Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

Just because a person has some religious beliefs does not mean that they would incorporate those beliefs while leading the country. Pretty much ALL of our presidents have been Christians of one denomination or another. I don't like Mitt either, but I don't think his religious beliefs would make a LICK of difference.

There's a major difference between being a member of a religion and being a member of a cult.

Mormonism is a cult.

I can think well enough to figure you out, but then again, that's not too difficult given how simple you are. Also, I think I'm probably MUCH more intelligent than you.

Nah, you're probably not even close.

Just because a person has some religious beliefs does not mean that they would incorporate those beliefs while leading the country. Pretty much ALL of our presidents have been Christians of one denomination or another. I don't like Mitt either, but I don't think his religious beliefs would make a LICK of difference.

There's a major difference between being a member of a religion and being a member of a cult.

Mormonism is a cult.

I can think well enough to figure you out, but then again, that's not too difficult given how simple you are. Also, I think I'm probably MUCH more intelligent than you.

Nah, you're probably not even close.

I'm quite sure of it. After all, I am a product of the Massachusetts public school system. :D

I was also nominated to be in the book "Who's Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges."

rofl_logo.jpg

You were gullible enough to fall for that "Who's Who" book scam?

I suggest that you quit now before you :dig: your own hole any deeper.

I was also nominated to be in the book "Who's Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges."

rofl_logo.jpg

Lol. Well, thank you for revealing YOUR educational experience to the rest of us. Lol. :)

Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges or also known as Who’s Who Among Students, is a national college student recognition program in the United States of America. It has been compiling its list since 1934.[1][2] Participants include 2,842 tertiary institutions across 50 states and the District of Columbia.[3] It produces an annual Who's Who in list which is an academic publication that compiles a list of outstanding students in the United States. Students are honored based on outstanding campus leadership, scholastic ability (includes a GPA requirement), leadership on and off campus, and community service.[4] The program was designed to ensure academic recognition regardless of a student's financial ability to participate.[5]

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society for 2-year colleges. :) Also, I put myself through college. Nobody else paid my way.

So?

I put myself through college while working a full time job and I designed and built the first two houses that I owned. I don't consider any of that to be exceptional either. Just what you do when you don't have other options.

rofl_logo.jpg

Lol. Well, thank you for revealing YOUR educational experience to the rest of us. Lol. :)

Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges or also known as Who’s Who Among Students, is a national college student recognition program in the United States of America. It has been compiling its list since 1934.[1][2] Participants include 2,842 tertiary institutions across 50 states and the District of Columbia.[3] It produces an annual Who's Who in list which is an academic publication that compiles a list of outstanding students in the United States. Students are honored based on outstanding campus leadership, scholastic ability (includes a GPA requirement), leadership on and off campus, and community service.[4] The program was designed to ensure academic recognition regardless of a student's financial ability to participate.[5]

Thank you for confirming your gullibility.

:lmao: now.

rofl_logo.jpg

What gullibility is that? Who's Who is a very reputable organization. Just because you are ignorant about it does not mean I am gullible.

rofl_logo.jpg

Here's a link to the site FYI.

Whos Who Among Students

rofl_logo.jpg

Whos Who Among Students

Come on, everybody registered gets a pay to play Who's Who invite.

rofl_logo.jpg

Whos Who Among Students

Um, no you would be wrong. Only honor roll students get the privilege.

rofl_logo.jpg

Whos Who Among Students

From the link . . .

Each year, a select group of students is called forward to accept one of the most prestigious awards the academic community can bestow — selection to Who’s Who Among Students. This exclusive honor is conferred by more than 1,000 schools in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is symbolized by the presentation of an award certificate.

Through our years of serving higher education, Who’s Who Among Students has become one of the most highly regarded and long-standing honors programs in the nation, having earned the overwhelming respect of college faculties and administrations. And for the students – the outstanding campus leaders of the year – national recognition by the Who’s Who program marks a pinnacle of scholastic achievement.

Selections to Who’s Who Among Students are made each fall by individual schools. Campus nominating committees, created to nominate the upper-classmen and graduate students eligible for the program, are composed of representatives from the faculty, administration and student body.

This procedure of nomination succeeds in highlighting the individual and diverse service to community and school. These are the students who enhance the positive image of the American students through their contributions to community and school. Because curricular and extracurricular programs at schools vary greatly, each college is assigned a quota of nominees. This quota is carefully calculated to ensure a well-rounded representation of the student body. All nominations must be endorsed by a college’s faculty or administration.

It should always be remembered that college students are the reservoir from which our nation draws its leadership strength. This feeling about American students is the guiding principle behind the Who’s Who Among Students program and our efforts to proudly continue to aid campuses in honoring students who demonstrate consistent excellence.

