Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

Lol. Well, thank you for revealing YOUR educational experience to the rest of us. Lol. :)

Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges or also known as Who’s Who Among Students, is a national college student recognition program in the United States of America. It has been compiling its list since 1934.[1][2] Participants include 2,842 tertiary institutions across 50 states and the District of Columbia.[3] It produces an annual Who's Who in list which is an academic publication that compiles a list of outstanding students in the United States. Students are honored based on outstanding campus leadership, scholastic ability (includes a GPA requirement), leadership on and off campus, and community service.[4] The program was designed to ensure academic recognition regardless of a student's financial ability to participate.[5]

Thank you for confirming your gullibility.

:lmao: now.

What gullibility is that? Who's Who is a very reputable organization. Just because you are ignorant about it does not mean I am gullible.

Never researched the topic, have you?

Here is a short primer;

Who s Who - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who's Who (or "Who is Who") is the title of a number of reference publications, generally containing concise biographical information on a particular group of people. The title is also used as an expression meaning a collection or group of noted persons; as in the sentence, "The actors in the film were a Who's Who of the great American comedians of the time".

The title "Who's Who" is in the public domain, and thousands of Who's Who compilations of varying scope and quality have been published by various authors and publishers. The oldest and best known is the annual British publication Who's Who, a reference work on contemporary prominent people. Another reputable and long standing publication is Canadian Who's Who, which has published biographies of prominent Canadians based on merit alone since 1910.[1]

However, many publications using the title are vanity publications, where the inclusion criterion is the biographee's willingness to buy the book, with the business model consisting of selling books directly to the biographees.

They are in the business of selling books. They flatter ordinary people, AKA gullible fools, into believing that it is some "great honor" to be published in a book.

The reality is that there millions of gullible people who have fallen for this scam.

If you had a book published under you name that was listed in the Library of Congress then that might be something to brag about. But paying to have your name listed in a book is like paying to have your name listed in the White Pages.

That you weren't smart enough to figure this out on your own fits in with the vapidity of your posts.

I am specifically talking about "Who's Who Among Students . . . " Yes, there are other organizations that refer to themselves as "Who's Who . . . " but they are not affiliated.

Here you are, a little more information for you.

Who s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Selection Process[edit]
The organization does not solicit individuals for inclusion on the list. Institutions are allocated a number of nominee slots. Criteria for membership include grade point average, participation and leadership within school organizations and extracurricular activities, community involvement, and future leadership ability and/or potential. Colleges may also have other requirements that are taken into consideration.[6] Faculty, administration and student body committees in each institution nominate a select number of undergraduate and graduate students for this honor annually.[6][7][8] Names of nominated students are often published in the newspapers of the students' hometowns. There are no financial obligations in terms of initiation cost, service charge or membership fee to the nominated student.[5]
My brother and I, tall, erect, rugged as we are, are in Who's Who of Stud Ents.

Congrats. :D

rofl_logo.jpg

You were gullible enough to fall for that "Who's Who" book scam?

I suggest that you quit now before you :dig: your own hole any deeper.

Lol. Well, thank you for revealing YOUR educational experience to the rest of us. Lol. :)

Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges or also known as Who’s Who Among Students, is a national college student recognition program in the United States of America. It has been compiling its list since 1934.[1][2] Participants include 2,842 tertiary institutions across 50 states and the District of Columbia.[3] It produces an annual Who's Who in list which is an academic publication that compiles a list of outstanding students in the United States. Students are honored based on outstanding campus leadership, scholastic ability (includes a GPA requirement), leadership on and off campus, and community service.[4] The program was designed to ensure academic recognition regardless of a student's financial ability to participate.[5]

What gullibility is that? Who's Who is a very reputable organization. Just because you are ignorant about it does not mean I am gullible.

Here is a short primer;

Who's Who (or "Who is Who") is the title of a number of reference publications, generally containing concise biographical information on a particular group of people. The title is also used as an expression meaning a collection or group of noted persons; as in the sentence, "The actors in the film were a Who's Who of the great American comedians of the time".

The title "Who's Who" is in the public domain, and thousands of Who's Who compilations of varying scope and quality have been published by various authors and publishers. The oldest and best known is the annual British publication Who's Who, a reference work on contemporary prominent people. Another reputable and long standing publication is Canadian Who's Who, which has published biographies of prominent Canadians based on merit alone since 1910.[1]

However, many publications using the title are vanity publications, where the inclusion criterion is the biographee's willingness to buy the book, with the business model consisting of selling books directly to the biographees.

They are in the business of selling books. They flatter ordinary people, AKA gullible fools, into believing that it is some "great honor" to be published in a book.

The reality is that there millions of gullible people who have fallen for this scam.

If you had a book published under you name that was listed in the Library of Congress then that might be something to brag about. But paying to have your name listed in a book is like paying to have your name listed in the White Pages.

That you weren't smart enough to figure this out on your own fits in with the vapidity of your posts.

Right, the Who's Who I am posting about is a reputable organization though. You have to be an honor roll student to be nominated. That's a fact. :D It seems like maybe you're jelly or something. Lol.

