid - Vox

Oh brother!

The topic was your gullibility regarding the Who's Who book scam. Suddenly you deflect into "partisan hackery" because you cannot defend your own stupidity?

What is really ironic is that you are just as much of a partisan hack as any of the other posters in this forum so you are effectively calling yourself stupid. Great job!

:lmao:

JoeB is basically a medium intelligence robot. He has some relatively compelling points; but ultimately he is programmed to spout absurd claims.

Guy, the problem is that you are a typical Libertarian. YOu want to live in a great society, you don't want to do any of the things that make it that way.

Normally, you'd be marginalized, but the GOP has decided that they need to pander to people like you.

Forum List

Back