Meet The REAL Donald Trump:

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
04cd33bf632b3727f5f42ed26a16ae08.jpg

Any questions?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Sadly, cruz is the one running for the Bushworld now. no difference from clinton.

• Banned
Well, because he wants to fix our trade deals and stop china and mexico from fucking us you think he is comparable to clinton? You loserterians are so fucking dumb you're treasonous.

Hey moron...Trump's line of clothing is made in China and Mehico.

Those fake Trump steaks at the Trump Press Conference Infomercial is just another case of "Trump Lying about his meat".

Well, because he wants to fix our trade deals and stop china and mexico from fucking us you think he is comparable to clinton? You loserterians are so fucking dumb you're treasonous.

And yet his clothing line is manufactured in Mexcio and China. lol

Irrelevant!

Bullshit. Don't whine about other companies sending jobs over seas when his own company does the very same. Somehow that's different I bet.

Bullshit. Don't whine about other companies sending jobs over seas when his own company does the very same. Somehow that's different I bet.

It's mass hypnosis....they refuse to hear what a lying hypocrite Trump is....tuned out.

Irrelevant!

Johnny one-note?

Irrelevant!

Johnny one-note?

Me? Hardly.

Irrelevant!

Johnny one-note?

Me? Hardly.

Other than the fact that Trump sells clothing made overseas, what else do you hate about him?

Other than the fact that Trump sells clothing made overseas, what else do you hate about him?

Pretty much everything I despise in all liberals plus the campaign contributions to Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, and assorted other leftist trash. And the arrogance of being a rich man's draft-dodger son supposedly caring about us Vets. And the gold-plated penthouse in particular...grotesque.

Irrelevant!

Johnny one-note?

Me? Hardly.

No, you misunderstand. I don't hate Trump; however, I think he is mostly full of shit and will say anything to get elected. He is truly a politician.

Forum List

Back