Ever heard of a scam that didn't claim to be "reputable"?

:rofl:

Seriously, you went to a community college for a 2 year associates degree. They saw you coming from miles away and took your money. You and millions of other gullible fools.

:lmao:

Here is a short primer;

Right, the Who's Who I am posting about is a reputable organization though. You have to be an honor roll student to be nominated. That's a fact. :D It seems like maybe you're jelly or something. Lol.

Seriously, you went to a community college for a 2 year associates degree. They saw you coming from miles away and took your money. You and millions of other gullible fools.

Are you illiterate? I never paid any money. READ the links, moron.

Here is a short primer;

I've taken the liberty to post it for you AGAIN, and in bold so you can read it. I think you need to do some research, because you are very confused.

Here you are, a little more information for you.

Who s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Selection Process[edit]
The organization does not solicit individuals for inclusion on the list. Institutions are allocated a number of nominee slots. Criteria for membership include grade point average, participation and leadership within school organizations and extracurricular activities, community involvement, and future leadership ability and/or potential. Colleges may also have other requirements that are taken into consideration.[6] Faculty, administration and student body committees in each institution nominate a select number of undergraduate and graduate students for this honor annually.[6][7][8] Names of nominated students are often published in the newspapers of the students' hometowns. There are no financial obligations in terms of initiation cost, service charge or membership fee to the nominated student.[5]

Here is a short primer;

Goodness, just google "Who's Who Among Students In American Colleges and Universities." Multiple links will come up for you to explore to see for yourself that it is a reputable organization.

Here are just a couple of the google entries that come up.

Let me google that for you

Incidentally, since my thread is no longer about spitballs or Mittens, I thought I'd share a tip with y'all....don't try to flush old rice and peas down the toilet....Only my skill with a plunger saved me a nasty back-flow....now 8 flushes later, I am back to normal. Don't be a rice flusher. :eusa_naughty:

Incidentally, since my thread is no longer about spitballs or Mittens, I thought I'd share a tip with y'all....don't try to flush old rice and peas down the toilet....Only my skill with a plunger saved me a nasty back-flow....now 8 flushes later, I am back to normal. Don't be a rice flusher. :eusa_naughty:

Why on earth would have done that? :lol: What's wrong with the trash or the garbage disposal?

Why on earth would have done that? :lol: What's wrong with the trash or the garbage disposal?

:laugh: I have no idea...an uncontrollable urge to see what would happen I guess.....You'd think it would fall apart and race through the drain but it didn't...color me confused. :uhoh3:

:laugh: I have no idea...an uncontrollable urge to see what would happen I guess.....You'd think it would fall apart and race through the drain but it didn't...color me confused. :uhoh3:

Sorry about derailing your thread, but that poster, for some reason, wants to make it appear as if I am some uneducated dumbass. Why, I don't know. Maybe he is a misogynist or something and believes that attractive women cannot be intelligent as well. :dunno: I get that a lot.

You don't much understand men, do you?

Trash has to be emptied, dirty dishes covering the disposal, whatchagonnado, FLUSH!!!!

Nice thing about the country, I just feed all that stuff to the crows and critters.

Nothing goes to waste.

Trash has to be emptied, dirty dishes covering the disposal, whatchagonnado, FLUSH!!!!

Nice thing about the country, I just feed all that stuff to the crows and critters.

Nothing goes to waste.

Uh, empty the trash and wash your dishes maybe? :) How about that? Or maybe keeping up with those things so you don't find yourself in that situation?

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress without going to jail. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

Nothing goes to waste.

Uh, empty the trash and wash your dishes maybe? :) How about that? Or maybe keeping up with those things so you don't find yourself in that situation?
Like I said, you just don't understand men.

There is always room for a bit more trash in the bag, a few more dishes in the sink.

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/images/smilies/cowboy.gif[/img]
I got a filterless coffee pot, and with no filters to deal with, figured I could just rinse the coffee grounds down the sink.

Found out I had a mountain of them at the end of the drainpipe, where the wastewater runs off into the woods.

Got my compost bucket back and won't do that any more.

Nothing goes to waste.

My critters are mockingbirds that peck green fruit destroying it for everybody but their filthy selves....I'd commit birdicide on that species if only I could empty a box of #7 shot into their oleander fortress without going to jail. As to the rice....it's true my disposal was buried in last night's spaghetti aftermath....but I didn't dump all the old rice and peas in the toilet....only half...good thing too. Now I know, which is better than not knowing, or half knowing, the other half speculation.

cowboy.gif

My rabbit makes a decent garbage disposal for any leftover fruits or veggies. :D I always save the scraps to things like peppers that I would normally throw away and give them to Bunny. :)

That's easy....I still think I have a hangover on Sunday mornings even after I quit drinking 14 years ago......:booze:

Nothing goes to waste.

cowboy.gif

My rabbit makes a decent garbage disposal for any leftover fruits or veggies. :D I always save the scraps to things like peppers that I would normally throw away and give them to Bunny. :)
I just chuck anything organic off the back porch, and let the critters sort out who gets what.

Forum List

Back