Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

Oh, no they are not! They have goals and aspirations too. Besides, the two parties have monopolized the system for long enough!

I couldn't vote for Bush41 or Clinturd so I got on the Perot team....Ross would have made a terrific president...but the press laughed at his ears and his accent until nobody would admit they liked his ideas....the MSM wants a white Ivy Leaguer who can lie with a straight face and cry out of one eye.

It seems that every time I begin to like a candidate, he/she says something completely retarded or something comes out about that particular candidate or whatever. Then you have the ones that just seem too "smooth," like Romney. Also, he was the governor Massachusetts. Where do you think they got the idea for "Obama Care?" :wink_2:

Romney is not smooth. He's stiff. And he speaks in a whiny sing-song tone that turns normal people way off.

Do you blame the media when you stub your toe as well?

Get a new tune. The media....and Fuck Todd in particular....ain't carrying water for anyone. All he wants....all they want....is for well known politicians to come on their show.

You think Chuck Todd is a Hillary shill? That makes you stupid. He's a nobody shill.

Too bad we ain't Saudis....I'd give you 50 lashes for being a fucking idiot. :whip:

Oh, no they are not! They have goals and aspirations too. Besides, the two parties have monopolized the system for long enough!

I couldn't vote for Bush41 or Clinturd so I got on the Perot team....Ross would have made a terrific president...but the press laughed at his ears and his accent until nobody would admit they liked his ideas....the MSM wants a white Ivy Leaguer who can lie with a straight face and cry out of one eye.

Get a new tune. The media....and Fuck Todd in particular....ain't carrying water for anyone. All he wants....all they want....is for well known politicians to come on their show.

You think Chuck Todd is a Hillary shill? That makes you stupid. He's a nobody shill.

Well, I do have to say that the media (or at least some of them) seemed to be totally in Obama's corner. A lot of them still do seem to just adore that man. I never did get that.

It seems that every time I begin to like a candidate, he/she says something completely retarded or something comes out about that particular candidate or whatever. Then you have the ones that just seem too "smooth," like Romney. Also, he was the governor Massachusetts. Where do you think they got the idea for "Obama Care?" :wink_2:

Romney is not smooth. He's stiff. And he speaks in a whiny sing-song tone that turns normal people way off.

Some of these politicians just seem as if they were born with a suit on and answers for everything. :D

Well, I do have to say that the media (or at least some of them) seemed to be totally in Obama's corner. A lot of them still do seem to just adore that man. I never did get that.

Not really. They are knowledgeable about the subject matter. They want a race.....a tight race. That's all.

Obama didn't get any better press than Romney did. It was about even and Romney was given a ton of leeway.

Do you remember what Romney said the economy would be like by 2015 if he were elected POTUS? How about what he said it would be like if Obama got reelected?

When NBC does a feature on that.....I'll eat my daughter's cooking.

Some of these politicians just seem as if they were born with a suit on and answers for everything. :D

Well....that is accurate. Mitt certainly fits that description. He's the prototypical empty suit.

The MSM these days are American Idol moonbats and old boomers who marched against us in the war....they're as craven, morally bankrupt, and ideated neo-communist as he is....plus he was a "clean" negro who didn't use ebonics (except to black audiences) and was as clumsy and stupid as they are....he bowled a 33.....only a progreSSive can bowl a 33. :rolleyes-41:

Not really. They are knowledgeable about the subject matter. They want a race.....a tight race. That's all.

Obama didn't get any better press than Romney did. It was about even and Romney was given a ton of leeway.

Do you remember what Romney said the economy would be like by 2015 if he were elected POTUS? How about what he said it would be like if Obama got reelected?

I disagree. I remember some news reporters were actually close to, if not actually crying tears of joy when Obama was elected during round 1.

Come now, he is a media darling. :)

The MSM these days are American Idol moonbats and old boomers who marched against us in the war....they're as craven, morally bankrupt, and ideated neo-communist as he is....plus he was a "clean" negro who didn't use ebonics (except to black audiences) and was as clumsy and stupid as they are....he bowled a 33.....only a progreSSive can bowl a 33. :rolleyes-41:

You are awesome. Mitt LOOKS like a president should look.....and Obama can't bowl. It's a no brainer!

Well, some might be anyway. I can remember feeling a bit sick to my stomach over some of the members of the media reaction to Obama. :D This is why I like to watch my local news channel. There is NONE of that crap. They report the news and leave their opinions out of it for the most part. I like that.

I disagree. I remember some news reporters were actually close to, if not actually crying tears of joy when Obama was elected during round 1.

That's not what we are discussing. That was an historical election.....don't you think? But in the head to head with a Romney.......he wasn't given any favoritism. Pew did an exhaustive study on it. It shouldn't be hard to find.

That's not what we are discussing. That was an historical election.....don't you think? But in the head to head with a Romney.......he wasn't given any favoritism. Pew did an exhaustive study on it. It shouldn't be hard to find.

Hilary seemed to think he was shown favoritism. :D

Well, I think he was, and it was quite obvious to me just by watching. The media seems to adore Obama. I think some of them still do give him WAY too much leeway too. I feel that a lot of the media leans to the left.

Every candidate bitches about the press favoring the other candidate. They are all whining bitches. That doesn't make it true.

Hillary ran a shitty campaign. Obama ran an excellent one.

Every candidate bitches about the press favoring the other candidate. They are all whining bitches. That doesn't make it true.

No, I'm saying that I saw and still do see some kind of adoration for Obama by some in the media. It's disgusting really.

Well, I think he was, and it was quite obvious to me just by watching. The media seems to adore Obama. I think some of them still do give him WAY too much leeway too. I feel that a lot of the media leans to the left.

No. They don't lean to the left. They APPEAR to lean to the left because they are all educated and interested in the subject matter. They spend their lives talking to politicians. It is their job to know when they are being given spin and when the comments are genuine.

You won't agree with that assessment, of course. But if you think about it...and you have any faith in the ability of people OTHER THAN YOU to carry themselves with integrity, you might not dismiss it as partisan claptrap.

If you've tried once and failed at winning a presidential election, you shouldn't be allowed to try again.

I have no love for Romney, and would NOT "hold my nose and vote for him." Those days are over.

Can someone...ANYone....(the media)...start focusing more on NEITHER party? Come on already. Enough of repubs and dems. Lets see some fresh meat instead of the continual maggot filled meatcart pulled in front of us every 4 years.

No, I'm saying that I saw and still do see some kind of adoration for Obama by some in the media. It's disgusting really.

You are seeing what isn't there. Your disgust is manufactured by your dislike for him.....not by the words or actions of others. Take responsibility for your feelings.

Forum List

Back