Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

So, IOW, you are old and out of the loop. :D Well, anyone who investigates my links will be able to clearly see that it is a valid organization that recognizes high achievers in college.

Well, sorry, nothing in your posts seems to indicate that much intelligence, honestly.

That's only because you can't see past your own partisan hackery. :D It's a fact that partisanship makes a person stupid.

How politics makes us stupid - Vox

Oh brother!

The topic was your gullibility regarding the Who's Who book scam. Suddenly you deflect into "partisan hackery" because you cannot defend your own stupidity?

What is really ironic is that you are just as much of a partisan hack as any of the other posters in this forum so you are effectively calling yourself stupid. Great job!

:lmao:

Well, unfortunately for you, I've already proven with the many links I've provided that it is not a scam, and the respective schools nominate the students for the award and no money is exchanged. :lol: So now, you are the one looking dumb here, buddy.

I'm sorry that it bothers you so much that I am an intelligent woman and not stupid, as you would like to believe. :D

Well, unfortunately for you, I've already proven with the many links I've provided that it is not a scam, and the respective schools nominate the students for the award and no money is exchanged. :lol: So now, you are the one looking dumb here, buddy.

I'm sorry that it bothers you so much that I am an intelligent woman and not stupid, as you would like to believe.

I think what bothers me is that you j ust show yourself to be kind of angry and stupid on this board, and I honestly hope you aren't this way in real life.

I'm sorry that it bothers you so much that I am an intelligent woman and not stupid, as you would like to believe.

I think what bothers me is that you j ust show yourself to be kind of angry and stupid on this board, and I honestly hope you aren't this way in real life.

Oh? Please quote where I have been angry or stupid. :lol:

JoeB is basically a medium intelligence robot. He has some relatively compelling points; but ultimately he is programmed to spout absurd claims.

Guy, the problem is that you are a typical Libertarian. YOu want to live in a great society, you don't want to do any of the things that make it that way.

Normally, you'd be marginalized, but the GOP has decided that they need to pander to people like you.

It's funny how you love to blame the people who aren't f'ing up the system. Democrats aren't responsible for advances in technology and modern medicine; they've just been there to tax the sh__ out of it.

It's funny how you love to blame the people who aren't f'ing up the system. Democrats aren't responsible for advances in technology and modern medicine; they've just been there to tax the sh__ out of it.

Guy, technology doesn't do you much good if 1 out of four don't have access to it.

I don't want the best medical system rich people can afford. I want the best that everyone can have access to.

The US Is #37 in medical care. That is an embarrassment.

It's Romney 3.0 who is planning on running. He no longer says 47% of Americans are dead beats or scofflaws - but who is going to believe him? He was born with a silver wingtip in his mouth (apology to the late Molly Ivins for modifying her quip).

Yeah well, Romney was born in the United States and he made his money on his own smarts, not sucking it in off the taxpayers like your Kenyan fake. Molly Ivins was a gross old pig.

I'm so tired of the same old jerks. :rolleyes-41: Not one of them is better than another IMO. I hate them all. Lol.
So what you're saying is the MSM has done their job. You don't like anyone, and because of that, it's a guarantee that some schmuck is going to win.

Have you ever thought that the people the left hammers the most just might be the one that Democrats fear the most? Ever thought that the MSM is picking our candidates for us?

I'm not gonna let a bunch of elitist, leftist, journalists pick who I vote for.

He he he....and gee, 2 years later they can't give Donald enough free air time while basically ignoring the rest of the field unless they have a heated exchange......

Your candidate is being picked for you and you're perfectly willing to let it happen.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of idiots.

It's Romney 3.0 who is planning on running. He no longer says 47% of Americans are dead beats or scofflaws - but who is going to believe him? He was born with a silver wingtip in his mouth (apology to the late Molly Ivins for modifying her quip).

Yeah well, Romney was born in the United States and he made his money on his own smarts, not sucking it in off the taxpayers like your Kenyan fake. Molly Ivins was a gross old pig.

I'm so tired of the same old jerks. :rolleyes-41: Not one of them is better than another IMO. I hate them all. Lol.
So what you're saying is the MSM has done their job. You don't like anyone, and because of that, it's a guarantee that some schmuck is going to win.

Have you ever thought that the people the left hammers the most just might be the one that Democrats fear the most? Ever thought that the MSM is picking our candidates for us?

He he he....and gee, 2 years later they can't give Donald enough free air time while basically ignoring the rest of the field unless they have a heated exchange......

Your candidate is being picked for you and you're perfectly willing to let it happen.

You'd know. He's repeating the Obama shuffle.

Trump likes air conditioning, and if the power goes off, he's gonna turn to jelly. :laugh:

Chuck Todd's collection of gypsies, tramps, and thieves launched another preemptive strike for Hillary....today at Mitt. Same old crap....snickering and snide claims "even the GOP thinks he's yesterday's news...blah blah blah. Of course the token Repub on the panel, RINO Michael Steele who paved Hussein's path to the WH by doing nothing more than riding around in limos, smiled and agreed.

ChuckTodd.jpg

Chuck, he of the dead eyes and twitching elbow, seems to enjoy these little circle-jerks immensely since it's less time to figure out what to do with his hands. I've never seen a more uncomfortable stooge in a more contrived and awkward venue...why is this show still on the air?
huh_zps297f809f.png

That show is nothing more than a Liberal circle jerk.

Prove that Romney has a serious shot at winning the GOP candidacy in 2016.

That's not what he said at all.

You were born with your head up your ass and have had it there ever since. You should apologize to everyone for that.

Chuck Todd's collection of gypsies, tramps, and thieves launched another preemptive strike for Hillary....today at Mitt. Same old crap....snickering and snide claims "even the GOP thinks he's yesterday's news...blah blah blah. Of course the token Repub on the panel, RINO Michael Steele who paved Hussein's path to the WH by doing nothing more than riding around in limos, smiled and agreed.

ChuckTodd.jpg

Chuck, he of the dead eyes and twitching elbow, seems to enjoy these little circle-jerks immensely since it's less time to figure out what to do with his hands. I've never seen a more uncomfortable stooge in a more contrived and awkward venue...why is this show still on the air?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Chuck Todd gives more free passes to Republicans than Bill Cosby to random women. It's excruciating watching him interview someone from the GOP. They can sit there and tell bold faced lies, like they always do, and he challenges nothing.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that with 14 candidates to choose from this time around that Repubs are lamenting the absence of Romney. Too funny.

The Clown Car needs a Circus Ringmaster. Isn't there anyone in the Republican Party thought provoking and seeking to lead a nation of 300+ million diverse citizens with an open mind and pragmatic touch?

Ideology is for the birds, we need an experienced problem solver who will define the problems and offer pragmatic solutions. The Clowns offer only an ideology most don't understand along with a spoonful of hate and a large measure of fear.

I love this latest manufactured talking point. The media "gives" nothing. They follow the ratings. And Trump has stuck because he's a guy who has the balls to tell it how it is. Meanwhile, your candidate has been "picked" for you for two decades. So, step off, bitch.

ChuckTodd.jpg

huh_zps297f809f.png
I don't think in private life you'll meet a finer person than Mitt Romney.

I love this latest manufactured talking point. The media "gives" nothing. They follow the ratings. And Trump has stuck because he's a guy who has the balls to tell it how it is. Meanwhile, your candidate has been "picked" for you for two decades. So, step off, bitch.

You got nothing but a 'funny' for that bitch; cos I done threw you to the mat.

Forum List

Back