Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

"I now send them to the immigration office" I don't believe he said that HE would do the enforcing.

When my agency made an arrest, we notified INS (ICE today). Getting a phone call back was problematic (they never answered the phone).

Of course not, Because neither party establishment is interested in enforcing the law.

Sometimes a conflict exists, not between R's and D's, but between local, state and federal agencies on policy.
It should come as no surprise that it usually comes down to money.
Sadly, it doesn't come as a surprise to fringers, they being too stupid to understand much of anything.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:
A good first step would be to follow regulations, and at least sign the I9 immigration form.

It look like she made a mistake. How do you know that this form was not sent back or an additional form sent after it was given the the feds when they realized it was not signed? Any number of things could have happened. We only have a few pieces of this story as it stands.

"I never got the letter"...oops "maybe the maid stole it"...oops "well we did get the letter"...oops "the dog ate it."

Seems she never got the letter. Her husband did and wrote a note on it to get the maid to correct the error and the maid sat on it. Since then the husband thought the problem was solved because they didn't find out she was illegal until later.

Greta Van Sustrin just trashed Gloria Alred on her show pointing out this flaw in her argument and Alred admitted that she was never going to prosecute. She was merely attempting to discredit Meg Whitman in a similar manner she attempted to discredit Arnold on the eve of his election.

You and the other RW fringers know all about smear; it's your stock and trade.

yea because you and your Left wing Fringers dont do that kind of stuff ....right Wry?....dishonest sack of shit....

The Left does it too, Harry. Each side, each party, each politican does it.

However, this ain't onna those times. This time, Whitman is getting bitchslapped with the Truth.

Problem is what is truth and what Alred is contending are diametrically opposed.

Alred is being exposed by everyone as a political hack. Her credibility is history.

The way it looks like is they found this woman because she worked for Meg Whitman, told her they would have her deported if she didn't read a statement, and promised her that she would not be deported if she played ball with them. Turns out she's probably gonna get deported anyway.

"I now send them to the immigration office" I don't believe he said that HE would do the enforcing.

When my agency made an arrest, we notified INS (ICE today). Getting a phone call back was problematic (they never answered the phone).

Of course not, Because neither party establishment is interested in enforcing the law.

Congress did not fund the INS sufficiently, so in part you're correct.

yea because you and your Left wing Fringers dont do that kind of stuff ....right Wry?....dishonest sack of shit....

However, this ain't onna those times. This time, Whitman is getting bitchslapped with the Truth.

Problem is what is truth and what Alred is contending are diametrically opposed.

Alred is being exposed by everyone as a political hack. Her credibility is history.

The way it looks like is they found this woman because she worked for Meg Whitman, told her they would have her deported if she didn't read a statement, and promised her that she would not be deported if she played ball with them. Turns out she's probably gonna get deported anyway.

This is ♣ your lucky day ♣, mudwhistle. If you can prove that, call the State Bar of California's Attorney Complaint Hotline and Allred's bar license is h-i-s-t-o-r-y.

Lawyer Regulation

If not....as we all know damn well is the case .....STFU.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:
It look like she made a mistake. How do you know that this form was not sent back or an additional form sent after it was given the the feds when they realized it was not signed? Any number of things could have happened. We only have a few pieces of this story as it stands.

"I never got the letter"...oops "maybe the maid stole it"...oops "well we did get the letter"...oops "the dog ate it."

Seems she never got the letter. Her husband did and wrote a note on it to get the maid to correct the error and the maid sat on it. Since then the husband thought the problem was solved because they didn't find out she was illegal until later.

Greta Van Sustrin just trashed Gloria Alred on her show pointing out this flaw in her argument and Alred admitted that she was never going to prosecute. She was merely attempting to discredit Meg Whitman in a similar manner she attempted to discredit Arnold on the eve of his election.

Link, please?

The letter does not state the chick is an illegal. As a matter of fact, it prohibits the employer from taking any action whatsoever against the employee.

What is the difference between a housekeeper with genuine documents and one with forged documents?

Answer: you don't know until after the fact.

Meg Whitman's spaghetti strategy or let's see what sticks

Strategy 1: Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

A campaign release said a couple of Whitman spokesman types would make statements about reports that "notorious attorney Gloria Allred will ... insert herself into the 2010 Governor's race."

Strategy 10: It's business as usual.
A Friday afternoon release "calls on Jerry Brown to announce positions on November propositions."

This is at least the third time in the past week or so that the campaign has sent out a nearly identical release -- with the same non-effect on the Brown campaign -- but it does change the subject.

...​

The letter does not state the chick is an illegal. As a matter of fact, it prohibits the employer from taking any action whatsoever against the employee.

What is the difference between a housekeeper with genuine documents and one with forged documents?

The IRS does not accept 941's or cash checks on nonexistant SSN's, Revere.

