Meet The Press Throws Spitball at Romney....

Well, I do have to say that the media (or at least some of them) seemed to be totally in Obama's corner. A lot of them still do seem to just adore that man. I never did get that.

Not really. They are knowledgeable about the subject matter. They want a race.....a tight race. That's all.

Obama didn't get any better press than Romney did. It was about even and Romney was given a ton of leeway.

Do you remember what Romney said the economy would be like by 2015 if he were elected POTUS? How about what he said it would be like if Obama got reelected?

When NBC does a feature on that.....I'll eat my daughter's cooking.

I disagree. I remember some news reporters were actually close to, if not actually crying tears of joy when Obama was elected during round 1.

Come now, he is a media darling. :)

That's not what we are discussing. That was an historical election.....don't you think? But in the head to head with a Romney.......he wasn't given any favoritism. Pew did an exhaustive study on it. It shouldn't be hard to find.

Well, I think he was, and it was quite obvious to me just by watching. The media seems to adore Obama. I think some of them still do give him WAY too much leeway too. I feel that a lot of the media leans to the left.

No. They don't lean to the left. They APPEAR to lean to the left because they are all educated and interested in the subject matter. They spend their lives talking to politicians. It is their job to know when they are being given spin and when the comments are genuine.

You won't agree with that assessment, of course. But if you think about it...and you have any faith in the ability of people OTHER THAN YOU to carry themselves with integrity, you might not dismiss it as partisan claptrap.

Oh, yes, that MUST be it. :lol: Ha-ha! Hilarious.

That's not what we are discussing. That was an historical election.....don't you think? But in the head to head with a Romney.......he wasn't given any favoritism. Pew did an exhaustive study on it. It shouldn't be hard to find.

Did Pew happen to watch the debate where Candy Crowley answered a question for Dear Leader? Obozo lied through his black ass and stonewalled Benghazi and the IRS scandal and giving away Iraq...he didn't win anything....Evangelicals stayed home.....they all should be ineligible to vote next year.

Can someone...ANYone....(the media)...start focusing more on NEITHER party? Come on already. Enough of repubs and dems. Lets see some fresh meat instead of the continual maggot filled meatcart pulled in front of us every 4 years.

Only if the LIBERAL stance on campaign finance reform is codified. Until then.....two parties is what we will get.

I disagree. I remember some news reporters were actually close to, if not actually crying tears of joy when Obama was elected during round 1.

Come now, he is a media darling. :)

Hilary seemed to think he was shown favoritism. :D

Every candidate bitches about the press favoring the other candidate. They are all whining bitches. That doesn't make it true.

Hillary ran a shitty campaign. Obama ran an excellent one.

No, I'm saying that I saw and still do see some kind of adoration for Obama by some in the media. It's disgusting really.

You are seeing what isn't there. Your disgust is manufactured by your dislike for him.....not by the words or actions of others. Take responsibility for your feelings.

Nope. I am not going to back down. I see that he adored by some members of the media. It is QUITE obvious to those of us without partisan blinders on.

Chuck Todd's collection of gypsies, tramps, and thieves launched another preemptive strike for Hillary....today at Mitt. Same old crap....snickering and snide claims "even the GOP thinks he's yesterday's news...blah blah blah. Of course the token Repub on the panel, RINO Michael Steele who paved Hussein's path to the WH by doing nothing more than riding around in limos, smiled and agreed.

ChuckTodd.jpg

Chuck, he of the dead eyes and twitching elbow, seems to enjoy these little circle-jerks immensely since it's less time to figure out what to do with his hands. I've never seen a more uncomfortable stooge in a more contrived and awkward venue...why is this show still on the air?
huh_zps297f809f.png
I loved the part where they compared Romneys third run to Charlie Brown kicking a football

tumblr_liwjwmczde1qbw7ws.gif

Unprofessional, whiny cheerleader fanatics..... There was a time that the press at least had to pretend to be fair. But that was when they wanted to minimize niche media. Nowadays with multimedia they've lost that war and they shifted from pretending.

Anyone have the video link?

Can someone...ANYone....(the media)...start focusing more on NEITHER party? Come on already. Enough of repubs and dems. Lets see some fresh meat instead of the continual maggot filled meatcart pulled in front of us every 4 years.
They want to pick your candidates for you, especially the left wing DNC media. They want to pick the candidate for the right because they want to pick someone they know will lose. That's why you don't hear them talking about new blood that's very popular with the conservative base like Ted Cruz.

Every candidate bitches about the press favoring the other candidate. They are all whining bitches. That doesn't make it true.

No, I'm saying that I saw and still do see some kind of adoration for Obama by some in the media. It's disgusting really.

You are seeing what isn't there. Your disgust is manufactured by your dislike for him.....not by the words or actions of others. Take responsibility for your feelings.

Nope. I am not going to back down. I see that he adored by some members of the media. It is QUITE obvious to those of us without partisan blinders on.

Whatever. Have a pity party.

It seems like you who is having a pity party and who is getting all angry and indignant about Obama. :)

It seems like you who is having a pity party and who is getting all angry and indignant about Obama. :)

Nope. I'm just bored. I've explained things to you. You've counted with how you feel. In no way angry.

Nope. I'm just bored. I've explained things to you. You've counted with how you feel. In no way angry.

Nope, I think you looooovvvveee Obama. :D

That's mature. I support his administration. Love is a strong word. Maybe you love politicians. Not me.

That's mature. I support his administration. Love is a strong word. Maybe you love politicians. Not me.

I think you may want to marry him. :D

I'm sorry. I'm just teasing you a little. :)

That's fine.

ChrisL - Character driven
LoneLaugher - Smalltime troll

Yea, I don't even have to know what you're talking about to know who's on the money!

36_14_10.gif

Barry and Laugher sittin in a tree....K.I.S.S.I.N.G. :suck:

Seriously though, the man gave some good speeches, but that was all I really got from him. I don't hate Obama, although I think he's an arrogant douche at times. I just don't get why people like him so much. It's a mystery to me! I remember his first go-round, and I was wondering who is this guy, where did he come from, and why does everyone seem to love him so much? I found it to be a very strange phenomenon. All I could think was that maybe it's because he was that it was because he was a minority candidate, but then so was Herman Cain! Nobody liked him though! :lol: Anyway, Obama adoration, it's kind of weird.

Like he's wrong. You gotz mad troll love Obamie and nothin' but nonsense for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back