Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

1. Like reading test is "more difficulty, but for everyone"? They are equal in law, but not equal burdens with unequal discouragement, in case of SC it is WHY legislature put them in place. They are expected to discourage blacks more.

2. Voting rights are not stipulated by "wanting it bad enough".

If you are going to add hoops to jump for people to exercise their constitutional right to vote, there better be a GOOD REASON.
And just so we are clear - partisan ballot advantage seeking IS NOT A GOOD REASON.

Again, you're comparing regulations that disadvantaged people because of their inability to obtain something like a proper education to something that everybody can get like an ID. Apples and oranges.

If you took any one of those people Democrats claim cannot get an ID and told them there's a $500.00 check waiting for them 100 miles away, and all they needed to do is present a government picture ID, they'd have one in less than 24 hours.

Where in the US Constitution does it state that voting has to be as convenient as using a porta potty? And let me tell you something, if it were up to me, I would have a test before you were allowed to vote. Nothing difficult, just basic government questions like who is the current VP? What party does he represent? Who is in leadership of Congress, the Senate? Simple questions anybody should be able to answer.

If we were allowed to do that, Democrats would have a heart attack because besides being lazy, they know many of their constituents are politically ignorant as well. They wouldn't be able to vote.

Forum List

Back