Who’s Who Among Students honors students from universities and colleges as well as junior colleges. Our program is not affiliated with: High School, Middle, Elementary, Teachers, Deans List and Marquis Co.

rofl_logo.jpg

What gullibility is that? Who's Who is a very reputable organization. Just because you are ignorant about it does not mean I am gullible.

Never researched the topic, have you?

Here is a short primer;

Who s Who - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who's Who (or "Who is Who") is the title of a number of reference publications, generally containing concise biographical information on a particular group of people. The title is also used as an expression meaning a collection or group of noted persons; as in the sentence, "The actors in the film were a Who's Who of the great American comedians of the time".

The title "Who's Who" is in the public domain, and thousands of Who's Who compilations of varying scope and quality have been published by various authors and publishers. The oldest and best known is the annual British publication Who's Who, a reference work on contemporary prominent people. Another reputable and long standing publication is Canadian Who's Who, which has published biographies of prominent Canadians based on merit alone since 1910.[1]

However, many publications using the title are vanity publications, where the inclusion criterion is the biographee's willingness to buy the book, with the business model consisting of selling books directly to the biographees.

They are in the business of selling books. They flatter ordinary people, AKA gullible fools, into believing that it is some "great honor" to be published in a book.

The reality is that there millions of gullible people who have fallen for this scam.

If you had a book published under you name that was listed in the Library of Congress then that might be something to brag about. But paying to have your name listed in a book is like paying to have your name listed in the White Pages.

That you weren't smart enough to figure this out on your own fits in with the vapidity of your posts.

rofl_logo.jpg

Here is a short primer;

Who's Who (or "Who is Who") is the title of a number of reference publications, generally containing concise biographical information on a particular group of people. The title is also used as an expression meaning a collection or group of noted persons; as in the sentence, "The actors in the film were a Who's Who of the great American comedians of the time".

The title "Who's Who" is in the public domain, and thousands of Who's Who compilations of varying scope and quality have been published by various authors and publishers. The oldest and best known is the annual British publication Who's Who, a reference work on contemporary prominent people. Another reputable and long standing publication is Canadian Who's Who, which has published biographies of prominent Canadians based on merit alone since 1910.[1]

However, many publications using the title are vanity publications, where the inclusion criterion is the biographee's willingness to buy the book, with the business model consisting of selling books directly to the biographees.

They are in the business of selling books. They flatter ordinary people, AKA gullible fools, into believing that it is some "great honor" to be published in a book.

The reality is that there millions of gullible people who have fallen for this scam.

If you had a book published under you name that was listed in the Library of Congress then that might be something to brag about. But paying to have your name listed in a book is like paying to have your name listed in the White Pages.

That you weren't smart enough to figure this out on your own fits in with the vapidity of your posts.

Right, the Who's Who I am posting about is a reputable organization though. You have to be an honor roll student to be nominated. That's a fact. :D It seems like maybe you're jelly or something. Lol.

rofl_logo.jpg

Here is a short primer;

I am specifically talking about "Who's Who Among Students . . . " Yes, there are other organizations that refer to themselves as "Who's Who . . . " but they are not affiliated.

Here you are, a little more information for you.

Who s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Selection Process[edit]
The organization does not solicit individuals for inclusion on the list. Institutions are allocated a number of nominee slots. Criteria for membership include grade point average, participation and leadership within school organizations and extracurricular activities, community involvement, and future leadership ability and/or potential. Colleges may also have other requirements that are taken into consideration.[6] Faculty, administration and student body committees in each institution nominate a select number of undergraduate and graduate students for this honor annually.[6][7][8] Names of nominated students are often published in the newspapers of the students' hometowns. There are no financial obligations in terms of initiation cost, service charge or membership fee to the nominated student.[5]

rofl_logo.jpg

Here is a short primer;

I am specifically talking about "Who's Who Among Students . . . " Yes, there are other organizations that refer to themselves as "Who's Who . . . " but they are not affiliated.

Here you are, a little more information for you.

Who s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Selection Process[edit]
The organization does not solicit individuals for inclusion on the list. Institutions are allocated a number of nominee slots. Criteria for membership include grade point average, participation and leadership within school organizations and extracurricular activities, community involvement, and future leadership ability and/or potential. Colleges may also have other requirements that are taken into consideration.[6] Faculty, administration and student body committees in each institution nominate a select number of undergraduate and graduate students for this honor annually.[6][7][8] Names of nominated students are often published in the newspapers of the students' hometowns. There are no financial obligations in terms of initiation cost, service charge or membership fee to the nominated student.[5]
My brother and I, tall, erect, rugged as we are, are in Who's Who of Stud Ents.

Forum List

Back