The letter specifically directs the recipient not to consider the employee undocumented or take any action against them.

The letter specifically directs the recipient not to consider the employee undocumented or take any action against them.

Revere, I have explained this like 3 times in the thread...please look back a few pages. Whitman would have had at least 189 exchanges of payments or filings with the IRS, etc. on the maid in the nine years she employed her. The woman cannot reasonably claim not to have known....did know....and is guilty.

The only one who implicated "Nikki" as an illegal was her attorney, Gloria Allred. It's not ethical for an attorney to expose a client for another crime when the client retains you in another matter.

The Social Security Administration had exactly one communication with the Whitmans...none from the IRS...or Allred would have used that...and the communication the Whitmans did get was clear that it was not representing "Nikki" as an illegal.

The only one who implicated "Nikki" as an illegal was her attorney, Gloria Allred. It's not ethical for an attorney to expose a client for another crime when the client retains you in another matter.

The Social Security Administration had exactly one communication with the Whitmans...none from the IRS...or Allred would have used that...and the communication the Whitmans did get was clear that it was not representing "Nikki" as an illegal.

Allred is not an unethical lawyer, Revere. Doubtless she has a release from her client to reveal that informaton. The fact that Allred does not have any IRS documents proves nothing; if she has them she could not use them. They are confidential to the Whitmans as well as to her client (and any other employee whose wage taxes were reported on the same forms) and could not be released without the Whitmans' consent.

But hey, if you think Allred violated the Canon of Ethics, call the California State Bar and report her.

Lawyer Regulation

Allred is not an unethical lawyer, Revere. Doubtless she has a release from her client to reveal that informaton. The fact that Allred does not have any IRS documents proves nothing; if she has them she could not use them. They are confidential to the Whitmans as well as to her client (and any other employee whose wage taxes were reported on the same forms) and could not be released without Whitman's consent.

But hey, if you think Allred violated the Canon of Ethics, call the California State Bar and report her.

Lawyer Regulation

Yeah, she's unethical. Her client retained her on an employment matter and Allred told the world the woman forged documents to get work...a felony. When Mark Levin, and attorney, pointed that out to her, she walked it back, saying she never said "Nikki" was illegal.

Show us where any agency of the US government ever communicated to the Whitmans that "Nikki" was an illegal. The chick herself said she came to the Whitmans to reveal that, and asking for help...and they fired her.

Last edited:

Allred is not an unethical lawyer, Revere. Doubtless she has a release from her client to reveal that informaton. The fact that Allred does not have any IRS documents proves nothing; if she has them she could not use them. They are confidential to the Whitmans as well as to her client (and any other employee whose wage taxes were reported on the same forms) and could not be released without Whitman's consent.

Lawyer Regulation

Yeah, she's unethical. Her client retained her on an employment matter and Allred told the world the woman forged documents to get work...a felony. When Mark Levin, and attorney, pointed that out to her, she walked it back, saying she never said "Nikki" was illegal.

Show us where any agency of the US government ever communicated to the Whitmans that "Nikki" was an illegal. The chick herself said she came to the Whitmans to reveal that, and asking for help...and they fired her.

Please read the posts I have made in this thread, Revere. I am fatigued. Go to the first page, first post...there's an option "search thread". If you enter my nick, all my posts on this thread will come up.

T'aint hard if you know how, and I am have this same argument for the third time today. Not that you are not fun to debate with, but for me this is plowing old ground.

I read them. Doesn't change the fact that we have been told by others that "Nikki" is illegal, and "Nikki" herself admitted that, when she revealed that to the Whitmans, they fired her on the spot.

That's Whitman's claim. The maid claims to have seen other SSA letters tossed in the trash. So far, the maid has more credibility. Perhaps the thing to do would be to do what that right wing anti-immigration group wants, and have a federal investigation.

docpage-diazforms14.jpg

Link, please?

I just saw it last night on Greta Van Susteren? Watch the video.

Whitman Scandal: 'Smoking Gun' or Dirty Politics? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Turns out this I9 Social Security doc you claimed blows Meg Whitman out of the water was a doc asking for verification of her SSN and they gave it to Niki to properly fill it out. The maid sat on it instead. There is no proof that Meg Whitman even saw the doc and nothing on the doc says anything about her immigration status. So that wasn't an issue.

The problem is the maid defrauded the government, defrauded the employment agency, and lied to the Whitmans about her legal status. The only person this hurts is the maid...not Meg Whitman.

This video shows her explaining her side:

Whitman Scandal: 'Smoking Gun' or Dirty Politics? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

It looks like a typical smear job based on outright deception. Jerry Brown is not change for California. He's more of the same...so of course this is what he has to do to get elected.

Last edited:
You and the other RW fringers know all about smear; it's your stock and trade.

i know it Madeline....i just wanna hear the dishonest ass known as Wry say it......

Forum List

Back